It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Vote Will Ever Be Trusted Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
69.5 million votes for the winning candidate. 61.6% of voter participation
That was in 2008 when President Obama was elected, which was better than Reagan.

63 million. That was Trump in 2016 with 60.2% voter turnout.

As of this posting. 73.5 million votes 61.2% voter turnout (66% projected) This is for Joe Biden.

With all the evidence (real or fabricated) and massive votes (real or fabricated) along with the full blown media interference and information manipulation, how will anyone trust the election process ever again?

Where does this leave us as a nation?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

In the Robert Mugabe school of electioneering.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Implanted RFID chip will solve that - how's that for a #in conundrum?

We're in it, right now - real time.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'll believe it when I see it.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'll believe it when I see it.

Indeed, just like the numbers being displayed on the TVs vis-a'-vis Bidens champion effort in outdoing everyone ever in the history of popularity yet is a demented tool that no-one respects and couldn't even muster 5 Non-Player-Characters to attend his gibberish-fests.

Likewise

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
That trust poofed a long time ago with "pregnant chads", Jin. All it's been doing since then is fester, and has become one nasty boil everyone still tries to ignore.

However this election turns out, it's going to be the needle that lances that nasty mofo one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Certainly plausible if not endemic.

However not many voted (or maybe even alive) in 2000 that just voted. ..

...or maybe they've been dead the whole time.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Effed with no way to fight back after the coming firearm bans.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I keep asking for poof of actual voter fraud on a scale that would tip the election and nobody has been able to provide it so am not even going to bother now.

Its actually very simple to explain.

Lots of states count there regular ballots first followed by the absentee/mail-in ballots that also take longer to count to ensure they are valid. Now Trump was crying all through the campaign about mail-in votes, as such more dems voted via mail-in compared to Trump supporters. Therefore on the night Trump leads when states start counting the regular ballots but as soon as they start counting the mail-in's the proportion of Biden to Trump votes swings massively into Biden's favour.

Its not voter Fraud, its democracy at work, counting all the votes.

Just because you lot don't like the results does't make it fraudulent.

This outpouring of crying over the results so far, in my view has been way worse than the way the Clinton supporters behaved after the 2016 result.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why?

Your side never gave any proof for Russia,Ukraine, and Kavanaugh.

Lie in the bed your side made.

The tables have turned.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I keep asking for poof of actual voter fraud on a scale that would tip the election and nobody has been able to provide it so am not even going to bother now.

IDK what kind of proof you're searching for. Tangible, plenty. Investigation worth? Sure, it's already happening. Arrests, trials convictions? Possibly, doubtful

Lots of states count there regular ballots first followed by the absentee/mail-in ballots

Citation required.

Its not voter Fraud, its democracy at work, counting all the votes. Just because you lot don't like the results does't make it fraudulent.

Did you read my stats? Does your comment match the logical outcome?

Just because you lot don't like the results does't make it fraudulent. This outpouring of crying over the results so far, in my view has been way worse than the way the Clinton supporters behaved after the 2016 result.

..and that makes you likely the largest hypocrite on ATS. As I recall, you were by far the worst offender of endless bemoaning of a Trump presidency. (I guess TDS can span oceans!)

That proof can be easily verifiable by heading on over to your user name and clicking.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Effed with no way to fight back after the coming firearm bans.

They've stomped out the first. I guess that's the next logical step but we know the 2nd has been neutered as much as republicans.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

The proof was watched by millions of Americans with their own eyes. LIVE.

Not directed to you this next bit.

Anyone that thinks the US just had a legitmate election ?

It wasn't even close to being one.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Sorry to say this to our friends in the USA, but your international credibility will take a huge dive if you elect a senile old fool.

It's just sad.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
On another note.

We just saw how Clinton got more votes than Obama in 2016.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Sorry to say this to our friends in the USA, but your international credibility will take a huge dive if you elect a senile old fool.

It's just sad.

Poppycock.

Whilst our dollars are still good we can buy credibility!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Your thread title is exactly what they wanted.

This isn't about Biden winning - it's about breaking down total trust in the system driving home yet another nail in the coffin of democracy and further staging reason for the need of the great reset to follow soon thereafter.

I stated many times in the past year that the people need to stand together as one, demand total dismisal of all current politicians, refuse to vote to force the system to evaluate it's position with the people it represents and in a nutshell take back the power to the people as intended.

People just couldn't comprehend nor read between the lines but sure are awakening to it now - albeit now to late.

Now the people want to blame everyone but themselves for walking around with blinkers on trying to rely on a system that has long ago abandoned their best intentions.

Trump isn't fighting for himself or his personal survival in court over this issue - he's fighting to give the people another 4 yrs to wake up to themselves and implement exactly what I've written above - it is a bottom of the ninth last ditch attempt to help US citizens before their thrown to the lions for real.

So regardless of the eventual confirmed outcome definitely "No vote will ever be trusted again" and that is exactly what they wanted and exactly the fault of every last person that naively voted like a racehorse with blinkers on suffering from tunnel vision.

What is it gonna take for people to wake up to their surroundings.

But most likely now the damage is well and truly done......

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The proof was watched by millions of Americans with their own eyes. LIVE.

Not directed to you this next bit.

Anyone that thinks the US just had a legitmate election ?

It wasn't even close to being one.

Oh good, then you might be able to provide a link to a proof? If millions have seen it, someone must have recorded it.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Why?

Your side never gave any proof for Russia,Ukraine, and Kavanaugh.

Lie in the bed your side made.

The tables have turned.

Trump was impeached by Congress over Ukraine.

Also please don't call it "my side", I have no side, my only side is truth, the truth is that there is zero evidence of voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Oh good, then you might be able to provide a link to a proof?

Don't have to.

Now what ?

Going to still push an fraudulent election because Biden had such a winning personality,charisma,an actual following ?

My guess is yes.

Because TDS is a mental disease.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join