It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Predictions and I told you so .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I see where you're going with this, it looks like you don't understand very well the gravity of the situation and I don't agree with your "facts" ("Biden won" - how, with stolen votes?). So let me reiterate in short what the president should do:

"In this dire historical situation this country is in, the corruption, the degradation and filth that is choking this country, the criminality of Biden activity, the criminality and treason of the other politicians and statesmen (Clintons and Co.), the stealing of this election, etc, the president should call the army to restore law and reorder.

He should arrest and prosecute all the traitors, corrupt states-men (governors, mayors, judges, sheriffs, etc). My only concern at this dark point in the US history is whether the President has real actual control of the Army or not, but he absolutely must go nuclear here. The sooner the better, If not now, when ??!!"

I understand fully what is going on .

An election has been stolen YES , but it's not what it seems at all .

You think all of these people are against Trump and we are ready to fight them , What you don't realize is that Trump himself is in on this .

You forget he was a Democrat for 40 years , A tigers Stripes do not change.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Your prediction is wrong because thats not what happened.

Lots of states count there regular ballots first then the mail-in's.

Trump spend most of the election crying about mail-in so lots of his voters went to the ballot box the traditional way.

Biden on the other hand encouraged his supporters to vote by mail.

So when the vote is counted, States start counting those walk in voters first and the numbers look good for Trump. But then they start counting the mail-in votes that favour Biden and his lead shrinks, in some places, like Georgia, he looses his lead.

This is how democracy works. its is not fraud.

My prediction is right on because that is exactly what I said would happen.

And the fact you don't think it's Fraud is simply an opinon , it takes nothing away from my prediction.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
actually, it IS a coup....In my 54 years (and granted, the first 18 don't count as I was a child then), I have never seen and heard the media stretch and manipulate the truth to try and destroy a man like I have seen with Trump. It has been so obvious and disgusting that I actually feel that Trump must be in on it!! WHen you go back and view videos and interviews with him in his youth, he was not the crass. man of "bigly" insults that he has been when he was president. What better way to bring in a new regime than to create havoc and polarization like America has experienced since the rein of Obama.

Yes, this is SURELY a coup.

a reply to: chr0naut

I think your on to something here .

edit on 6-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
actually, it IS a coup....In my 54 years (and granted, the first 18 don't count as I was a child then), I have never seen and heard the media stretch and manipulate the truth to try and destroy a man like I have seen with Trump. It has been so obvious and disgusting that I actually feel that Trump must be in on it!! WHen you go back and view videos and interviews with him in his youth, he was not the crass. man of "bigly" insults that he has been when he was president. What better way to bring in a new regime than to create havoc and polarization like America has experienced since the rein of Obama.

Yes, this is SURELY a coup.

a reply to: chr0naut

No it isn't. Lots of people don't like Trump because he is a low-life and a loser who ended up in the wrong place by accident. Read up on his past from before he even ran for office and they began to sanitize the image. Read what his family say about him.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Americans are also very over dramatic.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Trump spend most of the election crying about mail-in so lots of his voters went to the ballot box the traditional way.

So when the vote is counted, States start counting those walk in voters first and the numbers look good for Trump. But then they start counting the mail-in votes that favour Biden and his lead shrinks, in some places, like Georgia, he looses his lead.

And the fact you don't think it's Fraud is simply an opinon , it takes nothing away from my prediction.

To be very clear on something

The FACT is that so far voter fraud has not been proven.

It is really just a paranoid conspiracy right now, (an opinion if you will) that fraud to place, until it is proven it is not a fact.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

[...]

You think all of these people are against Trump and we are ready to fight them , What you don't realize is that Trump himself is in on this .

You forget he was a Democrat for 40 years , A tigers Stripes do not change.

That's a different but good point and I've heard that before, that Trump could be in on this and truth be told I'm still on the fence about it. None the less on the face of it, a corrupted politician like Biden must not be allowed to get in power, on the contrary he should be in jail.

And I fully stand by my previous statements that the president should decisively stand his ground and I expect him to fully prosecute the traitors.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

And I fully stand by my previous statements that the president should decisively stand his ground and I expect him to fully prosecute the traitors.

I suspect he will stand his ground in true Trump fashion .

As for prosecuting the traitors ...Highly unlikely . As we have all seen these politicians blatantly break the law and always seem to sneak by unpunished.

My suspicion is in the end after a long and dramatic battle , Biden will still be President.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

To be very clear on something

The FACT is that so far voter fraud has not been proven.

It is really just a paranoid conspiracy right now, (an opinion if you will) that fraud to place, until it is proven it is not a fact.

I have no doubt that " Some " fraud will be discovered.

But as the Democrats like to say " There is no evidence of wide spread voter fraud " .

The question is will enough fraud be discovered this time to over turn the election. ?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That's what I'm waiting from him to stand his ground. With that said I'm not fully happy with Trump tenure and have an eye closely watching him, so what he does, it is totally Constitutional. Trust, but verify!

My suspicion is in the end after a long and dramatic battle , Biden will still be President.

Let's wait and see.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I predict we have not even seen the edge of this iceberg.
Something big is going to surface... you can just feel it.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The video banned from YouTube.

"Intelligence Expert Steve Pieczenik Claims 2020 Election Was a “Sophisticated Sting Operation” Which Has Trapped Democrats in the Most Massive Criminal Election Fraud in History"

www.brighteon.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join