It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is next president of the united states

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Joe Biden has just take then lead in PA, he now holds the lead in all four key swing states.

It might be premature but am calling it, Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States.

Now after four years of cult-trump talking rubbish am just going to sit back and enjoy watching the show as they collectively lose their minds and make baseless claims of fraud.

This is a clear rejection of the Politics of Trump by the American people, we tried to warn you, we told you so, Trump is a one term president and he has been beaten.

The People of America have just fired Donald Trump!
edit on 6-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Is that the view from your buttocks?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Baseless claims of fraud?

LMFAO. OK buddy. Lets see how that works out for you.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
OP humiliated himself totally and utterly with regard to Brexit and disappeared from the forums in shame.
Pops back up again to feed his TDS.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

What about the the supreme court do you think they will have anything to say about this?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Looking forward to hearing Hannity say the words ...." President Biden "

link   

If I was a democrat the last thing I would do would be gloating over a president victory in this election. 😂

If anything I would question my allegiance.

link   

originally posted by: purplemer

What about the the supreme court do you think they will have anything to say about this?

There's going to be recounts, legal challenges but like I said, so far zero proof of fraud so what is there to answer to?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Hear that sound?

That’s the sound of conservative heads exploding.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Joe Biden has just take then lead in PA, he now holds the lead in all four key swing states.

It might be premature but am calling it, Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States.

Now after four years of cult-trump talking rubbish am just going to sit back and enjoy watching the show as they collectively lose their minds and make baseless claims of fraud.

Not premature.
He has swept the up the popular vote and the Electoral is a striking shade of blue....
It's done
Trump is done...strongly done.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

a man's true character is revealed in defeat. let's hope the trump fans finally wakes up.
a good day for democracy.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Hear that sound?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Hear that sound?

what a relief! and i am not even american.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Most conservatives I know have already accepted that Joe is probably gonna win. Then kamala will become president.
And everyone I know is okay with that. We're gonna strap on our boots and go to work just like we've been doing since we were able to work. We will not melt down and sink to democrats level.
It's like a little kid, let them have their way for a little bit and see how it goes.
I just hope the media is all over every single thing he says or brings up everything in his past the same way they have been reporting.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am looking forward to it. We can protest at every event where he speaks and bitch about how he is harming everyone with every single thing he does it doesn't do.

I was hoping the Dems win the Senate to so they can hurry up and run the country straight into the #ing ground asap.

It must have taken them a long time to create enough false ballots to overcome Trump's lead.
edit on 6-11-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Wow...you're gonna go waaaaaaay out on a limb and call it for Biden?

Way to stick your neck out like that...

SMH

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Wow...you're gonna go waaaaaaay out on a limb and call it for Biden?

Way to stick your neck out like that...

SMH

He has it won.

He is probably going to finish up with 306 votes.

So are you going to call it for Trump?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That will be answered in a court of law. Evidence is not released to the press incase it interferes with the legal course of law. The president in his mass censored speech said that.

Are you supporter of a bias press and social media or the miltary grade information war that is occuring atm

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The rigging was planned mid 2019 and it's possible now that Biden gets all the outstanding states 🤣

2018 was the trial run and it was successful 🤣

Get ready for a massive chaotic upheaval in DC 🤣

The 3% unemployment rate will never be seen again.

The caravans are forming !!

Russian and Iran sanctions will be lifted !!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

"A say" about what?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join