It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone reassure me on the validity of mail in votes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
How secure is the mail in voting system? Is there any possible opportunity for fraud or tampering? Who’s overlooking? Could individual actors involved in the process move to tamper or is that prevented by...

Reassure me why you have faith that all mail in votes go towards one candidate.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I sure can't.

That's why Fed Ex,UPS,DHL are worth billions and the USPS is a freggin joke.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

The Trump cult last couple of days :

edit on 6-11-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

That's rich after 4 years of Russia.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
So to answer my question, you have no idea if it’s legit but but but you don’t like trump. You behaving like some jock in high school doesn’t prove if this is legit. You don’t find it odd only one party supported this form of voting? Wanna try again and answer the question?

edit on 6-11-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If there’s a way for people to cheat the system, they will take advantage of that, regardless of party. They only bitch about it when they’re on the losing side.

How anyone trusts a politician on either side is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Remember when Bush beat gore in Florida and the recount push by the media?

a reply to: Drucifer

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

How secure is the mail in voting system? Is there any possible opportunity for fraud or tampering? Who’s overlooking? Could individual actors involved in the process move to tamper or is that prevented by...

I mean, is it possible to what, discard mail?
Sure
Its also possible for someone to take a box of votes at a poll and trash them.

There are measures in place to ensure its secure.They open ballots collected in front of a ton of people and at that point, counted by a human. Are humans fallable? sure...you might get a bad actor here and there (in both directions) but overall it works.
Sandra manipulating 20 votes (and risking prison because she is suffering tds) isn't going to influence a county where a margin is in the thousands.

I trust the mail in ballots
I may have a different answer for trust in the vote counters (since there is no real bipartisan person, then vote counting should be by 2 people of opposite parties sitting together. one checks, the other checks, both agree its for X or Y. This would eliminate concerns about the counting (and hell, that might be exactly how it is. I actually don't know)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
They just arrested a postal worker with 800 ballots in his trunk.

So no, you can't guarantee jack @#$#@

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

So to answer my question, you have no idea if it’s legit but but but you don’t like trump. You behaving like some jock in high school doesn’t prove if this is legit. You don’t find it odd only one party supported this form of voting? Wanna try again and answer the question?

A vote is a vote, no matter how it comes in.
Now it's Democrat fault because Trumptards think covid is a hoax and prefer voting by turning up.
Who the f gives you the right to decide how I'm going to cast my vote?
I'll vote through mail if I want to and it's none of your business.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Can anyone reassure me on the validity of mail in votes

Yes.

If you voted for Biden your ballot was processed and recorded for Biden and if you voted for Trump your ballot was processed and recorded for Biden so the system is working as intended.

Thanks NBA/Disney Wuhan Flu for making this all possible. 85D chess: confirmed.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Do you have a printer and ability to lick a stamp? Then you too can make fraudulent mail in ballots no matter where on Earth you live. Vote in every state. Vote several times in every state.

Some 6000 ballots in NV had CA postmarks...or so I’ve read.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can assure you about the validity of mail in voting, it is just as corrupt or maybe more corrupt than voting at the polls in person in many areas. A person needs to provide authentic verification, signatures can be copied and printed with a simple hand held printer and scanner. A person's signature can be on a ballot even though the person has died if someone has their signature somewhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Rob808

Do you have a printer and ability to lick a stamp? Then you too can make fraudulent mail in ballots no matter where on Earth you live. Vote in every state. Vote several times in every state.

Some 6000 ballots in NV had CA postmarks...or so I’ve read.

The reason that Nevada is taking so long is because of all the fraud they discovered early on. Lots of people who left the state and lots that were dead voted, but they caught it early and I think their votes will be fairly accurate there when they are finished. All the votes are being checked against Death records, so Nevada people who have died cannot vote anymore...what a ripoff, signatures from Hell and heaven should be allowed.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I’ve seen some reports saying things like that, But how can little old me tell if it’s just some crack pot or there’s something to it?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Les sigh... a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I go to my local copy shop when I need to print, .25 ct a page, im never going to justify buying a home printer and ink when a maybe print 100 pages a year for person stuff ?

a reply to: Ahabstar

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So you think there’s fraud, but not enough to make an election corrupt? Or all elections are corrupt and I should stop expecting otherwise? a reply to: SaturnFX

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

They’re so fvcking stupid. They think this is about Trump. This is about we the people.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm The Bad Guy on my news feed, for posting anything ANTI-PARTY...I am from a Coasties State with a Strong Regional Presence...These folks have never moved more than 100 miles of their birthplace...I have made my own way across the Nation as a young man to a middle aged man, always working, even chasing some dreams... Politics are a giant CON....

originally posted by: Drucifer
If there’s a way for people to cheat the system, they will take advantage of that, regardless of party. They only bitch about it when they’re on the losing side.

How anyone trusts a politician on either side is beyond me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join