It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens to Dems when the voter fraud is exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I would think that would be a sure way to turn a lot of people blue.

This election reminds me of the Bush/Gore election, with a spice of the Hillary/Trump election. We have been here before.

There has been charges of fraud in almost every election, so far it has not changed a call.

There is never going to be a solution that is going to stop some people from seeing cheating, or fraud, if they or their candidate loses.

I hear it even in my own home where loving family members play a game, and one person wins too often. There is no cheating, and even the person making the charge knows it is not true, it just makes them feel better about losing.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Same as yours 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That’s why I’m asking for evidence.

Why can’t you link to any?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why does evidence matter to you now? Oh well, someone call russia and have them whip up a dossier for us.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Why are you dragging the goal posts?

Can you not provide any evidence either?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am not the one dragging them friend. You got to scream russian collusion and # for 4 years. Now we suddenly need evidence to make accusations? Surely we can pay a russian operative to make some # up like you did and that's all the evidence needed right?

edit on Fri, 06 Nov 2020 13:21:06 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Proof!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Aallanon

I said it so it must be true.

Also there are videos everywhere.

Can you google?

I've seen a bunch of videos, and pretty much all of them were misrepresentations of perfectly ordinary things, like election officials preparing ballots to go into counting machines, or them validating ballots. Remember that video that supposedly showed a man destroying ballots that actually turned out to be sample ballot, or that picture of a man who was supposed to be voting twice with fake mail in ballots, but who actually turned out to be there with their spouse who was out of frame.

I don't think that I've seen a single video that wasn't either a misunderstanding or a misrepresentation.

The thing with videos is that they don't always show what people claim they do.

I remember seeing images of tanks rolling into London a few years ago, only the signs in the background were in Arabic, because it was Egypt, not London.

If you believe that there is fraud, put your money where your mouth is and link to the sources that you think demonstrate it, and we can then link to the sources that we think debunk it. That way we can have a free debate on the evidence, not just a slanging match over how we feel about Trump winninglosing.

There is evidence, it is just people can't apply common sense.

To believe no fraud was committed, we also have to believe that Joe Biden got more votes than Jesus himself, Barak Obama. The same Joe Biden that couldn't pack a high school gym even before the lockdown. Not only that, we also have to accept that he also beat a guy who was drawing crowds of 50,000 plus DURING a lockdown at practically every stop.

We then have to accept that not only people vote for Joe Biden in record numbers, those same voters also decided they wanted to keep their Republican senators and congressman down ticket and absolutely obliterate Democrats in many races making their "blue wave" all but non-existent.

Not only all the above, we then have to also accept Democrats and the mainstream media were acting in good faith when they were running stories two months ago predicting a mass of mail in ballots as well as seeking to change election rules to the point that ballots didn't even need to be post marked or have security envelopes.

I might have been born at night, but I was not born yesterday...

And if you believe all of the above is just mere coinidence, I take it you also believe Jeffery Epstein killed himself....
edit on 6-11-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I am not the one dragging them friend. You got to scream russian collusion and # for 4 years. Now we suddenly need evidence to make accusations? Surely we can pay a russian operative to make some # up like you did and that's all the evidence needed right?

You’re making this thread about something else because you have zero proof for anything you say.

That’s the definition of dragging the goal posts.

So I guess I’ll take that as a no?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
No one is going to produce evidence just like no one will be punished. Makes for great propaganda though.

"Hurr durr google it !".

Reading a twitter post you agree with doesnt indicate fraud. But you know that already, you just need something to cling to.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

There may be fraud in some cases, but the amount is very small. It occurs on both sides of the aisle, there are no clean hands on either side.

But you are right, there is much disinformation and misrepresentation on the internet, it is disconcerting that so many are allowing themselves to be so manipulated.

It is not that they are ignorant. They have no trouble finding any information they need to confirm their bias, that goes for both sides. And it is not always that the information they hone in on is a complete lie. That is what makes it so seductive. They are masters at weaving a truth into the fabric of a lie. It makes it too sweet to resist.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You mean like taking capacity out of the postal system to try to dampen the impact of mail-in ballots? Yup real bad for the DNC.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Curious.

How do Biden supporters explain this ?

www.informationliberation.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Proof!

Proof of dementia maybe.

Trump suporters have always played on his condition. So you've now changed your tune.

There are some really desperate people on here.

edit on 6-11-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

link   

Proof!

Lmao

How is a taken out of context clip of Joe Biden talking about putting together a panel to combat voter fraud evidence of him being guilty of voter fraud?

That has to be one of the most dumbass responses to a question I’ve ever seen on this forum. If you seriously believe that is what you say it is I’m obviously arguing with a 12 year old.

And some idiot starred it.

link   

A 100% after hours count for biden in Michigan is pretty obvious.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Real simple. President tells his supporters to not do mail in ballots. Liberals are more likely to avoid congregating in a public place because Covid isn't a hoax and you have rednecks all pissed off about not wearing masks.

Liberals mail in votes.. Rednecks don't.

Pretty tough to splain that one.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Who are calling rednecks you little rat?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Except D's are early voters.

The process started by their own.

Now their late voters.

Really late.

Like 4 days late.

edit on 6-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

“ How is a taken out of context clip”

Prove it.

I did.

Check mate

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join