It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC news, NBC, and CBS censors press conference

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Mainstream US media outlets are massively censoring President Trump - it has gone so far that ABC news, NBC, and CBS all cut the televised transmission of Trump´s press conference today once he started talking about suspected election fraud. Terrible times we live in...

View the whole uncensored press conference here:

-MM
edit on 6-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I feel like I woke up in a Communist country with a state sponsored media. This is everything we thought was too crazy to happen in America. Unbelievable what evil people will do to destroy our fair election process and cover it up.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Maybe it's a good idea we take our children out of school and educate them ourselves about the reality of thinking for ourselves being ourselves and defending ourselves for our constitutional rights

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Good, it's about damn time they took a stand against the lying sack of garbage. Fascist bastard is trying to steal the election and is throwing one hell of a tantrum in the process. He is acting unhinged and it is becoming an issue of nation security. I applaud the networks for finally taking away his platform. Here's hoping Twitter is the next to take a stand and ban the clown before he can cause any more damage.

DONALD TRUMP, YOU'RE FIRED!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I watched it on YouTube vanced. I'd never give those crappy "news" sources ratings

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

I hope we get to meet. It will be an honor.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Aren't you supposed to be rioting in the streets of Portland?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Watched on youtube as it was happening, well, most of it. Wouldn't waste my time with network news.

I missed the 1st bit, but Trump made some reasonable points

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

MSNBC didn't carry a word of Trump's bombshell announcements.

But they built everyone up to hear Joe Biden's briefing earlier in the day. When Joe Biden went to the podium, all the networks pre-empted regular programming. He spoke for 1 minute 42 seconds. Summary: "We're confident we're going to win this election". That was a repeat of what he said Wednesday, lol.

CNN and FoxNews carried every minute of President Trump's briefing.

It was fun listening to Fox News afterward...."There's no evidence of cheating. Where's the evidence? He's got to show us some evidence!"

MSM = Arrogant bastards. Enemy of the people.

edit on 11/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Haha... He was jabbering false accusations the entire 'press conference'. After which he walked out on like a fricking zombie.

Just count the votes!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Good for them. Protect the democracy from this rambling wannabe dictator madman.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Haha... He was jabbering false accusations the entire 'press conference'. After which he walked out on like a fricking zombie.

Just count the votes!

Fortunately, our feelings and thoughts will not count at this point. The Trump Administration is gathering evidence of ELECTION FRAUD for the Department of Justice, and for Judges to review.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Daalder

Just count the votes!

Fortunately, our feelings and thoughts will not count at this point. The Trump Administration is gathering evidence of ELECTION FRAUD for the Department of Justice, and for Judges to review.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Good for them. Protect the democracy from this rambling wannabe dictator madman.

Silence your political opponents, democracy never felt so good.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Good, it's about damn time they took a stand against the lying sack of garbage. Fascist bastard is trying to steal the election and is throwing one hell of a tantrum in the process. He is acting unhinged and it is becoming an issue of nation security. I applaud the networks for finally taking away his platform. Here's hoping Twitter is the next to take a stand and ban the clown before he can cause any more damage. DONALD TRUMP, YOU'RE FIRED!!

Your funny. It is like watching someones head explode from a bad case of TDS. Got any links to claims of election fraud supporting Trump? Or just spitting the dummy as election integrity is a problem for you?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Random thought: I always wondered if Robespierre realized he had become what he claimed to be against before the guillotine made him 10 pounds lighter.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
lolll the last 4 years you could only heare anti-trump comments on MSM in Holland
and it was easy for them couse the son in law of Mrs Pelosi (michiel vos) an prominent Dutch journalist.... is always asked for comment the USA politics.. HAHA

MSM RULES !!
edit on 6-11-2020 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ressiv
Nope. Trump did a hell of a job himself in forming a good opinion about him.
We do not need any journalism for that.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
lolll
wat did the democrates do last 4 years ???? /a reply to: Daalder

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I wouldn't call this censoring, I would call it stoping the spread of fake news.

Almost everything Trump is tweeting is being flagged by twitter, he claimed that he has won PA based on absolutely nothing. He also claimed Georgia in the same tweet, Biden now leads him in Georgia, the press have a duty to report the truth, why should they entertain a president who is lying (every knows he is lying apart from his supporters) and calls them the "enemy of the people".

Now despite me saying that I think rather than censor him they should show the entire thing and fact check him word by word and expose him as the liar he is.

Trump is loosing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join