It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoseph Biden will address the Nation at 8pm Nov 6 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I wonder if the MSM will censor him like they did Trump’s speech? Fair is fair, right?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Looking at the map...I’m reminded of some southwestern states that we haven’t tested nukes in for a few decades.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I wonder if the MSM will censor him like they did Trump’s speech? Fair is fair, right?

Nope.

They're gonna be drooling.

They're gonna get thrills up their legs.

They'll be no notion of objectivity at all.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

"Pride goeth before the fall"
Er something like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's possible that Joe Biden will lose his security clearance before taking office, if he becomes a suspect, instead of a witness, in this Criminal investigation.

www.realclearinvestigations.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I doubt Biden is about to go spouting conspiracy theories so no.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They're gonna kill that, and drop the Hunter thing so effing past our heads will be spinning.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I doubt Biden is about to go spouting conspiracy theories so no.

Maybe he can spout some more dementia gibberish for you.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Maybe he can spout some more dementia gibberish for you.

As opposed to Trump's gibberish gibberish , look neither are a good choice but one is a slightly better choice than the other which is why we're still waiting for a result , it's a tough choice.

As for me as a Brexiteer Trump is the better choice as he supports Brexit but the baggage that comes with him outweighs the benefits , Biden will bring more sanity to American politics and that has to be a good thing.
edit on 6-11-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It's getting forecast to other planets too.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Trump just tweeted that Biden should not declare himself the victor prematurely....even tho trump himself done just that the other day...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Trump just tweeted that Biden should not declare himself the victor prematurely....even tho trump himself done just that the other day...

President Trump delivered that warning to Sleepy Joe Because the Department of Justice maybe knocking on his door next week.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Advance indication is that he is going to talk about Unity.

Everything he will say is scripted and has a long term "setup" purpose 😃

The MSM is really on his side now 😈

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Chairman Jao will announce the start of his 1000 year plan for the Glorious People's Revolution.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Biden will say, Come on man... "To be honest, the fact is” I won!

Phrases liars use
Liars often overemphasize their truthfulness by adding words or phrases to a statement that are meant to make them sound more convincing.
4. Overemphasizing their trustworthiness: “To be honest.”
“To be honest”
“To tell you the truth”
“Believe me”
“Let me be clear”
“The fact is”

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I bet he plagerizes an obama speech

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I bet he plagerizes an obama speech

I have a ten-spot that he sniffs Kermerlerp Herpes and poops his pants.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So who shows Biden on the news? Is it the media? The same media that essentially destroyed Trump for 4 years? Is that the same media that cut Trump, the president, off when he was addressing the nation?

You all really, REALLY need to think about that event. They shut down the President of the USA because they didn't like what he was saying.

This isn't even funny.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here's what he's going to say, verbatim.

Hey, America! This is Joe bi.....Bi......What? Biden? Me, oh yeah, Joe Biden. How ya'll doing? I spoke with that thing in the thing and it told me that Obama won! Great result Venezuela. The president Harris is happy that we're going to run the dogs to the kitchen pantry and speaking of badathacare who wants some lemonade? Rub my legs?

This. This is his speech.

I have never, in my life, seen such an incompetent, creepy, whacked out malcontent for a 'leader' as this man, Boris Johnson pails in comparison and that's not easy to do! This guy's KNEE DEEP in weird and perverse things. His VP didn't even get 3% of the vote in her own race!!!!

- Sniffing young girls hair in front of their family, CHECK
- Bragging on tape about qui pro quo, CHECK
- Violent temper, CHECK
- Picked a VP that called him misogynistic and racist just to get the black vote, CHECK
- Asks kids to stroke his legs - CHECK
- Took money from deals in China, Moscow, CHECK
- Insulted his own military personal - CHECK.

What......A.......Guy......
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Chairman Jao will announce the start of his 1000 year plan for the Glorious People's Revolution.

Who the hell is Gloria, and why should I care about her people? Is this like Jerry and his kids or something?

Joe's going to come out, say some words and somethings that might be words, then Kamala is going to look at him like has a target for some reason, and finally they will walk off.

Maybe he'll remined people to stay calm for some reason, maybe he'll tell everyone to go to hillizatrumpina, who knows what he'll say, but I'm sure the media won't question it or demand that he clarify himself.

Wonders to himself: "I wonder if children don't count under a Biden/Harris administration, and if that means I can Learn to Stop Worrying and Love the Level III Sex offenders in my neighborhood?"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join