It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC: Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale signs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, what a surprise, we seem to have quite a few of the boxes checked on this election.

Let's see.

A high turnout in specific areas - Check

Delay in announcing results - Big Check at least in the battleground states. Stop counting so that you know how many opposition votes you need to make up and then "go find them".

www.bbc.com...

edit on 6-11-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The integrity of our republic is at stake. No matter who wins this process is going to leave half the country pissed off and honestly the lack of a fair in honest election should leave 100% of us upset regardless of who wins. We need to fix this crap before 2024.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Before 2022 even.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Well, what a surprise, we seem to have quite a few of the boxes checked on this election.

Let's see.

Delay in announcing results - Big Check at least in the battleground states. Stop counting so that you know how many opposition votes you need to make up and then "go find them".

www.bbc.com...

If they didn't keep mentioning countries in Africa, you might think that was an article from this week.

All the signs of fraud are present in this election:

1) Suspiciously high turnouts -- sometimes impossibly high -- concentrated in certain polling places.

2) Those areas all favor one particular candidate

3) Ballot counts changing, and frequently exceeding the number of ballots actually sent out.

4) Inordinate delays in counting the vote. This isn't Africa. Literacy in the United States is damn-near 100%.

The only one we're missing is large numbers of ballots being declared invalid. Hopefully we'll get that soon -- once observers start tossing out all the fake ballots.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You can't compare Gabon to the USA.

Gabon is a far more free and democratic country than America.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Trump has previously stated that The BBC is fake news.

So why have you posted that ? Or does the BBC actually post genuine stuff ?

Make your mind up.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Wow nice slide. Do you have any on topic insights?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If we post stuff from anything other than sources you like, you just say HEPR DERP That ain't the news!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I find this part particularly interesting

Voting is compulsory in Gabon, but it is not enforced; even in Australia where it is enforced, where you can vote by post or online and can be fined for not voting, turnout only reaches 90-95%.

So even in countries like Australia where it is illegal to not vote, they only get 90-95 percent turnout.

But in Wisconsin we are supposed to believe they had a 90% turnout?

It seems so unlikely

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Wow nice slide. Do you have any on topic insights?

So the BBC doesn't peddle fake news then.

Trump wrong again.

edit on 6-11-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't know about the other examples, but the high voter turnout in the first example is all down to Trump.

The republicans have had a high voter turnout for decades due to many conservative voters equating voting for the republican party as a religious perogative (A vote for the republicans is a vote for Jesus).

We've known for a couple decades that there are more democrat-leaning voters than republican-leaning voters in this country, but voter turnout was always an issue because many democrats didn't turn out for elections mostly due to lack of interest (plus some disenfranchising.)

Donald Trump propped himself up as the enemy of the left. The inflammatory rhetoric he used to rile up his base had an equal but opposite effect on his political opponents. Trump is the one who energized the left into record voting outcomes.

In my opinion that means that we'll probably only get four years of Biden because, honestly, there's nothing that stands out about Biden other than he's not Trump. So unless Biden is sensationally effective I figure there's a good chance that Biden is unseated in four years... unless the republicans try to prop Trump up as the nominee again, or anyone closely associated with him.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

But thats from the BBC, which the cheeto in chief - and his ardent followers on ATS - says is fake news.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Let's see.

www.bbc.com...

From what I gather the turnout is high, but not suspiciously high. near 100 million voted up to polling day, and that would be around 40% of the eligible voting population. Voting day onward is not so easy to get, but 5am thursday, 140million+ votes had been counted.
Eligible voters USA, 239,247,182
Popular vote thus far is, (trending as votes are published) 143,776,82 for the two main candidates, any third party figures I don't know, and of course the count goes on.
So, while I think the trending is in the area of the high 60's% the voting is common to both parties followers, and it's only the differentials that are making the mark, one of those differentials can only be Trumps behaviour all through the presidency.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

Why do you keep posting this on numerous threads???

What is your point?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Are you the post police? They can post wherever they want.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Let's see.

www.bbc.com...

From what I gather the turnout is high, but not suspiciously high. near 100 million voted up to polling day, and that would be around 40% of the eligible voting population. Voting day onward is not so easy to get, but 5am thursday, 140million+ votes had been counted.
Eligible voters USA, 239,247,182
Popular vote thus far is, (trending as votes are published) 143,776,82 for the two main candidates, any third party figures I don't know, and of course the count goes on.
So, while I think the trending is in the area of the high 60's% the voting is common to both parties followers, and it's only the differentials that are making the mark, one of those differentials can only be Trumps behaviour all through the presidency.

I don't think anyone is questioning the overall turnout, just the turnout in key states and counties where it is by all appearances exceptionally high compared to historic and even practical levels. Objectively this should be questioned by any side.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Here in the UK the BBC is consistently saying there is no evidence of fraud or wrongdoing.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

BBC just now officially calling it a win for Biden.

new topics

top topics

join