It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting fraud caught on camera in PA?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

The reason Twitter deleted this video and YouTube probably will, is the same reason Twitter deleted the NYPost's Hunter Biden laptop bombshell.

This surveillance camera footage was "leaked" by someone with a conscience.

BUSTED

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TwoBlades
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

idk if you're reading the thread, but she is identically copying ballots he is reading, that the machine counter rejected.

there is also a trump ballot on the top of the stack she 'just filled out' prior to the video starting to her filling out two biden ballots.

So why is she filling out ballots for both of them then?

With such a low video resolution how can you read who she is voting for on the ballots? To me the at least text is just a blur due to the low resolution.

-MM
edit on 6-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Before Twitter nuked the video on their platform, a printed PA ballot was set shown by the poster of the videoclip. All the top boxes in each section of the ballot is a Democrat. She's marking the top box in each section.

There was such a big hurry to generate votes before today, boxes of ballots arrived that were 100% Biden, and NO other candidates checked off.

Dems on their Thursday conference call were angry because voter turnout was so low, they lost seats in the House.

Yet here we are, with Joe Biden receiving more votes than Barack Obama did in 2008.

Red Flags everywhere!

edit on 11/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Biden is the first choice on the ballot, Trump is the second, you don't need to visibly see the names to know that the first paper on the stack is a different vote the the two she fills out in the video.

Either way, the last 3 ballots she filled out, were 2 biden and 1 trump, or 2 trump and 1 biden.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Well you know you’re onto something when they have to send their sock puppet accounts in to try and correct the record . Thanks for trying to bring some truth into our life . It’s a noble act in a time of universal deceit

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

I mean, the only difference to my perspective as a new user, is that you're mostly all well-established sock puppets, rather than just a new one. He literally said I'm a supporter of election fraud simply because there is obvious evidence this isn't.

To me, it's clear who is attempting to creative narratives, and who is seeking the truth instead.

His response is literally what a flat earther says when you show them science.

"YOU'RE IN ON IT BROTHER!"
edit on 6-11-2020 by TwoBlades because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia
I'm no expert, but people are explaining this as "Ballot Duplication", a legitimate process (not to be mistaken with "Ballot Curing", which is a different process entirely).

ballot duplication is the process for replacing damaged or improperly marked ballots (i.e., the voting system cannot read the ballot) with a new ballot that preserves the voter’s intent. The ballot duplication processes create a “clean ballot” with the voter’s choices that can be read by ballot tabulation equipment. The process also ensures that the original voter-marked ballot is retained for the record including any required auditing. It is the duplicated or transcribed “clean ballot,” and not the damaged one, that is counted by tabulation equipment.

Seems to fit what we're seeing in this video, which certainly is not conclusive evidence of fraud. You need to be certain before calling something out, otherwise we're going to have a "boy cried wolf" scenario where perhaps valid instances of fraud are overlooked.

Yeah agreed.

Thing is though lots of the Trump cultists on this site are going to see it as proof of voter fraud because they simply cannot accept that Biden is winning.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TwoBlades
I think your 'literally' key is wearing out.

I hear they have replacements over at Reddit.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: Daalder

You think this video holds up as evidence in court?

(because I think you need a little more then just a circumstantial youtube video)

I really hope so, the guy that has filmed the zoomed in version sent it to Project Veritas - perhaps they´ll scrutinize for criminal behaviour and file a lawsuit on behalf of the US voters?

-MM

Project Veritas can probably do that.
I mean they're champions in creating fake footage.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

trash joke, should have been:

"I hear they literally have replacements over at Reddit."

It would also been funnier if you actually quote a use of literally that wasn't literal when getting triggered, but it was. Also, what kind of massive echo chamber is this for his completely baseless statement that I'm 'supporting election fraud on a sock puppet account' to get 9 stars lmao.

So you basically defamate me for proving this single thread is a nonstory, and it's because I'm actually a deep state agent. And somehow the government is worried about the opinion of a random internets forum thoughts on voter fraud, is why I am here. You caught me. I admit everything. The woman in the video is actually my CO. She is agent "Off Tally" completing mission "Double-Pantsuit" and I'm just here to clean up the careless mess of evidence she left behind.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Thenail

I mean, the only difference to my perspective as a new user, is that you're mostly all well-established sock puppets, rather than just a new one. He literally said I'm a supporter of election fraud simply because there is obvious evidence this isn't.

To me, it's clear who is attempting to creative narratives, and who is seeking the truth instead.

His response is literally what a flat earther says when you show them science.

"YOU'RE IN ON IT BROTHER!"

Well the thing is ATS is actually supposed to be the home of paranormal discussion and digging into the truth behind TPTB.
I've seen enough 'conspiracy theories' and evidence behind it to know that a lot of things happen which the media powerhouses are quick to dismiss.

So a new account that immediately hops onto the political bandwagon.. well that causes suspicion.
I believe the earth is round btw.
I'm a staunch defender of common sense, and imo what we see in the video is fraud.

As MerkabaMeditation mentioned:

When a ballot is unreadable by the machine and it´s edited by a ballot volunteer it´s called "ballot curing", which is legal in 18 US states, but ballot curing is not legal in PA where the video is allegedly filmed.

-MM

So it seems this is illegal even if it is legitimate "ballot curing".
Ball is in your court.
edit on 6-11-2020 by GreenGunther because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

im sorry, so you're actually validating the legitimacy that the government even (cares) about this website?

because you have tremendous reach or something? I barely could make an account btw.

And the argument of this being voter fraud being it's legitimately illegal to cure ballots is incredibly different than her just filling out blank ballots, agreed?

The SINGLE event I would agree with you is if these cured ballots decided the state, and lets be honest, they didn't.

To consider the same argument that americans don't deserve their votes to be counted, is not equal to the argument these are fabrications, simple as that and it's essentially an irreproachable stance.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

The SINGLE event I would agree with you is if these cured ballots decided the state, and lets be honest, they didn't.

This single sentence tells me everything I need to know about why you are here.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You're incredibly smart then I guess. Do you not have an actual comment about this being completely indistinguishable from filling out blank ballots, or must the act continue? I'm more Red than you've ever been in your entire life lmao. You think I care about losing to sleepy joe like the cult fanatics that support trump? nope, ez win for an actual republican in 4 years. You alt rights cry so much it's unbelievable. You can't even have a conversation with someone without them being a deepstate agent, you actually are worse than flat earth.

"This tells me everything I need to know"
Flatearth playbook.

The VIDEO tells you everything you need to know. Not me.

And so what is your argument here then, there is voter fraud FOR WHO? She filled out ballots for BOTH CANDIDATES, ON VIDEO. AND TRUMP WON THE STATE. I AM RUNNING OUT OF TISSUES FOR YOU BRO, STOP CRYING. And according to the post beneath mine, it's not curing it's 'duplication' and that is apparently legal, so where is the goalposts now?

PS. I made one thread about the electoral college, that is why I am here. Because listening to psychopathic liberals talk about removing it is basically as exhausting as speaking to you, and I supposed I wanted to torture myself.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

So it seems this is illegal even if it is legitimate "ballot curing".

Here's the problem. This is neither fraud or Ballot Curing (which is related to signature or ID verification). What you're seeing is "Ballot Duplication", which is a separate but entirety legit practice (refer to my post on page 1).

The two people seen on screen are likely from opposing parties; the man is reading the damaged or improperly marked ballots, and the woman is creating a "clean ballot” with the voter’s choice that can be read by ballot tabulation equipment. The damaged ballot is retained for auditing purposes. This is all above board standard practice.

Who knows, there may very well be real instances of fraud taking place right now, but this ain't it.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia
I noticed your reply yes, but as I mentioned in a previous post - I would expect at least 2 parties to be present on both sides of the paper, this expectation goes for "Ballot Duplication" as well as "Ballot Curing".

Honest mistakes do happen, unless the process is being moderated in some other way I'm not familiar with?
edit on 6-11-2020 by GreenGunther because: Words and things

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Hey, in an ideal world I agree that having multiple parties triple check ballots would be super. However, from what I'm reading of people who claim to have experience as poll workers, two people from opposing parties creating clean ballots for tabulation is entirely normal.

The fact remains, what we're seeing in this short video clip isn't fraud. If there is in fact demonstrable fraud taking place elsewhere, we should concentrate our efforts there instead of chasing our tails here.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I hear ya, and I would like to believe what you're saying is true.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Any chance you think it can be linked back to the sharpie situation?

Now We Are Learning that In Arizona Republicans have been Given Sharpie Pens to Vote
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that these ballots possibly have to be filled out again in pen ie. "Ballot Duplication" and being used as a loophole to change certain votes?

This seems very convenient.

edit on 6-11-2020 by GreenGunther because: let's simplify things

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You know what else is convenient? The fact the video shows her filling out ballots for both candidates. Really settles the issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join