It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't give up on your child

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
a reply to: 19Bones79

No the time for soft talk is over. Pretending that debating our way out of this, voting our way out, that somehow we're going to "come together" to solve the problem and defeat an illegal vote is insane. The only way we are coming together is in glory on a battlefield. All my life I was taught this is the situation you call to arms for, we are here, so to pretend the Democrats are going to give us back their ill-gotten gains is quite delusional. The only way out of this is arms, they should of thought of that before they tried to steal our vote, voice and will of the People.

Violence is never the answer.

Put your gun down.

Stop this madness before you get your self in jail.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Says:

...American blood flows through these veins...

Disenfranchises military and others who cannot get to polls:

...mail in voting has to be made illegal...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Don't give up on your child

America just comitted suicide.

Death by mail in ballot.

Statehood for Puerto Rico.

Statehood for DC Which pads the Senate in you know who's favor.

Kangaroo court with 67 Supreme Court Justices.

This country will never have democracy again.

Its a straight up one party state where the minority will never,EVER get a say.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fake. For 244 years America has done it without mail in voting, we don't need it now. Such a load of b.s. my God its so pathetic. The world is no more harder to vote in 2020 than in 1820, in fact easier than ever because we have CARS. Get your ass off the couch and goto a voting booth. Physical votes only. Nigeria does mail in votes. America does not.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Fake. For 244 years America has done it without mail in voting, we don't need it now.

For an American 'patriot' your knowledge of our history is s***:

Vote-by-Mail Programs Date Back to the Civil War

Voting by mail can trace its roots to soldiers voting far from home during the Civil War and World War II. Learn some stuff

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Military absentee is one thing, mass mail voting by the public is an entirely different animal. Apples and oranges (puke I even had to write that)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

Fake. For 244 years America has done it without mail in voting, we don't need it now.

In 2016, there where something like 33M absentee ballots cast.

5 state have All mail in ellections

Soldiers serving their country and defending the very democracy that you want to fight against wouldn't be able to vote if it where not for mail in votes.

Think about what your saying, you're actually talking about fighting against your own country, your being the exact opposite of a patriot.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Maybe trump aka Captain Covid, is less immune to the effects of covid19 than he claims to be....in an existential, socially distanced, kind of mail - in voting, kinda way.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Military absentee is one thing, mass mail voting by the public is an entirely different animal. Apples and oranges (puke I even had to write that)

Guess you're gonna have to suck it up buttercup, it's a thing and it's here to stay and you're wrong again:

“In the early 20th century, we’re becoming a much more mobile country,” says John C. Fortier, author of Absentee and Early Voting and director of governmental studies at the Bipartisan Policy Center. “States will make exceptions for certain types of people, such as railroad workers, or people who are sick. There is a movement—not nationally, we do everything differently state by state—but of states adopting some form of voting for selected populations who met certain criteria.”

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

There’s a Friday the 13th every year even the rats in positions of power are eventually driven from there holes.

The truth will one day be told, not in time to right this wrong. But in time everything is told.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

LOL.

I thought the Right knew how our Army worked? At the start of the Vietnam War, they suffered 32,000 casualties to the United States Army's 1.

So that means it takes about 600 soldiers to kill '20 million patriots'.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Uh, okay? Was that supposed to be some sort of cryptic message?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

The cycle seems to be somewhere around 50 years or so. The boomers are on their way out you still have us gen xers but after we are done there will be very hard times. I'm glad I was raised in the woods because a country boy can survive.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TwoBlades

And when most of those patriots are soldiers or are former soldiers. Where’s your logic go?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Do former soldiers have current access to military equipment and vehicles?

It's also not their training LOL, it's Americans dominating technology, you wouldn't have a single chance.

Explain to me how you plan on destroying even a single Fighter Jett. Molotovs?
You gonna shoot carpet bombs out of the sky with your AR15s? lmfao, the american military would win against actual alien invaders, you think you stand a single chance lmao. funniest thing I've honestly ever heard.
edit on 6-11-2020 by TwoBlades because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

a reply to: 19Bones79

No the time for soft talk is over. Pretending that debating our way out of this, voting our way out, that somehow we're going to "come together" to solve the problem and defeat an illegal vote is insane. The only way we are coming together is in glory on a battlefield. All my life I was taught this is the situation you call to arms for, we are here, so to pretend the Democrats are going to give us back their ill-gotten gains is quite delusional. The only way out of this is arms, they should of thought of that before they tried to steal our vote, voice and will of the People.

*grabs popcorn*

You won't do it

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

So in turn if you feel that’s dementia joes move your cool with Trump in his final three months just drone striking burn loot murder and Antifa riots from here on out.

Since that would be your course of action for repubs if they are fighting for democracy

What’s good for goose good for gander correct??

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You edit you comment for effect had to spice it up add some jazz 🤦‍♂️ Jesus hell the low information voter is right

“We’d even beat the ALIENS”

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I'm a republican, you can save your BS ethos attacks, I'm just not a cultist republican like you. It's the opposite, I hate you because the name you given me, not because I'm your opponent. I could honestly give a # who wins, because you would have to wait 4 years for a republican president anyway, the only options are joe or the supreme fascist leader. I just didn't vote screw it. They can have it. Now the Republicans don't have to suffer 4 more years of sabotage by people like you. It's win/win.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Nothing cryptic about it most people know where high ranking secret men meet. There’s front doors too most.

The CFR, Trilateral, and Bilderberg harder to breach but none the less, nothing cryptic

Take it as you may. All power eventually meets a match and falls, our controllers can only continue this grip on power as long as the idiots allow, soon the second reckoning will be upon them.

Time.....

<< 1    3  4 >>

join