It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prediction: turning our heads away from it all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Not a dream,, no crystal ball, no hallucinations with mysterious entities living in my pineal gland. Just what I “predict” will happen.

TPTB need to shut the doors on this election and make us forget about any fraud that may have occurred, they need to make the Biden laptop scandal go away. Liberal ties to Ukrainian corruption...poof, gotta go! And of course, the Epstein scandal. Too many powerful people tied to it. Adios Amigos!

How do they do all that? Same way you make trillions of dollars disappear, you blow something up and make people look the other way.

Not sure when it will happen, or how, but I’d bet money in the next 3-6 months we get something big. If I really had to guess, there’s a sweet spot from the time Trump “accepts” defeat and when Biden takes office so it can happen on Trumps watch and not Biden’s.

Keep in mind, I didn’t vote for either so I don’t have a dog in the fight, but there’s an awful lot of loose ends that need cleaned up!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

You could be right, but 50% (or more) of the population of the US will think its BS.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

you blow something up and make people look the other way.

Crossing my fingers that the FF is on the west coast.... especially if it happens to be a nuke.... we're about due for something like that to be rotated into the FF plan.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Or does the court decide Trump wins? Where this will unleash more "peaceful protests" like we haven't seen yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

Or does the court decide Trump wins? Where this will unleash more "peaceful protests" like we haven't seen yet.

I do wonder if intelligence and law enforcement agencies are in on the election fraud knowing that a Trump win would be a cause for national security concerns. The temper tantrum the left has been waiting to unleash would have been of galactic proportions.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

As long as it stays down in California. Why should we get that FF nuke fallout up here? BC didn't do nothin' to nobody....

Except supply you guys with trees, water and power.

www2.gov.bc.ca...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That is what we call a logical educated prediction.

It only follows that a huge "event" is desperately needed here.

The MSM mind controllers are probably baffled how apathetic Americans are because they aren't blowing anything up on a big enough scale to get any attention.

They are like "But we gave them every reason possible to blow stuff up what gives?"
"It seems we fed them too many whoppers"
"And gave them too many video games and drugs"

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

TPTB need to shut the doors on this election and make us forget about any fraud that may have occurred

You do realize that Donald Trump is TPTB, right?

He has been since he became elected and started filling the government with his criminal friends.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Good theory. Throw the coronavirus into the mix of things they need us to 'forget about'.
I saw some ISiS scripts being played out last week in the media.
Seems like we could be switching to the standard W Bush 2nd term model.
I think if Biden wins, then the pandemic script is going to be wrapped up and we'll move on to other.
Although this time around, I think the direction and writing will have a good majority of the characters acting as home grown and 'white'.

We'll see, but with Biden winning, a new script will be emerging quickly.

edit on 6-11-2020 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: butcherguy

As long as it stays down in California. Why should we get that FF nuke fallout up here? BC didn't do nothin' to nobody....

Except supply you guys with trees, water and power.

www2.gov.bc.ca...

Send us some Kokanee beer and we’ll ensure the fallout stays south of the border.
edit on 6-11-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

TPTB need to shut the doors on this election and make us forget about any fraud that may have occurred

You do realize that Donald Trump is TPTB, right?

He has been since he became elected and started filling the government with his criminal friends.

No sitting President is one of the TPTB. They just do what they’re told. And if they don’t, they get Trumped out of office.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Good theory. Throw the coronavirus into the mix of things they need us to 'forget about'.
I saw some ISiS scripts being played out last week in the media.
Seems like we could be switching to the standard W Bush 2nd term model.
I think if Biden wins, then the pandemic script is going to be wrapped up and we'll move on to other.
Although this time around, I think the direction and writing will have a good majority of the characters acting as home grown and 'white'.

We'll see, but with Biden winning, a new script will be emerging quickly.

Agreed that the COVID fiasco needs to be added to the list. But I feel like that one needs to be done by Biden himself to legitimize his presidency.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

Let me tell you what happened to me in a Federal court. When I had evidence to prove that a Federal officer had not told the truth on the stand, I was told they could not take my evidence because it would mean that the federal agent had committed perjury.

I was shocked. I was not the only one shocked, but what could I do. I only had enough money to afford going to court once, and that was a huge financial strain. I only did it because I knew I was in the right.

Being right holds no weight in a Federal court, and you have to be a billionaire to even try to fight them, and you will still likely lose.

Federal courts are not bastions of truth or fairness, so I wouldn't put a lot of faith in them.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You've got poor taste in Canadian beer. Also, it's cheaper down there. I bought a 24 of imported kokanee at a gas station in Idaho for under $20. Up here it's $40. It actually said imported on the box. Made me chuckle.

Well...the bartenders at the greasy redneck bar we played beer pong with all night who'd biked their way from California bought it for us all....and provided some other fine medical things from California...had been a long week in the USA with no green...

Coeur d'Alene was pretty alright...pretty alright.
edit on 6/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

You've got poor taste in Canadian beer. Also, it's cheaper down there. I bought a 24 of imported kokanee at a gas station in Idaho for under $20. Up here it's $40. It actually said imported on the box. Made me chuckle.

I don’t know, Canadian Kokanee was far superior than the Kokanee they sell down here. But, we do like our beer light and tasteless.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hard to believe they could make it worse. Gotta admit, the Pabst I had down there was better than the crap they sell up here...still kinda meh though... but it was that or bud....

If anything, I'd have to send down something local. Though, they tend to go pretty hoppy, there's a lot of good lagers and stuff.
edit on 6/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

join