It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened in Michigan and Wisconsin?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

I'm sure most people have seen these charts floating around by now and they show Biden got a sudden increase of votes in both Wisconsin and Michigan. In this thread I want to look at the MSM explanations for these jumps and determine whether any sort of fraud may have occurred. The two states Biden needed to reach exactly 270 were flipped early in the morning even though everyone was led to believe vote counting had stopped and would resume later in the day. It was later revealed by the media they had stayed up all night counting absentee ballots.

In Michigan they claim the sudden influx of Biden votes were the result of a typo, they had accidentally put an extra zero on the end so that 15K votes became 150K votes. Rather than thank any of the people who originally pointed out this "typo", they acted as if they were sharing fake news and censored Trump for asking what it was about.

As election results poured in early Nov. 4, conservative accounts on social media heavily pushed a faulty claim that a large “trove” of ballots in Michigan was “found” and that they all went to former Vice President Joe Biden.

But in reality, the numbers cited were the result of a typo that was made by a Michigan county as it reported unofficial results. It was quickly corrected.
The underlying claim amplified by Trump came from a GOP consultant, Matt Mackowiack, who shared screenshots of an interactive map of election results in Michigan depicting Biden climbing nearly 140,000 votes while Trump and others remain stagnant. The map, which appears on BuzzFeed News, is powered by the election data-gathering firm Decision Desk HQ.

Clerical Error Prompts Unfounded Claims About Michigan Results

The sudden spike in Wisconsin which was also around 150K votes is supposedly a completely natural and expected event according to the MSM. Biden simply got nearly 90% of all the absentee votes and since they count them all before adding it to the total it appears as a vertical rise. If you believe Biden got that many votes I guess it makes sense.

The increase in the chart simply shows when the City of Milwaukee reported its absentee ballot results. We knew well before the election that Democrats were much more likely than Republicans to vote absentee, that it takes longer to count such ballots, and that Milwaukee is a Democratic stronghold.

"We are not finding ballots," Julietta Henry, director of elections for Milwaukee County, told PolitiFact. "Ballots are being counted."

Democratic nominee Joe Biden passed Trump in Wisconsin about 3:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 because the City of Milwaukee reported its 170,000 absentee votes all at the same time. The votes were reported together because Milwaukee and 38 other communities used a central count location.

Fact check: That spike in the Wisconsin vote tally was expected and legitimate, not fraud

It would certainly be more suspicious if Michigan and Wisconsin made the exact same error around the same time. So Wisconsin has to stick to their guns and say it's legitimate, but is there any proof of that? Another important question we need to ask: what happens to the results in Michigan if the typo is ignored, how did Biden still win?

"And these batches were NOT 100% Biden votes," a FiveThirtyEight spokesperson. "Behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing thousands of votes Trump gained. There are also counter examples where Trump’s line shoots up suddenly when a favorable batch of results are reported."

No, these FiveThirtyEight graphs don’t prove voter fraud

This claim is true, 90% is less than 100%. Even if most of the votes go to Biden there should still be a small spike on the red line. We can see that occurred in Wisconsin but it's slightly difficult to see since the lines are overlapping. If we zoom in on the curve it's a bit easier to see both lines jumped up and put them almost at the same number of votes:

However if we zoom in on the Michigan curves we can see Biden got virtually 100% of the votes, so it was essentially impossible for them to claim this was anything but a typo. But I wanted more recent data so I could see if they had really removed this error considering Biden still managed to win by a reasonably large margin.

I did some brief searches but I couldn't seem to find any newer data to determine what happened in Michigan but I did come across a post from that1lurker which contains what appears to be a graph showing how Biden took the lead. The typo still appears to be counted in the final result assuming this graph is correct:

I'm assuming it is correct because at no point did I see Michigan flip back to Trump and it shows Biden taking a lead which is about the same size as the lead he has according to official election results. What I decided to do was remake the above graph without the typo by shifting down the blue curve so it aligns more naturally:

Maybe it's just me but that certainly looks a lot more realistic and makes it a much closer race. If this is the actual result it means no one has really accounted for the typo error. The ironic thing is Biden still manages to win by just a few thousand votes even if you subtract the 138K false votes he got from the typo.

What I would really like to know is why every other state reached a conclusion so quickly but these few remaining states are still able to find enough ballots to dramatically alter the results. Georgia had an early morning flip a few hours ago with 99% of the votes counted, giving Biden just enough votes to squeak into the lead. Pennsylvania just flipped too.

Lets also keep in mind that Trump fully predicted events would unfold like this even though it seemed like he had a clear path to victory. Here's a post I made in response to a person asking whether or not Trump had won the election. Trump made those statements only an hour or two before Michigan and Wisconsin suddenly flipped.

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Well just look at the numbers for the remaining states... the path to a Biden victory is very improbable at this moment in time. From what I gather Trump is upset at the way they haven't called certain states despite the result being obvious, and he's worried they'll suddenly "find" a bunch of ballots which shift the result at the last minute. If the situation were reversed they would have called the win for Biden. But unfortunately Trump never gets a level playing field and by claiming fraud he has probably only made the situation worse for himself.

Fraud confirmed

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
July 8, 2022 - Wisconsin Rules Ballot Drop-Boxes are Illegal.

In WISCONSIN, a huge number of Biden-Only (no down ballot votes) were placed in Milwaukee area drop boxes, and transported to the vote/ballot counting site at 2am on November 3rd election night, in 2020.

Today, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled drop-boxes as illegal, and inferred that TRUMP won the state in Nov 2020, because so many of those drop-box ballots were not legal. (Biden won by only 21,000 votes out of 2.6 million cast.)

Source: slate.com...

Several states are embarrassed to admit that they helped put America's most incompetent President in office.

A growing number of top people are now admitting that maybe the majority of citizens in their state were not that dumb and gullible, after all.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
January 5, 2023

Breaking...

Wisconsin 2020 Election Fraud UPDATE.

MASSIVE Coverup Found: www.thegatewaypundit.com... ection/

<< 1   >>

join