It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready America THEY ARE coming for your gunz.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
At this point, I believe the war on guns is simply a talking point for the left.

I honestly think it's the firearms and ammunition manufacturers putting this out to increase demand and create scarcity. No one is taking my guns and there is no way to take my guns. I couldn't even buy a box of .40 S&W the other day at the range, it was totally sold out due to panic buying along with a bunch of other stuff like .308 and 40 mike-mike that I needed for my AA cannon.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

"Is no different"

This is directly, where I disagree.

The precedent if a gun is concealed, is that intimidation is not a factor at all, other people are actually completely unaware.

Walking around with a rifle is a direct statement you're willing to use it in whatever political campaign you are on. They would not walk around with concealed weapons like protestors, there would be no point, it's purely demonstration, intimidation, and all around them having the need to show how big their PP is to other people.

I am not scared of seeing guns, my actual point is the people that walk around with rifles are so pussy, I could walk straight up to them, punch them square in the face, and take their damn gun, and now someone unknown has a weapon instead of a responsible licensed carrier.

There is 0 logical reason to openly carry your gun, the moment the gun is unconcealed, a normal person would consider that the appropriate situation to use it. This is a really simple argument, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The only real difference of seeing my gun over your gun, is my gun would be the last thing you saw, because I'm responsible with that decision and not waving it in peoples face.
edit on 6-11-2020 by TwoBlades because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

At this point, I believe the war on guns is simply a talking point for the left. There’s simply no logical way to remove guns from all the citizens.

After what we saw with the Wuflu.

Churches closed,police being sent to Jewish peoples homes, and other bs ?

Don't be so sure.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If your to deranged to exercise the right to own a gun, then one should be found to deranged to be able to vote. For the same reasons.

edit on 6-11-2020 by neutronflux because: Added

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You mean we don't have to go find these scumbags?

They'll come to us?

Awesome!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yeah. MAYBE, if the house, senate, and SCROTUS were all dems.
Which they aint.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
it must be exhausting to be so scared all of the time.

link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

They will be.

The steal is on.

Why the eff do you think it's going to take weeks to sort this snip out ?

link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

You'd have to ask gunphobes.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I worry that you are actually a danger to people around you, you sound unhinged.

Please don't hurt anyone in you hazed rage.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

If your to deranged to exercise the right to own a gun, then one should be found to deranged to be able to vote. For the same reasons.

You've captured the leftist spirit perfectly!
Its a great idea - send it t Kamala - no voting rights unless you give up your 2A right.
Why haven't they thought of this sooner? - seems totally reasonable.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yeah why are snowflakes so scared of guns?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Drucifer
At this point, I believe the war on guns is simply a talking point for the left.

I honestly think it's the firearms and ammunition manufacturers putting this out to increase demand and create scarcity. No one is taking my guns and there is no way to take my guns. I couldn't even buy a box of .40 S&W the other day at the range, it was totally sold out due to panic buying along with a bunch of other stuff like .308 and 40 mike-mike that I needed for my AA cannon.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the least bit.

I got around the lack of 9mm ammo at my local range- they’ll get a shipment in, half goes to the store portion, half is only allowed to be purchased for the range. They always sell out of the store’s stock, so I’ll buy some time at the range and buy several boxes of ammo, fire off a few rounds and leave with my ammo. Sure, it costs an extra $12 to use the range, but the ammo is the same price and I get to go pew pew for an hour.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I worry that you are actually a danger to people around you, you sound unhinged.

Please don't hurt anyone in you hazed rage.

Did you get your medical license out of a cereal box?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

He meant, who do you actually, need to shoot?

List some names of people you shot that you needed a gun to defend yourself from.

Surely it wasn't snowflakes.
edit on 6-11-2020 by TwoBlades because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: neutronflux

You've captured the leftist spirit perfectly!
Its a great idea - send it t Kamala - no voting rights unless you give up your 2A right.
Why haven't they thought of this sooner? - seems totally reasonable.

Its more of a compare and contrast. How can one be found to deficient to exercise one right without due process, but have the mental capability to exercise the right to vote.

I don’t want either restricted without due process.

But there is a push to allow felons voting rights while in prison....

Debate Over Voting Rights For Prisoners Divides 2020 Candidates

www.npr.org...

"I think the right to vote is inherent to our democracy. Yes even for terrible people because once you start chipping away ... you're running down a slippery slope," Sanders said.

Funny “terrible” people can decide the course of a nation, but be denied other rights.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

It's assumed felons will shoot people after leaving jail. the law isn't to prevent them from getting a gun, it's that prison round two is in guantanamo if they do.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If someone is truly a threat to society, use due process to isolate them from Society. But no, just take specific items from them. And let them still run around.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TwoBlades
a reply to: SKEPTEK

He meant, who do you actually, need to shoot?

List some names of people you shot that you needed a gun to defend yourself from.

Surely it wasn't snowflakes.

Tyrannical politicians who wish to destroy our country?

Other countries military who may be called to our country by tyrannical politicians?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TwoBlades
a reply to: neutronflux

It's assumed felons will shoot people after leaving jail. the law isn't to prevent them from getting a gun, it's that prison round two is in guantanamo if they do.

There are many felonies that have nothing to do with acts of violence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join