It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter fraud in this election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So is the general thought in America now that voter fraud in this election is just a conspiracy theory?
Cause I keep seeing evidence of it. Its not about who is president it's about the fundamentals of our democracy.

Example 1:
Delaware county PENNSYLVANIA - camera number 7
Link

Example 2:
Registered Democrat Dismayed At Vote Counting Corruption
Link

Example 3:
Just some pissed off guy
Link

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I hope that some kind of security will be provided to those poll workers and officials now that their usefulness is over. Muggings and attacks by irate voters or suicides might happen.
edit on 6-11-2020 by boomerdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

And what is President Trump doing about it?

Not a damned thing!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Oh wow.. ok so the fraud is real, why have I not seen these videos before in the news ?
All the media I have seen have silenced Trump and told there is no fraud and he is fake news.
Could someone please forward these videos to FBI.
is it not prison time if you commit a coup against the president, if not is should be.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Team Trump and the Republicans and anyone and everyone with allegations need to pony up their evidence, make it public, submit it for formal investigation to the proper authorities, and then properly investigated.

The proper authorities for their part should be looking for and requesting any and all such evidence of voter/election fraud for proper investigation.

The people need to understand the loopholes big enough to drive a Mack truck through which can and most likely are being exploited to one extent or another, which necessarily create suspicions, and then demand not only investigation but also proper reform. Including -- but not limited to -- the very clear need for complete transparency, tracking and redress of grievances with accountability for violations of the law.

I don't want to hear the rumors. I don't want to hear the whining. I don't want to hear the name calling. I don't want to hear the resignation to our fate. I don't want piss poor excuses.

I want a plan and I want results.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I will repost what I posted on another thread here since it is more relevant here:

Voter fraud 2020

twitter.com... Dead voter
noqreport.com... Dead voter
www.thegatewaypundit.com... Dead voters in MI

nypost.com... : Dead people voting in NY

26 Dead voters in FL: www.miamiherald.com...

hannity.com... Watch the video as postal worker says "Not a problem man... I'm going to get you a nice handful of ballots"

townhall.com... Postal carrier in PA claims higher ups instructed workers to backdate ballots

bigleaguepolitics.com... Observers at absentee voter counting

www.frontpagemag.com... car full of absentee ballots

www.foxnews.com...

www.nationalreview.com... aign=trueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter Democrats got Green Party thrown off ballots in Wisconsin to help Biden

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
So is the general thought in America now that voter fraud in this election is just a conspiracy theory?
Cause I keep seeing evidence of it. Its not about who is president it's about the fundamentals of our democracy.

Example 1:
Link

Example 2:
Link

Example 3:
Just some pissed off guy
Link

No way, there's never been any election fraud in a US election ever. I mean the Russians rigged the last election, but they gave up on this one

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Not a damned thing!!

Wrong

He went on TV yesterday and announced all the lawsuits he is bringing

There WILL be massive investigations the next couple of months, even if Trump concedes.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Not a damned thing!!

He made a sooper awesome and really coherent speech about it last night.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

Example 1:
Link

Example 2:
Link

Example 3:
Just some pissed off guy
Link

No way, there's never been any election fraud in a US election ever. I mean the Russians rigged the last election, but they gave up on this one

The Chinese must have done this one. They gave Hunter Biden millions and the Chinese government said they wanted Biden as President.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Yes, and everyone that voted for Trump is racist.

The 2020 election was like totally above board.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yes, and everyone that voted for Trump is racist.

The 2020 election was like totally above board.

And as Bernie said yesterday:

The ONLY good people are the rich and upper middle class coastal elites who now make up the Democratic Party.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I love the idea that Foxnews is at the tip of the spear on this. They called states for Bidenator before anyone else. THey love them some blond hairy legs from Scranton.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Not a damned thing!!

Worth repeating.

Trump can put up or shut up right along with everyone else. Especially Trump. He's still the damn president. And has been for a while. He has the power to make his case. Twitter sound bites only go so far. By all means speak directly to the people, but make it count.

I want suspicious behavior and activities explained, evidenced, investigated and proven or disproven. I want it made very clear to the public how such voter/election fraud can happen, which loopholes allow for abuse, manipulation or fraud. I want the public to know who has protected such loopholes.

I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Also, Republicans, the way to deal with this is to start cheating too. I mean I know it is ethically wrong, but I mean if its good for the goose its good for the gander.

Another thing Republicans should consider is burning things down and fighting cops. Thats really good optics apparently.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

He can speak to the people if ABCCBSNBCPBS etc let him. They have been doing all they can to keep that from happening.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Blankety,Blankety, BLANK comrade Sanders.

Supremacists.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
He can speak to the people if ABCCBSNBCPBS etc let him. They have been doing all they can to keep that from happening.

His banal and meandering speech was on every network last night.

Plus if you're a masochist you can re-watch it on YouTube.

edit on 6-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

His banal and meandering speech was on every network last night.

Plus if you're a masochist you can re-watch it on YouTube.

I can't wait for your thoughts on the future Bidenator speeches. Plus, his speech was actually cut off by the major networks:

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I can't wait for your thoughts on the future Bidenator speeches.

Why wait? I'll tell you now. They'll be comedy gold.

edit on 6-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join