It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Biden continue with trumps Middle East peace plan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Now that Biden looks to be inching closer to taking the White House I have been pondering a few questions but mainly is what will happen to the “Israel/ Palestine deal of the century?”

As we saw before the elections a lot of countries began normalizing ties with Israel and there was a lot of positive things breaking ground. We still did not see anything positive happen for the Palestinian people. But that’s what I’m wondering about the most. Trump gave Israel Jerusalem. Moved the embassy. Gave Israel the green light to apply sovereignty to the settlements in the West Bank.

The Palestinian people on the other hand ended up with nothing. With trump leaving where do you guys see this going? I feel Like the Palestinian people got screwed hard on this one. Any predictions or thoughts?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Nope.

Israel better start watching it's back.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nope.

Israel better start watching it's back.

Yes, yes they should.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I dont think they need to watch their back. They definitely won’t have a president who is brown nosing Netanyahu anymore. I dont think the new administration will do anything to deter or enforce anything on Israel.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

Yeah they'll have a prez brown nosin Hamas and Hezbollah.

'Merica eff yeah.
edit on 6-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You don't know about Mr. Joe's involvements in the middle east do you?

Democrat or Republican, they both have put Israel first in foreign influence. And Biden was front and center for almost all conflict in the ME, and voted for most of them. HE IS the Neo - liberal agenda.

A conspiracy, or rather the hard truth, is that the US, Israel, and all closely affiliated with the Saudi's were all in on it together to take out Saddam and his dictator buddies. This whole, 'peace', stuff Trump was doing, was just fulfilling something Biden and the establishment were going to do all along.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hopefully this administration can bring the two sides to the table and come up with a viable solution that’s ends the occupation and all the disputes. The walls need to come down, the Palestinian people need to be treated as equal citizens with equal rights. Getting rid of the corrupt PA who has been robbing its country blind and the expense of it citizens.

I’m gonna put this J down. So much wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Nope he will go right back to Obama’s plan.
Giving terrorists pallets of cash.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

You don't know about Mr. Joe's involvements in the middle east do you?

I surely do.

Remind me who was O's Veep?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Personally I am not aware of Biden involvement in the Middle East. I do Agree with you that the administrations have been colluding with Saudi for at least 3 decades now.

I get that trump was just fulfilling what the establishments were going to do but what’s the end game with all of this?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Your original statement was that it was Trumps idea to bring peace, and strengthen Israeli ties. It wasn't. It was actually more Biden's since he, you know, probably has had done way more dealings with them.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I feel Like the Palestinian people got screwed hard on this one.

They did but I doubt Biden will be any different , at least Jared Kushner is out of the sphere of influence now.
edit on 6-11-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

BIden didn't do snip for them.

He was more interested cash from China, and firing prosecutors in Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Just the world 'elites' taking control of their territory, that's all. Qaddafi, and Saddam all were their own little kingdoms like Saudi Arabia, or Qatar, etc, they just didn't fit in with the cool Islamic kids.
Israel is a no - brainier, they are the key stone to the middle east for western world.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So true. I’m glad to see Kushner out of the sphere now. It was sickening watching him campaigning across the Middle East. It was clear he had his own agenda and a very biased opinion.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

For one, everyone on planet earth is interested in cash from China, or something that comes from there. You need really take a look at the world around you, directly around you, the keyboard you're typing on, and honestly tell yourself, you aren't
'invested' in china.
Second, Biden's involvement in Ukraine is just further proof of his reach around the world.
This is why people on the left, not the left you're thinking of, the actual left, don't like Biden. He is the epitome of the man behind the scenes, everywhere. The god of war type figure.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
No. Another generation or two of American soldiers will now parade around the Middle East like we've never seen before.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
No, I'm pretty sure Trump will continue his ME peace policies for 4 more years.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The Biden administration will be starting a war in the ME soon enough.

John Kerry is probably speed dialing Iran right now with plans.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The democrats will likely have Biden 'removed' before inauguration day in a false flag operation.

Globalism vs Nationalism is what is at stake here - once the enemy is properly identified, Israel, along with many other countries, will, have some serious soul searching to do.

Humans don't like being lied to, especially over multiple generations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join