It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A compromise in ballot counting to make everyone happy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Democrats are realy concerned that we need to count every ballot.

Republicans are upset (myself as well) that in many areas, they were kept from watching the polls where ballots were being counted.

Now everyone democrat ive talked to assures me that its impossible for any fraud to occur by not allowing republican pollsters to watch.

So I have came up with a solution.

To make sure every ballot is counted, we need a recount.

And because republicans want to watch the count, but democrats are certain nothing fraudulent can occur with counts, all of the counting should be done by people personally appointed by trump; no democrats allowed.

I assume all of our democrat friends would be just fine with this, as they have told us fraud would be impossible anyways, so they should have no problem with it being only trump people.

I feel this is a compromise that will make everyone happy.
edit on 6-11-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

so....a republican puts the votes into the count machines mouth instead?

ok.

do you like assume this works like scraps of paper and a hat?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Why isn't everyone concerned with counting every ballot, I seem to recall you running for congress, am pretty sure you would have wanted every ballot counted.

Are you proposing that every single state is subject to a recount?

Seems a bit pointless to me, I mean sure there are some states like Georgia where I 100% agree there should be a recount but there are observers already in place.

all of the counting should be done by people personally appointed by trump; no democrats allowed.

Again getting back to your attempt to run for government, how would you feel if your opponent got to count all the votes, surly the current system is fairer at least. Republicans and democrats counting side by side, with observers in place from both parties. But you think Trump appointing all the counters is the answer....am shocked.

Honestly, OP, I mean this.

You have always struck me as an intelligent fellow, sure we disagree but most of the time I can see your point of view or accept a difference in opinion but on this I feel like you've lost it a bit. You actually think Trump appointing the people who count the votes is the answer....and the answer to what!

There is no real proof so far of fraud.

Really its quite strange watching some members on ATS just totally lose it over this vote.
edit on 6-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TwoBlades

so....a republican puts the votes into the count machines mouth instead?

ok.

do you like assume this works like scraps of paper and a hat?

Great you agree, no corruption possible.

I wonder why they didn't want republicans watching then?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok so I decide what to put into the machine then.

a reply to: TwoBlades

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why isn't everyone concerned with counting every ballot, I seem to recall you running for congress, am pretty sure you would have wanted every ballot counted.

Are you proposing that every single state is subject to a recount?

Seems a bit pointless to me, I mean sure there are some states like Georgia where I 100% agree there should be a recount but there are observers already in place.

so I really don't get what the issue is here that your getting at.

I am concerned with every ballot, hence the need to hacve a recount.

We will have only republicans there, after all no fraud can occur.

Why would you be against this idea, what can it hurt? Are you afraid it will fine some ballots that werrent counted? Don't you want every ballot counted.

link   

I suppose these irrelevant things called laws right?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

you're gonna look at them individually timely? do you think the machine is just for the wow factor of technology?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Rob, are you listening to yourself.

If I suggested that only dems do the counting appointed by Biden you would lose your sh!t and quite rightly.

I don't really know if I can put in words just how utterly stupid and undemocratic what your seriously suggesting is.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You tell me. It's already admittedly miscounted votes.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I would quite happily accept Trump and Rudy to live stream them counting every vote, i aint going to watch it myself though, got much better things to be doing

then there are no excuses for defeat or victory, sick of hearing about american election cheating from 2016 russians to 2020 fraud
edit on 6-11-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Rob, are you listening to yourself.

If I suggested that only dems do the counting appointed by Biden you would lose your sh!t and quite rightly.

I don't really know if I can put in words just how utterly stupid and undemocratic what your seriously suggesting is.

It does sound stupid to not allow both sides to watch the polls doesn't it.

Any comment on places like philidelphia not allowing republicans to watch the ballots be counted then?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Fraud is better?

link   

Fraud is better?

link   

It does sound stupid to not allow both sides to watch the polls doesn't it.

Yes it absolutely does...

Any comment on places like philidelphia not allowing republicans to watch the ballots be counted then?

There where republican observers in place, you know this. Polling stations have to be bipartisan otherwise the entire system wouldn't work yet you are proposing exactly that. You're proposing that only Republicans appointed by Trump do the count.

I still just don't get why you seem to think this is a good idea, to have Trump appoint all the vote counters and have them alone count the vote.

Do you not see how mental that is?
edit on 6-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

"By the Democrats"

You know there were Republicans there right?

The polling centers are run bipartisan, and you do have Republicans representing you there, the story is always the same that trying to roll into the office with a RNC mob to 'count the votes' is blatant voter intimidation, you already have representatives.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

No the republicans were kept 100 feet away, then a court had to order them to be allowed in, then the dems stopped counting to fight this.

If you had any integrity you would be outraged by this.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Where's Russia?

Maybe we closed that loophole.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Every vote counts! should someone decide to discard even a single vote(for either party)I think that some one should be there to make sure it doesn’t happen opposite parties observing one another.

Seems logical and fair that both party’s should be represented during the count process.

I Am not American but I can’t believe that some folks think activity disallowing the presence of one party is acceptable.

I don’t care what party did what to who it’s the fact that half of America seems to believe this is totally acceptable and normal half do not. One of them is wrong.

Is the side disallowing transparency the bad guys?
Is the side demanding transparency the bad guys?

Choice seems simple enough.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

No the republicans were kept 100 feet away

Proof please.

Regardless the votes are counted by both Democrats and Republicans working in pairs to keep the voting fair.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join