It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Black Trump Supporter Lady is Stabbed in the Back By White Antifa/BLM Thugs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Stabbed her in the back too.. thats some punk little bitchboy type stuff.

I dont care if she was with the proud boys or black panthers.. who cares. A person was stabbed in the back.. We are becoming uncivilized. Or more uncivilized anyway.

A real man does not need violence because he can speak his Heart and win.

Anyone who stabs someone over an argument, especially in the back, is unjustified.

They aren't Men.
Love is the weapon of a Man and he Heals others with it.

All this violence is the way of the coward.
And they will die by the sword too, that is inevitable.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TwoBlades

Textmaybe IDK don't walk around with political demonstrators known for being violent and you won't get stabbed, IDK, maybe don't throw off your backpack and enter an elephants charging position and grab their face and hair 3v1, and you won't get stabbed. Maybe just all around, don't be a #ing r#rd, and you won't get stabbed. I'd shoot a whale running at me like that.

So it is okay to stab people just because they "shouldn't" be there? You do know that there are laws right? If anything you are the racist one here... I'm curious what your thoughts are on Kyle Rittenhouse.

As for the video, these people are nuts. I'm glad she is doing better now. I hope these people get caught and prosecuted, but I'm sure they will be let go if they do even get caught. One day ANTIFA will get what's coming to them.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

I guess we'll see what happens when they're still rioting after a Biden win.

They're terrorists, and you just can't negotiate with terrorists. The only way to get them to stop is to kill 'em (terrorists that is).

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I have a feeling the rioting will stop for some strange reason. Maybe I'm wrong.

I do agree, these people are terrorists and they should be treated as such. In another post I said I would gladly sign up to shoot traitors, I was angry at the time but I gotta say I still stand by that statement. I don't mean I will go into the streets seeking violence, but I can't help but think they will continue to escalate things until people are forced to defend the country. I'm not advocating for violence, because we can still fight with our words and the law, but that is being chipped away.

These people are sick and so are those that fund them and free them. They want to take away our rights, while retaining theirs. It really angers me that they are allowed to destroy cities and hurt people, with next to no repercussions.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

if it wasn't fir the fact that rhino was stabbed in the back, I would assume it was from her changing into them. No one cares about that degenerate from a racial perspective like that title blatantly tries to sell when they are inciting violence.

I've never heard of a self defense hate crime, have you?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

no, I'm saying if you charge into someone and wail at them on video like that, you're playing stupid games. If the video is shorter, she would get the assault charge lmao.

stupid games, stupid prizes.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeah I guess that "man" really had to use a knife to defend himself against that women when there is 3 on 1. Really? That dude is a pos. He stabbed her in the back. He had could have easily walked away but he went out of his way to get behind her to stab her.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yep, he basically crossed the street into that bus of a woman and then stabbed her.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TwoBlades
www.newsweek.com...

"We were helping some guy that was getting stabbed by two Black males and one female. Bevelyn got stabbed as well as two Proud Boys and the guy they were attacking. I got slashed, but it's not serious. We were walking to our cars"

If you bothered to listen to what she had to say, you would know that they were helping an old guy who was being harassed by those thugs. He was stabbed, too. The police allegedly confirmed it as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

so stop filming and call the police, wtf is wrong with people?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They can’t tolerate any opinion that’s not state approved, and need to prove how you are being intolerant of their right to inhibit yours.

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

new topics

<< 1   >>

join