It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't it funny that there has been no Antifa riots???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
ANTIFA has been quite as a church mouse since Nov 3. Is this strange to anyone as close as the election has been? I mean, until today it was still a "toss up", it still is really with the court challenges and mandatory recounts, but yet ANTIFA are like choir boys right now. Not a peep, not a protest, silent, nothing. It's almost like someone ordered them to "stand down and stand by".
edit on 6-11-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2020 by DrumsRfun because: caps

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think you are right, I think Antifa is being controlled or at least strongly influenced by someone who is sided by the left. Antifa is more of a political organization than a wild terrorist group. The people funding them are anti-Republicans.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think you are right, I think Antifa is being controlled or at least strongly influenced by someone who is sided by the left. Antifa is more of a political organization than a wild terrorist group. The people funding them are anti-Republicans.

Political and violent... that IS a terror group.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
They are too busy dancing in the streets and partying.
It looks like they are having so much fun!......

socially distanced and wearing masks of course.

But their electric slide made me grin.
Not a brick to be seen anywhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: rickymouse

Political and violent... that IS a terror group.

Well yeah, I suppose you are right, looking back at my post I guess I said it wrong. I even tried to say it in a way that expressed it properly in this post, I can't figure out a way of expressing what I want easily. Wild was not the right word.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Okay so.. again for the 1000th time... ANTIFA as Trump fans view them.. doesn't exist.

It isnt an organization, there is no leadership, or hierarchy.

It is an idea, like capitalism, like vegetarianism...

You're either anti-fascist, pro-fascist...or have no opinion.

Secondly...

There actually HAVE been ANTIFA marches In major cities. They have been holding signs and chanting " count every vote", and "don't let Trump steal the election!"

NYT on Twitter had the videos

There were huge protests to count every vote in Philly and Detroit, ANTIFA flags, anti trump flags.. etc

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

What is it like to lie to yourself and everyone else all the time?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why would they riot before the election is over? Wouldn't they only riot if the fascist they don't approve of wins? That hasn’t happen yet so they aren't rioting yet.

And if the fascist they do approve of wins then they don't need to protest.
edit on 6-11-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Capitalists and vegetarians don't have logo's, uniforms, flags, donations from Soros, etc. I am anti-fascist and I am anti-Antifa because Antifa is an organization that has caused millions of dollars of real world damage and not simply an idea.
edit on 6/11/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Okay so.. again for the 1000th time... ANTIFA as Trump fans view them.. doesn't exist.

Secondly...

There actually HAVE been ANTIFA marches In major cities. They have been holding signs and chanting " count every vote", and "don't let Trump steal the election!"

There were huge protests to count every vote in Philly and Detroit, ANTIFA flags, anti trump flags.. etc

When capitalists and vegans start to organize to the point that they start setting citys on fire I'll accept your argument.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Portland is still going on but liberal Governors are now bring in NG..You know that jackboot thing Trump wanted to do...lol

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Antifa hates democrats more than republicans, you are just so scorned you live in denial of reality over it.

tinyurl.com...

does 'death to liberalism' sound like they are joking to you?
edit on 6-11-2020 by TwoBlades because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Funny and very disappointing.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Antifa is waiting after the court battles that reelect Trump, then they will use the fake ballots as fuel to burn cities down.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Possibly because the agitators are too busy worrying about a Trump loss.

There have been protests, there are protests outside the Whitehouse right now even.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Antifa and BLM were just wanting someone with 47 years of experience in government

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Secondly...

Ummm - your "idea" is starting fires

how does that work?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TwoBlades
Antifa hates democrats more than republicans, you are just so scorned you live in denial of reality over it.

tinyurl.com...

does 'death to liberalism' sound like they are joking to you?

THat is the funny thing, you are correct. And yet at the same time they are somehow NOT MARXIST ARSEHOLES to the "liberals".

It is sort of like when you see a decent woman with a biker and you wonder why. Then two seconds pass and you don't care. Then when they slip into their lives, the biker makes that woman insanely miserable but she is ok with it even though she is abused her entire life. THat is the current state of the DNC. THey are like frightened women wanting to dial 911 but they JUST CANT DO IT BECAUSE THEY LOVE HIM.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

no, its because only republicans are willing the kick the fascists ass because the democrats are pussys, but good guess. how much red blood gets spilled in that is a mere detail when they do in fact need to die.

btw I stared you because I liked your analogy, but mine is real.
edit on 6-11-2020 by TwoBlades because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TwoBlades
a reply to: Fools

no, its because only republicans are willing the kick the fascists ass because the democrats are pussys, but good guess. how much red blood gets spilled in that is a mere detail when they do in fact need to die.

btw I stared you because I liked your analogy, but mine is real.

I have to be honest, at this moment it doesn't seem like any republican is ready to kick anyones ass. Those that are will be like white russia at some point. Maybe our great great grandchildren will get it right.

Edit: and yet some are, the problem is that right wing men are usually responsible people. The left relies on this. Right wing men stay at work and deal with their families. Most left wing men could give a # less about family. Its just a fact of life in that regard. It has to get alot uglier before you see any right wing family guy marching downtown to bust some heads.

edit on 6-11-2020 by Fools because: ...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join