It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's All Staged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It's obvious to me and others that this whole thing is staged. The fraud, the suspense, the "sore loserness," everything has been planned months in advance. This whole circus has got the whole country distracted and in even more chaos. I wonder what the Overlords are doing while we're all buying into this like fools, probably doing their evil bidding freely since the distraction is the election, it was covid before.
In every election, We The Peasants, I mean, We The People never win. Why people still think voting does anything of value when they're all hand picked for us is beyond me.
edit on 6-11-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Trump has been priming his supporters to cry fraud pretty much throughout the whole campaign.

He knows the truth.

The truth is that in the swing states they count their walk in ballots first then the mail-in absentee ballots. So when while he was priming his followers with utter BS about how mail-in ballots where fraudulent he put them off voting by mail, whereas the dems where encouraging it. The result is probably exactly what the Trump team expected and planned for, Trump wins in the early votes as the walk-in votes are counted but then as soon as the mail-in ballots start getting counted the count starts to shift towards Biden.

This is not voter fraud, this is democracy in action, you cannot call it a democratic vote if you do not count every single legally cast and valid vote.

Trump and his team knew this would happen and planned for it, they primed their followers. All this talk about fraud is a desperate attempt to subvert American democracy, he is trying to vote counting stoped and has been now for almost 48 hours since the counts became tighter. Now that Biden has taken Georgia and is probably going to take PA in the next few hours he is only going to ramp up this talk of fraud.

I would hope that his voters and supporters are smart enough to see through it.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

you couldn't accept the results for four years, and you expect the unofficial results to be respected?

lol, child

welcome to Russiagate

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

you couldn't accept the results for four years, and you expect the unofficial results to be respected?

lol, child

welcome to Russiagate

I think this is a common misconception.

I did accept the results.

The point of contention was that Russia interfered with the election, not that there was voter fraud, merely that the Russians had actively attempted to influence the vote. That is entirely different to claiming that fraudulent votes were cast.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Russia influenced both ways, you only focused on the Trump part.

Russia trolled you.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

The fact that it is all controlled is true. We think we choose our President, but it is never more than a dog and pony show.

We are allowed to choose between two characters that have already been selected for us to choose from. Don't even think about a third party person, though that is likely to change in the future, as more people are catching on, and voting for a third party candidate even if they know their vote won't be counted, because for now, those votes just aren't counted, they seem to have never existed.

If a third party candidate ever slips in, that will be a one trick pony, because they will factor that in the next time, if they don't have a contingency plan in the works for that scenario.

We are a controlled society. We like to bury our heads in the sand and pretend that we are free, and that no one controls "me". But that is bull crap, and if anyone that says that is ever honest with themselves, they will see the lie. Not saying you can't do something to buck the system, but you will definately end up paying for your rebellion in some way or another.

You are right. The whole system is rigged. We are mere pawns. We don't like it and some even rail against it, but controlled pawns we are.

Just enjoy your popcorn and enjoy the ride, that is what our handlers are doing.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Russia trolled you.

Hey neighbor, you be nice now

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

The fact that it is all controlled is true. We think we choose our President, but it is never more than a dog and pony show.

We are allowed to choose between two characters that have already been selected for us to choose from. Don't even think about a third party person, though that is likely to change in the future, as more people are catching on, and voting for a third party candidate even if they know their vote won't be counted, because for now, those votes just aren't counted, they seem to have never existed.

If a third party candidate ever slips in, that will be a one trick pony, because they will factor that in the next time, if they don't have a contingency plan in the works for that scenario.

We are a controlled society. We like to bury our heads in the sand and pretend that we are free, and that no one controls "me". But that is bull crap, and if anyone that says that is ever honest with themselves, they will see the lie. Not saying you can't do something to buck the system, but you will definately end up paying for your rebellion in some way or another.

You are right. The whole system is rigged. We are mere pawns. We don't like it and some even rail against it, but controlled pawns we are.

Just enjoy your popcorn and enjoy the ride, that is what our handlers are doing.

You're the only person who actually got my post. Those other two are still partaking in the Left Vs Right/Trump Vs Biden scam. Shame.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Trump has been priming his supporters to cry fraud pretty much throughout the whole campaign.

He knows the truth.

The truth is that in the swing states they count their walk in ballots first then the mail-in absentee ballots. So when while he was priming his followers with utter BS about how mail-in ballots where fraudulent he put them off voting by mail, whereas the dems where encouraging it. The result is probably exactly what the Trump team expected and planned for, Trump wins in the early votes as the walk-in votes are counted but then as soon as the mail-in ballots start getting counted the count starts to shift towards Biden.

This is not voter fraud, this is democracy in action, you cannot call it a democratic vote if you do not count every single legally cast and valid vote.

Trump and his team knew this would happen and planned for it, they primed their followers. All this talk about fraud is a desperate attempt to subvert American democracy, he is trying to vote counting stoped and has been now for almost 48 hours since the counts became tighter. Now that Biden has taken Georgia and is probably going to take PA in the next few hours he is only going to ramp up this talk of fraud.

I would hope that his voters and supporters are smart enough to see through it.

What is it with you people and your incessant need to pick sides? You missed the WHOLE point of my post.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Looking at this whole charade from the outside and the sequence of events this year working up to the 3 Nov election DAY!

I am of the opinion that a well orchestrated coup has taken place to remove TRUMPOTUS (which in my view is a disaster for the US, its people and the future!).

The way the election was organized and the huge level of mail ballots, the acceptance of ballots not received by 11.59 pm on the 3 Nov and the continued counting of ballots up until 10 Nov if not longer made the coup easy because it was well planned and executed perfectly to make it look like all is and was above board.

If an official and thorough investigating took place into 3 of the counties in a contentious state checking and validating every vote you would discover how many of those county votes for Bidenistra were fake or doctored ballots and you could apply the % to the state total of Bidenistra's votes and guess what you would find that TRUMPOTUS actually won the state!

Those responsible have had months and months to plan and prepare for this operation feck TRUMPOTUS!

TPTB don't want TRUMPOTUS because he is an obstacle to their plans!

My two pennies.

Posted on other thread also!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Precisely why my vote went to Jorgensen. I’m not interested in playing along with the two-party bullsh*t. I knew very well my vote wouldn’t make a dent, don’t really care. Had people on each side of the aisle telling me I was throwing my vote away to their opposing candidate. Funny how that works....my father told me I’d be throwing it away to Biden, friends told me I’d be throwing it away to Trump. Well...clearly both can’t be true at the same time?

The two parties are clearly not working for us. Literally and figuratively, yet the majority of the country has no problem rallying behind them and defending them, in some cases, ‘til there very deaths.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

acceptance of ballots not received by 11.59 pm on the 3 Nov and the continued counting of ballots up until 10 Nov if not longer made the coup easy because it was well planned and executed perfectly to make it look like all is and was above board.

Except no one believes that. They're not even trying to give the illusion of being above board.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The point of contention was that Russia interfered with the election, not that there was voter fraud, merely that the Russians had actively attempted to influence the vote. That is entirely different to claiming that fraudulent votes were cast.

That is the biggest disrespect for the man that gave his life for the DNC. His name was Seth Rich ad iit has recently come to light the FBI have been sitting on evidence for years.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

From a person that is a horrible procrastinator, I have been that person that has turned her material in at the 11:59 hour so many times, that I found out later my bosses made betting pools on the day and hour my mandatory, timed stamped material, would actually be received.

I have no problem with the ballots arriving at the last minute, but as far as expecting things to be above board, begs the question of the position of the board.

We have a known corrupt government with both sides of the same coin claiming to be what neither actually is.

We don't need to change anything about our government, except the people sitting in power. Forget about putting in someone that is already a part of the system, whether already sitting or working their way up, and expect them to "drain the swamp". That is like like putting in a fox to guard the chickens.

It is almost impossible at this point, with the level of manipulation of the masses by way of TV and the internet, to break that connection. People are being influenced, manipulated, and controlled, while remaining completely oblivious. In some cases people are aware of the shenanigans, and while rejecting the obvious, fall victim to the masses of those they think they can trust in internet forums, YouTube, and social media. Not realizing the larger the following, the more likely they are nothing more than paid pawns, regardless of how much they scream they are anti system, that they are just like you. They likely are just like you, put they are being paid and you are not. They will do, and say anything to keep their moments of recognition and fame. Even if It isn't for the money, it is still more about them than you.

The fact is that too many of us are like a bug caught in the web, flailing against the inevitable, cocooned and just a meat sack waiting to be consume and discarded. This makes it very difficult if not impossible to make the changes we need to make to our government.

We live in a controlled society. None of this new. We all have a role to play, and I don't have any answer.

All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts. His acts being seven ages. -William Shakespeare-

edit on 6-11-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

From a person that is a horrible procrastinator, I have been that person that has turned her material in at the 11:59 hour so many times, that I found out later my bosses made betting pools on the day and hour my mandatory, timed stamped material, would actually be received.

I have no problem with the ballots arriving at the last minute, but as far as expecting things to be above board, begs the question of the position of the board.

We have a known corrupt government with both sides of the same coin claiming to be what neither actually is.

We don't need to change anything about our government, except the people sitting in power. Forget about putting in someone that is already a part of the system, whether already sitting or working their way up, and expect them to "drain the swamp". That is like like putting in a fox to guard the chickens.

It is almost impossible at this point, with the level of manipulation of the masses by way of TV and the internet, to break that connection. People are being influenced, manipulated, and controlled, while remaining completely oblivious. In some cases people are aware of the shenanigans, and while rejecting the obvious, fall victim to the masses of those they think they can trust in internet forums, YouTube, and social media. Not realizing the larger the following, the more likely they are nothing more than paid pawns, regardless of how much they scream they are anti system, that they are just like you. They likely are just like you, put they are being paid and you are not. They will do, and say anything to keep their moments of recognition and fame. Even if It isn't for the money, it is still more about them than you.

The fact is that too many of us are like a bug caught in the web, flailing against the inevitable, cocooned and just a meat sack waiting to be consume and discarded. This makes it very difficult if not impossible to make the changes we need to make to our government.

We live in a controlled society. None of this new. We all have a role to play, and I don't have any answer.

All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts. His acts being seven ages. -William Shakespeare-
Good luck because the US are going to need it.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I don't think so. Not much will change. The system is already set up, and will run its pre-planned course.

We the people are just a neccessary nuisance that is diminishing in our usefulness.

The plans are in place to correct that issue, but it will not be just an American problem I am afraid.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree with voting third party. Only way to upset the system is by not playing their left vs right game.

Divide through duelity, and conquer. No duelistic system, no divide. No conquer.

That's my theory.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Russia trolled you.

Hey neighbor, you be nice now

Oh NOW I'm supposed to be nice?

Pardon me while I take in the fact that the USA has either gone full retard, or cheated in an election.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
OK contestants, we are entering the final round.

Here’s your clue:

Something overlords sometimes stage, sometimes in a timely manner:

M___ S_______G

# 1227
edit on 6-11-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

join