It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court Ruling in Philly grants access in to watch ballots being counted...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

They cheated. Way. Too. Hard.

And are seeking to protect they're cheating and keep it hidden.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: kwakakev

Well Trump is throwing legal challenges left, right and centre, so hopefully the truth will out.

Only in those states that Biden has won of course.

Um, yea. Are you really so slow that you think after the way Trump was treated, that he will roll over and play nice?
How about this, if there is no cheating, and no fraud, there will be none found. If there is, it will be dealt with. The only reason to oppose verification is criminal activity.

If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Another Pennsylvania legal win for the Trump Administration just awarded.

mobile.twitter.com...

I guess Democrats make more mistakes on their ballots?
edit on 11/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: kwakakev

Well Trump is throwing legal challenges left, right and centre, so hopefully the truth will out.

Only in those states that Biden has won of course.

If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear.

After 4 years of supporting Trump in stopping every investigation or releasing his tax returns Trumptardians are demanding some kind of transparency now?! And only in states where Trump lost
Lol.
Gtfo.
Get over it, Trump lost.
edit on 5-11-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was fast.

When I file something it takes months sometimes over a year to get a hearing.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

That was fast.

That's because this is very very urgent and National in scope.

Democrats on the conference call this morning we're angry because Democrat voter turnout was so low they lost seats in the House.

Yet Joe Biden received more votes than even Barack Obama did in 2008.

There are a record number of ballots cast in Pennsylvania that were only for Joe Biden. None of the other boxes for other candidates were checked off.

Vice president Pence just said the Trump Administration is going to have a huge reveal about all this cheating and lawlessness tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What is the value of Court Ruling in Philly grants access in to watch ballots being counted...

watching untold numbers of fraudulent ballots being counted is just a waste of time

What needs being done is to insure or otherwise Vet the legal nature of the documents... if only 1/2% of the ballots are valid the other 99 1/2% are junk and need destroyed and the perps found out .... to face charges

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: muzzleflash

That was fast.

That's because this is very very urgent and National in scope.

Democrats on the conference call this morning we're angry because Democrat voter turnout was so low they lost seats in the House.

Yet Joe Biden received more votes than even Barack Obama did in 2008.

There are a record number of ballots cast in Pennsylvania that were only for Joe Biden. None of the other boxes for other candidates were checked off.

Vice president Pence just said the Trump Administration is going to have a huge reveal about all this cheating and lawlessness tomorrow.

Oh wow.

Maybe "The Last President" prophecy is coming true?

Wow again.
Dang...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Sadly we will need to DNA test voters and use a national database to cross check.

I can't see any other way to keep it at 1 vote per real human.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: new_here

So no one's been watching the Philly live stream count the past 2 days?

You can't verify the ballots from the livestream. But you knew that, you're just a troll.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: new_here

Good.

Now the Republicans can’t say anything when the results come in.

Ah yeah the voting has already been completed so unless this grants them access to review the already counted votes then its pointless.

ah it looks like they are going to allow them to review the counting. So this should get interesting

In a call with reporters on Thursday morning, campaign manager Bill Stepien said the ruling by a Pennsylvania judge would also allow them to review counting that has already occurred as well.

linky

If they didn’t get to watch the count though...will there really be a way which ballots were received in time? I read today that in some places, they open the mailed-in ballot, which has the voter’s signature on it and the postmark. But they have been separating the envelopes from the ballots, therefore no way to verify the signatures match not verify the postmark. If that is true, in any place, any state, that’s a problem.

I know folks were outraged at Trump et all asking them to stop counting. Folks were saying let he counting finish, then you can challenge the abnormalities. However- if watchers aren’t allowed in, and there is anything cheaty going on- again, how will anyone know which ballots were received after the election was over, etc? If a group has to be asked to let officials in to watch them count(!), do you think they would have a problem putting the “ballots received after” in with the “on tiime” pile?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

If they didn’t get to watch the count though...will there really be a way which ballots were received in time?

Yeah that was one of my concerns. However to be honest this is on trump and he should have been better prepared to catch them as he knew what they are capable of.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Ummm... did you not realize there are dozens of GOP in the room as well as being live streamed? That is standard protocol
Trumps lawyer even stated it in court today to Judge Diamond. They were already in there.
edit on 5-11-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Except when they are told to stand 30 feet away where they can't see, or locked out after they go take a piss or eat lunch, or are blocking the windows, or didn't let them in in the first place at all. Yeah you are right.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They need a full audit and recount 🥶

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: TheGhoul
I'm here in pa. Went to check my voter satus and both dad and I's information cannot be found.

Recount! Everyone Recount.

I voted in person on election day and my return states:

"We are unable to match your information with our records.

You may edit your information and try your search again or you may contact your county election office to confirm the status of your ballot."

We did as well.

Still nothing... Pa
edit on 5-11-2020 by TheGhoul because: because I can

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If they didn’t get to watch the count though...will there really be a way which ballots were received in time?

Yeah that was one of my concerns. However to be honest this is on trump and he should have been better prepared to catch them as he knew what they are capable of.

Just like the girl asked for that rape because she dressed like a slut?

This isn’t on Trump. C’mon, man.
edit on 5-11-2020 by KansasGirl because: rape not tape 😂

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Just like the girl asked for that rape because she dressed like a slut?

This isn’t on Trump. C’mon, man.

Yep just like that. She shouldn't have worn those sexy brown grandma stained underwear if she wasn't asking for it.

edit on 011130America/ChicagoThu, 05 Nov 2020 21:01:32 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join