It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amusing Dichotomy of a Theoretical Biden Presidency Vs a Real Trump Presidency

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So, allowing my mind to wander here a bit. Let's say the courts don't act on the voter fraud and Democrat shenanigans and we end up with President Biden... This isn't the outcome I expect, for whatever that's worth, as I anticipate the challenges Team Trump bring against states that will be forced in court to verify and defend each ballot cast will lead to a second term of President Trump. That said, anything can happen, so let's look at something the media is clearly too afraid of to draw attention to where a Biden presidency is concerned.

Who voted FOR Joe Biden?
No, I don't mean that literally, as in vote counts, I mean it metaphorically. Nearly 70 million Americans (so far) have been counted as having directly voted FOR Donald Trump. Granted, I'm sure there were some in there who were more voting against Biden, but it cannot be denied that Donald Trump enjoys one of the most rabid, unwavering support bases in modern political history. There are reasons why dumbasses throw the word "cult" around when referencing Trump supporters and it is because they struggle to understand what it is like to support a politician who's words and actions are rested on the pulse of his supporters. On the other side of this we have Joe Biden. Can anyone say with a straight face that more people cast votes for Joe Biden because they supported him, specifically, than cast votes for Joe Biden purely to vote directly against Donald Trump? Considering Joe Biden wasn't even close to winning his own party's nomination until the party suddenly realized they didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell moving forward with one of the proactive progressive candidates who tried to build the rabidity of supporters that Trump enjoys only to realize that doing so pissed off far, far more voters than Trump's policies did.

So let's move forward with this in mind. Here's what a Joe Biden presidency would have on day 1.
1. A GOP controlled Senate. Uh-oh! This isn't what the pollsters and MSM predicted nor what the left needed, is it? That guarantees at least the first 2 years of a Biden presidency are total gridlock, do nothing, lame duck where any spending, taxing, or laws are concerned. Even the Second Amendment is safe.
2. A much thinner margin for the Dems in the House. Uh-on number two! Between the Senate and the House, this seriously curtails Biden's pool of potential cabinet members. Not only will he be precluded from picking any activist cabinet members, because there's no way in hell the Senate will confirm Pocahontas, Big Bucks Bernie, or Stacy "I coulda been somebody" Adams, but he also has to be extremely careful not to pick someone from a GOP governed state because the Dems will lose another seat! Get ready for the oldest cabinet in history (again, IF Biden gets in) because he will be forced to dig into the pool of Reagan/Bush liberal Republicans to find candidates who can close the deal on Senate approval.
3. Almost any Executive Order he tries to enact will be instantly slapped down by the SCOTUS. Hell, we don't even need unreliable John Roberts for this one...
The Supreme Court can and will handcuff Biden's abilities to be purely "what can you get both the House and Senate to approve?" and nothing outside of that narrow window will come to pass.
4. (and the reason I commented on how few voted FOR Biden) How is Joe Biden going to handle 4 years of being hated, despised, and resisted by half of the country? Trump survived it thanks to having the other half of the country standing behind him, supporting him against the storm... I don't see many standing behind Ol' Joe (on the off chance he succeeds in stealing the election) and the old son of a bitch isn't going to fare very well against a mirroring of the hatred and anger Trump saw for 4 years. True, for the first 2 years he'll be safe from impeachment by the House... but in 2022 when the House likely will go back to GOP majorities, Katie bar the goddamn door because we're gonna have a pig roast in the yard and Biden is the prize hog that will be roasted alive.

Basically, the Democrats made this all about getting the head of Conservatives out of power. Let's say it worked and Trump is gone. Cut off one head, 3 more take it's place. Hail MFing Hydra!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I have to say though: where have the GOP leaders been the last 3 days? Have any of them said or done anything to help this mess? Have any thrown their support behind Trump? Have ANY of them questioned the roles of judges in these states where vote chaos is happening? Have any of them demanded of their colleagues in those states an explanation of why judges are making decisions and not the state legislatures?

Maybe they have been, and I’ve missed it, because I don’t have a #cking TWITTER account. If any of them have been doing ANYTHING of value the past 3 days, please someone educate me. It seems to me that Trump is all in his own, fighting for We the People who want transparency.

Seriously I think we need to fire every last one of our “representatives.” They do nothing of value. They have ALL completely forgotten who they are supposed to represent, and they’ve all let the Constitution get sh!t on in the past few decades.

ETA: that’s in response to your 1st point about the GOP controlled Senate.
edit on 5-11-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A potential Harris/Biden Administration is already tainted beyond repair.

They will need to continue with geometric lying and epic bullshysting in order to maintain the illusion 😃

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Nearly 70 million Americans (so far) have been counted as having directly voted FOR Donald Trump.

That's why they've been cheating their ass's off the last three days.

People liked/love him.

Guess they can't stand the thought, and remember Trump is a former Democrat.
edit on 5-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The argument can be made that Donald Trump is simultaneously the most loved and most hated president in American history. Not sure what to make of that other than the fact that the USA is broken. Trump did not break the country, but he certainly laid bare the fault lines for all to see.

I understand this makes a lot of people very uncomfortable thanks to a lifetime of social programming... but maybe the great American experiment has run it's course and it is time to end it. That *should* have happened 150 years ago but was stopped from happening with a combination of Unconstitutional legal shenanigans and military violence, so it isn't like the concept is unheard of here. Just split the goddamn country up, letting each state decide which parent they want to live with. Hell, I wouldn't even need to move as I have a real good guess which way Alaska would go.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If Biden is going to be president.

I'm fine with dissolution of 'Murica cheat yeah.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Regardless of who is POTUS, it's coming. I don't expect it in the next couple of years, but certainly within the next 10 years we will see great movements of states seeking an exit. The root cause of the Civil War (despite bull# claims that it was just a slavery thing) was the conflict between the old world agricultural economy and the rise of the industrial age. Let's be real honest, we've got the same criteria looking at us right now. The industrial age technically ended 30 years ago, but the vestiges of it live on today. The so-called "Information age" is upon us and half the country is either unprepared/unskilled to make a living in this age or rejects the concept of work involving no tangible product or manufactured good. It's a part of the political divide and, eventually, the two sides will have to either go our separate ways or fight it out.

top topics

join