It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China versus America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well we all knew this was coming.

if it is true that China has Biden in their hip Pocket we can expect more of Chinese way of thinking coming to America's citizens sooner than expected.

hongkongfp.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

With biden at the helm china is the very least of the problems.

And that, is a very scary thought indeed.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: musicismagic

With biden at the helm china is the very least of the problems.

And that, is a very scary thought indeed.

Can you be a little bit more clearer on your statement...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ive been waiting...and this could be the thing China has waited for to make a play for Taiwan, as well as crush Hong Kong into submission.

If Joe is anything like Obama was it will be a "dont cross this line or else" empty threat.

Be interesting to know what Taiwan and Hing Kong think of the result.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
China will be forgotten about.
Biden "China, who's she, wasn't she a wrestler - where's my shoe".

People "China, they took our jobs and labour as well as our IP"

Biden "Where's Martha, MARTHAAAAAAAA, Where's my car, what were we talking about again"?

People" We want you to be tough on China and protect our manufacturing base and workers"

HELLS REPRESENTATIVE HARRIS "It's okay Joe, sit there I'll take this one, Joe is tired and bored of you snivelling reprobates, we RUN this place now, shut up bigot, we'll sort everything out, collect your UBI and stay quiet.

Harris " You're lucky to eat our food right now - we supply your water and electricity too seeing as all the evil rich people moved to the UK. We clothe you, feed you and tell you bed time stories like 'maos first Christmas massacre'.

people "Sorry Miss Harris we wont rise again, thank you for our food and shelter, please don't take the electricity again.....

There's a Biden presidency. He will turn his liberal brown shirts against Republican voters and look the other way when they're taken out, paving the way for perpetual power.
Property owners will be demonized as having too much power and wealth.
Business owners will be punished for success and move out of the country.
Farmers will be seen as bourgeois who's land is selfishly and unevenly distributed.
Investors will be seen as immoral parasites that just want to take power away from the state.....

Basically just look at any communist regime and there's your Harris, Biden admin'....

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
China will be forgotten about.
Biden "China, who's she, wasn't she a wrestler - where's my shoe".

People "China, they took our jobs and labour as well as our IP"

Biden "Where's Martha, MARTHAAAAAAAA, Where's my car, what were we talking about again"?

People" We want you to be tough on China and protect our manufacturing base and workers"

HELLS REPRESENTATIVE HARRIS "It's okay Joe, sit there I'll take this one, Joe is tired and bored of you snivelling reprobates, we RUN this place now, shut up bigot, we'll sort everything out, collect your UBI and stay quiet.

Harris " You're lucky to eat our food right now - we supply your water and electricity too seeing as all the evil rich people moved to the UK. We clothe you, feed you and tell you bed time stories like 'maos first Christmas massacre'.

people "Sorry Miss Harris we wont rise again, thank you for our food and shelter, please don't take the electricity again.....

There's a Biden presidency. He will turn his liberal brown shirts against Republican voters and look the other way when they're taken out, paving the way for perpetual power.
Property owners will be demonized as having too much power and wealth.
Business owners will be punished for success and move out of the country.
Farmers will be seen as bourgeois who's land is selfishly and unevenly distributed.
Investors will be seen as immoral parasites that just want to take power away from the state.....

Basically just look at any communist regime and there's your Harris, Biden admin'....

Yep.
And it sounds to me you are spot on.
What people haven't realized when they voted for BIDEN in China is that all the very powerful people not wealthy people no the very powerful people will keep the power and that structure will never be destroyed from now on.

My heart really goes out for the farmers.
And I was born and raised in the farmlands of America.
edit on 1100000049242020-11-06T15:24:49-06:00244911pm3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join