It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust but Verify

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A challenge to all ATS.

If you're able, I ask everyone. ESPECIALLY if you didn't vote, to make certain that your ballot was counted. Not accepted, but counted, tabulated.

My goal here is to gather just a small factual representation to the verifiable context of our transparent election.

My wife and my ballots were both accepted and we know our ballot # from the machine readout.

As for tabulated or accounted for accurately, well find out soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
How exactly does one go about doing this?

a reply to: JinMI

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
How exactly does one go about doing this?

You mean you don't know? Its your ballot, shouldn't you know in a transparent election?

(post by Southern Guardian removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Trump and Biden have little to do with this topic.

Did you vote? Were you able to verify who you voted for independently?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

What are you talking about? This current presidential race is between Trump and Biden. The one in which you're asking for sampling data.... so yes, they have everything to do with this thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If you want to test it so bad, throw away your own vote.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If you're able, I ask everyone. ESPECIALLY if you didn't vote, to make certain that your ballot was counted. Not accepted, but counted, tabulated.

Your ballot is secret, and is separated from your identification once it is accepted. There is no way for anyone to notify you what happens to that piece of paper once its separated from your identify.

In 2000, it would have been so much easier if the people checking those hanging chads could just call the voter and ask them who they voted for.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

What are you talking about? This current presidential race is between Trump and Biden. The one in which you're asking for sampling data.... so yes, they have everything to do with this thread.

Per usual, reading comprehension is over your head.

When you get around to understanding the subject matter, go ahead and get back to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TwoBlades
If you want to test it so bad, throw away your own vote.

If I didn't vote, could I make sure no one else voted for me?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Your ballot is secret, and is separated from your identification once it is accepted. There is no way for anyone to notify you what happens to that piece of paper once its separated from your identify.

In 2000, it would have been so much easier if the people checking those hanging chads could just call the voter and ask them who they voted for.

You're certainly in the right path.

How do you verify that who you voted for was tabulated accurately?

Its the most basic function of democracy.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

How do you verify that who you voted for was tabulated accurately?

You can't and still have a secret ballot. You "trust" it's being accurately tabulated because of the checks and balances installed, such as counters from both parties overseeing the count, and observers from both parties, as well as cameras for online voyeurs.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So secret that I cannot verify and have to trust.

The observing and other supposed security measures have been politicized and deemed faulty. Eliminating that trust (not exclusively to this election).

So without that trust, what is left?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The people in this post saying you can’t track your vote are either being intentionally deceitful or live in a state without the “track my vote” option like we have in California.

To answer your question, no mine did not get counted here in California. I called the election board in my county to ask why and they said because they stopped counting at 30% and called it for Biden. We have to ability to track it here in CA.

edit on 6-11-2020 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

Thanks for your response. Was your ballet marked or identified as accepted?

I'm still jumping through hoops.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I went in person and dropped it off Nov 3rd with my wife
Neither of ours show counted
On the website it shows it’s still in the mail ?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

I'm in California too. I've tracked my ballot, and they report to have received, accepted and processed my ballot. But, I can't verify that it was tabulated or tabulated the way I wanted.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The observing and other supposed security measures have been politicized and deemed faulty.

By whom? I haven't seen any evidence of that.

Is that what this thread is all about, undermining our trust in our voting system? Did your distrust affect your faith in the 2016 election, or is this a new problem?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The observing and other supposed security measures have been politicized and deemed faulty.

By whom? I haven't seen any evidence of that.

Is that what this thread is all about, undermining our trust in our voting system? Did your distrust affect your faith in the 2016 election, or is this a new problem?

www.google.com... ing/34589143

Yes, I did have abit of a problem. It seemed Russia may have been involved. Like a whole years worth.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Yes I did check my vote and it was recorded and tallied. It doesn't tell me who I voted for, just that I had voted in person on such and such day and where.
In Texas you can go to voter registration website or ballot tracker site.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join