It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC & friends want Trump supporters on a list, for future retribution.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Bring it bitch!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't see what the issue is, I think "Accountability" and "retribution" are not interchangeable words. People on this site do it all the time, looking into peoples post history to find evidence of flip-flopping. Calling out any hypocrits that want to pretend like they were never involved with Trump at a later date should be called out by both sides.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is what Americans wanted.

They're about to get all the Marxism they begged for.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OP? Really?
Stationary targets are boring. Yawwnnn!

I personally have no problem with this.
Let her bring it!
edit on 6-11-2020 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

link   
Congress is very angry because Democrat turnout was so low.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
That's funny because Trump supporters want AOC on a one-way flight list to Pluto.

She should fly herself to Venezuala.

They like elitist little commie bitches there.

Mark my words, Trump supporters, from a campaign lawyer to the average voter, are going to be hunted.
edit on 11 6 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Right? Looking at this tweet objectively, it just doesn't say what the OP is claiming.

Also, why would anyone on this thread want to label themselves a "sycophant" of anyone?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Good point! I don't even like being called a "Supporter" or a "Fan." I think being a fan of a politician is idiocy... and here are people self-identifying as sychophants. Anyways, none of these people should qualify unless sometime in the future they pretend like they never supported Trump in the first place.
edit on 6-11-2020 by Slanter because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

And when they start dragging people off in the night, you'll still find excuses.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter

I don't see what the issue is, I think "Accountability" and "retribution" are not interchangeable words. People on this site do it all the time, looking into peoples post history to find evidence of flip-flopping. Calling out any hypocrits that want to pretend like they were never involved with Trump at a later date should be called out by both sides.

Why? so you can ban us from having bank accounts? So you can attack us in our homes?

Accountability? I have a #ing RIGHT to vote as I see fit and to support whoever I see fit.

You have NO RIGHT to threaten me and everyone else like me with your psychopathic notions of "accountability."

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If ever anyone could incite a civil war in the USA, my moneys on her. This chick is nuts. Nuff said

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Get real; for the last four years, any hint of support for anything having to do with the administration or its positions earns you the "sycophant" label ... along with racist, fascist, homophobe, bigot, Nazi, white supremacist, etc. ... I'm sure I missed a few other pejoratives on that list.

You either hated ORANGE MAN or you were kissing his butt. There could not possibly be a middle ground.

But hey guys ... Biden said we're not enemies anymore. Do you believe that?

edit on 6-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There ya go folks. For 4 years, Conservatives have been called Fascist and Nazis.

Now you know who the real ones are.

Are you happy you voted for this sh** ?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Man you don't even understand what is being discussed. We're referring to people who Supported Trump and then, sometime in the future, delete all their pro-Trump tweets and facebook posts and pretend to be a nice follower of the current administration. You shouldn't qualify for this sort of thing unless you plan on putting forth the image that you were never a Trump supporter in the first place.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It doesn't matter. That post was anti-American in every sense of the word. That sort of thing happens in third world dictatorships or in Communist countries.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Who's she talking to? Is she saying she's not "archiving" this? WTF is she getting paid for? She's one of the few reasons the I.R.S. exists!.. What in Hell, is she babbling about?

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That is NOT what is being discussed at all.

They intend to hold Truth and Reconciliation hearings and hold people "accountable" for being Trump supporters. These are freakin struggle sessions straight out of Maoist philosophy.

When they are done holding the bigger wigs "accountable" they will invariably turn to the root of the problem, those who participated in the democratic process to elect Donald Trump in the first place.

Edit:

What you just described is an egregious and unAmerican scheme for retribution. People have a right to live without the harassment you people advocate for.

Who the hell do you think you are?
edit on 11 6 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: projectvxn

Man you don't even understand what is being discussed. We're referring to people who Supported Trump and then, sometime in the future, delete all their pro-Trump tweets and facebook posts and pretend to be a nice follower of the current administration. You shouldn't qualify for this sort of thing unless you plan on putting forth the image that you were never a Trump supporter in the first place.

In other words, you're perfectly fine with political persecution. Anyone who supported Trump can now be hunted down and made to pay for their ideas ?

Hitler would have approved.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I got a list of my own crazy lady

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hitler would have approved.

Hitler,Stalin,Mao,Che,Kim Jun Un,IL,Iranian Supreme Leader and ever other despotic regime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join