It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Announces Election Audit Sting” — United States Election Fraud Concerns Are Raised

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I haven't posted in years. I can't believe you guys have not picked up on this yet. So here you go. This was leaked today on AP Onewire which is an news insider site intel agencies that gets passed around for source checking prior to any new releases. Mainstream media will try to start squashing this. This will be getting censored real quick on twitter and FB I'm sure but it checks out. I'm laughing because Trump set up the dems and they walked right into it. That's why he came out on the 3rd and said we're going to court. Needs the courts to expose the fraud. He has them on the big cheat and DHS and the evidence. All legal ballots ballots have a watermark and the Dems didn't know about it. So when he says we are winning with "legal ballots" you know why.

I can't post the pic for some reason so I'll have to give you guys the link to the write up.

stillnessinthestorm.com... rum/

The watermark is confirmed here:

www.cisa.gov...

edit on 6-11-2020 by Majorsetback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It's in a few threads, the "q" thread, and the giant election one off the top of my head. Seems like BS, but I would love it to be true.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majorsetback
I haven't posted in years. I can't believe you guys have not picked up on this yet. So here you go. This was leaked today on AP Onewire which is an news insider site intel agencies that gets passed around for source checking prior to any new releases. Mainstream media will try to start squashing this. This will be getting censored real quick on twitter and FB I'm sure but it checks out. I'm laughing because Trump set up the dems and they walked right into it. That's why he came out on the 3rd and said we're going to court. Needs the courts to expose the fraud. He has them on the big cheat and DHS and the evidence.

I can't post the pic for some reason so I'll have to give you guys the link to the write up.

This is what the media bias fact checking site had to say about your source:

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category

Factual Reporting: LOW

You'll have to do better than that if you want to be taken seriously around here.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Sorry man I don't buy into any "fact checking sites". They are all linked and owned and funded by left leaning operatives and narrative engineers.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
It's in a few threads, the "q" thread, and the giant election one off the top of my head. Seems like BS, but I would love it to be true.
The Q-team investigators have given it a better than 80% likely-hood of being false/fake.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Explain this:

Some ballots have watermarks indicating that
the ballot is authentic. Watermarks are specific
to each election and confirm the ballot was
printed by an approved printing authority.

www.cisa.gov...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The watermark said "some" ballots vs ALL. I don't see how that can help unless "some" were certain said states in question and they foresaw this coming.

I haven't posted in years. I can't believe you guys have not picked up on this yet. So here you go. This was leaked today on AP Onewire which is an news insider site intel agencies that gets passed around for source checking prior to any new releases. Mainstream media will try to start squashing this. This will be getting censored real quick on twitter and FB I'm sure but it checks out. I'm laughing because Trump set up the dems and they walked right into it. That's why he came out on the 3rd and said we're going to court. Needs the courts to expose the fraud. He has them on the big cheat and DHS and the evidence. All legal ballots ballots have a watermark and the Dems didn't know about it. So when he says we are winning with "legal ballots" you know why.

The watermark is confirmed here:

www.cisa.gov...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Repeating for the 120th time

Massive claims require massive evidence.

This aint it.

ETA.

Problem with this CT is that multiple people received multiple ballots. Some at different addresses.

Fake ballots are one thing but duplicates are another.

edit on 6-11-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How do you know the DHS doesn't have the the voter registrations to match duplicates in real time. The DHS has an active war room going on that has been confirmed.

Elections play a vital role in a free and fair society and are a cornerstone of American democracy. We recognize the fundamental link between the trust in election infrastructure and the confidence the American public places in basic democratic function. A secure and resilient electoral process is a vital national interest and one of our highest priorities at the Department of Homeland Security.

We are committed to working collaboratively with those on the front lines of elections – state and local government, election officials, federal partners and the vendor community – to manage risks to election infrastructure. We will remain transparent as well as agile to combat and secure our physical and cyber infrastructure against new and evolving threats.

www.dhs.gov...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Majorsetback

I don't, nor am I in the business of proving negatives.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I don't think some special watermark c.t. is even needed.
Pretty sure ALL printers put an id mark on everything they print.
If there are forgeries, they should have no problem seeing this.
I highly doubt they would remove this standard security/forensics feature for ballot printers.
I'm guessing the states entire prints come from one place.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Sorry man I don't buy into any "fact checking sites". They are all linked and owned and funded by left leaning operatives and narrative engineers.

I'm sorry too, because i don't buy into BS news stories.

Come on, i mean there's even a disclaimer on that site:

Stillness in the Storm DISCLAIMER: All articles, videos, statements, claims, views and opinions that appear anywhere on this site, whether stated as theories or absolute facts, are always presented by Stillness in the Storm as unverified—and should be personally fact checked and discerned by you, the reader.

That's there basically to cover them in a lawsuit.

FAKE NEWS

edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well, after I replied to your thread I went to YouTube and this video confirms the OP and the watermark.

I can't embed with my phone. Sorry. Here's the YouTube link youtu.be...
The claim is Trump anticipated and had the ballots marked knowing/anticipating the current situation with the ballots. They say it was a sting operation. Hmmm.

a reply to: Majorsetback

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Trump is always in chess mode while everyone else is playing chess. I wouldn’t put it past him.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HUSARIA

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Jeez man... fact checking websites? Do your own leg work....

You'll have to do better than that around here.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Embedded that for you.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Just no.
This has got nothing to do with fake ballots.
The voter rolls were a mess so REAL ballots went out and will have been used in any cheating.

This kind of crazy story just diminishes Trump's chances of getting a proper investigation into fraud.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
leadstories.com... s-is-a-hoax.html

Did the Department of Homeland Security issue a private "press release" through "AP OneWire" that was then leaked through the website treeofliberty.me? No, that's not true: The AP (Associated Press worldwide news organization) does not have a product called OneWire. The DHS could not have issued a press release through an Associated Press service that does not exist. The claim appeared in an article published by Tree of Liberty on November 5, 2020, titled "Mainstream Is Censoring This AP OneWire Press Release About Obvious Election Fraud, So I Am Leaking It."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join