It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sharpie pens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So looking at how they've got everyone hyped up about the sharpie pens I'm starting to feel this is actually part of the cheat, but not for the reason you might think.

Its been hinted at in Arizona that all votes will be counted, even with sharpies that were rejected by the machine. Why is that important?

www.cisa.gov...

Ballot Paper specifications. Machines will automatically reject ballots which have the wrong specs and now they are going to be able to hand count any with a sharpie!

I'd of thought it'd be much more likely the sharpies being used as a way to be able to cheat for the dems, rather than against the repubs.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: latic

In California they had us marking them with sharpie tips

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: latic
So looking at how they've got everyone hyped up about the sharpie pens I'm starting to feel this is actually part of the cheat, but not for the reason you might think.

Its been hinted at in Arizona that all votes will be counted, even with sharpies that were rejected by the machine. Why is that important?

www.cisa.gov...

Ballot Paper specifications. Machines will automatically reject ballots which have the wrong specs and now they are going to be able to hand count any with a sharpie!

I'd of thought it'd be much more likely the sharpies being used as a way to be able to cheat for the dems, rather than against the repubs.

What if they simply were invalidating Trump votes by marking a second selection for POTUS? Which one is correct? They would have to verify each one with the actual voter.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Only fine tip sharpies can be used.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

They've said the votes will be counted:
www.cnn.com...

But i'm not seeing anything that states they'll be counted by the machines.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Black Sharpies are not allowed in California voting. We are still waiting for TO's comment on this.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
CNN is a Democratic owned station. No comment from CNN can be taken as truthful.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
I posted CNN on purpose.

The best way to cheat the election would be to have a situation in which the other side legitimized your actions.

"Damn these sharpie ones cant go via the machine, we'll have to count them by hand" all while they are being pushed to do it by the people it will damage.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Must be government approved and certified 😃

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Must be government approved and certified 😃
your joy in our chaos i can kind of draw from since i am a troll myself from time to time, your comment has so many levels of lol it is truly great.

top topics

join