It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Vote Will Ever Be Trusted Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Also please don't call it "my side", I have no side, my only side is truth, the truth is that there is zero evidence of voter fraud.

Which is clearly separate from fact.

link   

Trump was impeached by Congress over Ukraine.

That was never proven hence the aquital.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Because TDS is a mental disease.

Yeah am starting to think that you lot might need to go get some treatment...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

So you really don't think Biden having more votes than any candidate in our history is a little fishy?

There's no treatment for foolish.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So you really don't think Biden having more votes than any candidate in our history is a little fishy?

There's no treatment for foolish.

NO!

Guess who has the second most votes in history, Trump, now am guessing you don't find that a little fishy and neither do I, just like I don't think its fishy that that Biden has more than Trump.

Honestly and you call me foolish...

Really some of you need to step back, take a walk and think about this stuff a bit deeper I think.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You're right... even those who don't want to believe their own lying eyes will always have that doubt and suspicion in the back of their minds... even if they only want to believe the other guy is the problem...

For my part, I will never -- NEVER!!! -- recognize neither Biden nor Harris as a legitimate president. Never. God willing, I will never need to do so. But I'm not holding my breath.

I accepted Clinton... I accepted the Bushes... I accepted Obama... I accepted Trump... although I did not vote for any of them. I will not accept Biden/Harris.

If Trump has any trump cards, he'd damn well better play them now. Right now!

I will say, however, the propaganda in the press and swamp over Trump's speech last night shows their desperation. I don't think they are as confident as they want to appear.

I'm really not sure where to go from here... I'll have to keep watching and see how this plays out.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Guess what ?

Trump was voted for by actual living people.

Not a political party hell bent on power at any cost.

(post by av8r007 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Guess what ?

Trump was voted for by actual living people.

Not a political party hell bent on power at any cost.

yeah you're totally right, Trump was voted by actual living people.

but...

Am pretty sure they people who voted for Biden are also actual living people.

Look dude, I get that this is hard for you, but a lot of you are starting to looking really, really, stupid. I know that most of you are rational intelligent people and thats why I say that I think some of you need to take a step back and think this stuff through a little bit.

Biden looks like he is going to win, rather than cry about how he stole the election get ready to demolish the dems in the midterms to take back control of the house and senate to make his presidency as difficult as possible.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Am pretty sure they people who voted for Biden are also actual living people.

Hahahaa.

With birth years of 1900.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

If we let them steal this election we're done. This means war folks. If you love America this means a call to arms for real.

Please I implore you all to stop this.

Calling for violence because you don't like the result is dangerous, for your own sake and for the sake of your fellow countrymen stop calling for violence because you don't like the result.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Looks like another early morning flip in Georgia just happened. Politico is now showing Biden in the lead by less than 1000 votes with 99% of votes counted. Hasn't it been sitting on 99% for several hours or more though? Slipped in just enough votes at the last minute for Biden to get just ahead yet again, seems totally believable.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Look dude, I get that this is hard for you, but a lot of you are starting to looking really, really, stupid.

demolish the dems in the midterms to take back control of the house and senate

ETA:

stop calling for violence because you don't like the result.

Dude, you are on fire!!
edit on 6-11-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Those that refuse to read the 2020 election thread look like that.

Because the FRAUD case was laid out throughout the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Perfectly timed even!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's why we're going to fight a war. It's too perfect for Biden, everything keeps blowing his way and it's just statistically impossible. No candidate in history has erased 500,000+ vote leads in multiple states. It's the illegal mail-in ballots that should of NEVER been allowed. There is a major check and balance in the voting process of having someone physically report to a voting station to complete the process. The mail creates far too large of an opening for cheating and mail fraud.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Needs to be an investigation, if for no other reason than to remove any doubt.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It was awesome watching them ballots showing up in the wee hours of the morning days after the vote.

I mean that like totally happens ALL the time here in the Union of Soviet A something or other.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

a reply to: ManFromEurope

Oh good, then you might be able to provide a link to a proof?

Don't have to.

Now what ?

Going to still push an fraudulent election because Biden had such a winning personality,charisma,an actual following ?

My guess is yes.

Because TDS is a mental disease.

Trump snowflakes : Waaaaa fraud Waaaaa.

Sir, could you please provide proof?

Trump sbowflakes: Nah, I don't want to.

Lol.
Trump got you pussified. Man up for Christ sake.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

It was awesome watching them ballots showing up in the wee hours of the morning days after the vote.

I mean that like totally happens ALL the time here in the Union of Soviet A something or other.

Except that there's a pandemic going on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join