It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote counting transparency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: HalWesten

They already had 130 Republicans in the TCF center when the crowd demanded more. How many more do you need? The 130 already there were incompetent?

The video that was shared said there were no Republicans in the hall, the man at the door wasn't letting anyone else in as people came out and he would not answer any questions. What more do you need? All Democrats, no Republicans. Why were the Democrats covering the windows so no one could see in? What are they hiding? Why are they not cooperating?
edit on 5-11-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I’ve seen a lot of Trump supporters banging on windows demanding that the count should be stopped in PA.

I’ve seen a lot of armed Trump supporters outside of a counting station in AZ demanding they keep counting and intimidating some of the people who have the unfortunate job of counting.

Anyway, Trump is firing off law suits left, right and centre, so hopefully someone will listen to him and demand a full investigation into all of his claims, and usurp democracy more to your liking.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Maybe they were spread too thin to do their jobs?

Maybe there wasn't enough of them to observe everything?

There's only a handful of people working the ballots, it's all counted by sorting machine.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I’ve seen a lot of Trump supporters banging on windows demanding that the count should be stopped in PA.

I’ve seen a lot of armed Trump supporters outside of a counting station in AZ demanding they keep counting and intimidating some of the people who have the unfortunate job of counting.

Anyway, Trump is firing off law suits left, right and centre, so hopefully someone will listen to him and demand a full investigation into all of his claims, and usurp democracy more to your liking.

The only people usurping this election are Democrats. You think you know but you're just following the Democrat lead while massive vote corruption is happening before our eyes. Mark my words. You are wrong about this and if it turns out I am, I will admit it. Will you?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

As I said, Trump is firing off law suits left, right and centre. It is becoming the most litigious election in history.

If he is proven right, after a thorough investigation that all the postal votes are fraudulent, then how can I admit anything other than I am wrong?

As an outsider looking in, you are all so divided that you cannot see beyond what you have been groomed to believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Sorry- many instances of NO republican's allowed in rooms AT ALL... also some were complaining they were required to stay away like 30 -40 ft.. you cannot read ballots.. I get this is a mess.. there is enough evidence trickling out( videos of ballots getting thrown in trash after OPENEING them, project veritas hidden camera sting operations, 138K votes all going for one candidate and NONE for the other. some states getting called early and then some NOT getting called at all with like a $500k vote lead and 80% in... something is wrong here... I don't care WHO IS CHEATING... if any side is dong it, prosecute those involved. We should all want a fair vote... all votes counted, those not post marked( not counted)- they have had MONTHS to get those votes in.. also eliminate double ballots, dead people, nursing home ballot harvesting, ILLEGAL ALIENS not allowed to vote. ETC...any vote that should not be counted is ALREADY laid out , thats really easy... dont let panic peddlers get us all against each other... count the correct votes allowed, then let the chips fall where they may... we should ALL be asking for this....

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Trump needs to issue an EO requiring all recount rooms to have high high def cameras with sound so the recount process is transparent?

Why? Is wasn't enough that the Republican Party had people in every count room? Are you saying those people were just too stupid to do their jobs?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

As I said, Trump is firing off law suits left, right and centre. It is becoming the most litigious election in history.

If he is proven right, after a thorough investigation that all the postal votes are fraudulent, then how can I admit anything other than I am wrong?

As an outsider looking in, you are all so divided that you cannot see beyond what you have been groomed to believe.

Well you're wrong there, I haven't been groomed by anyone. I have been questioning everything since I was a kid and I'm not stopping now. I have already said that because of the improprieties that have been discovered before Trump's lawsuits, these must be investigated and whatever the result is is what it is. But from what we've seen over the last two days there are enough questions in enough states to justify this. Ballots being "discovered" and coming in almost exclusively for Democrats? Come on, Stevie Wonder can see there is something wrong here.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
Sorry- many instances of NO republican's allowed in rooms AT ALL...

Sure.

Quote a real source and not some rando's Twitter feed.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hopefully there will be a recount in Florida, its highly questionable that anyone in Florida can count higher than six. I smell a rat!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
BTW- I have to add.... NEVER....NEVER in our countries history have all these irregularities been so obvious When have we been waiting so long for states to call it.....Not 1 or 2.... MANY STATES.... the problem is this is a RED FLAG FOR SURE... SEEMS LIKE THEY HAVE COMPLETELY HALTED NUMBERS BEING RELEASED until they get the result they want.. What other excuse is there?... We should be seeing a growing live tally.... but we have nothing and votes are ALL showing up for one side... that's a problem in ANYONES world.... open your eyes and just see the other side is all... WE DONT WANT ANY OF THIS GARBAGE.. I want our republic to thrive no matter whos in office.

Sorry- many instances of NO republican's allowed in rooms AT ALL... also some were complaining they were required to stay away like 30 -40 ft.. you cannot read ballots.. I get this is a mess.. there is enough evidence trickling out( videos of ballots getting thrown in trash after OPENEING them, project veritas hidden camera sting operations, 138K votes all going for one candidate and NONE for the other. some states getting called early and then some NOT getting called at all with like a $500k vote lead and 80% in... something is wrong here... I don't care WHO IS CHEATING... if any side is dong it, prosecute those involved. We should all want a fair vote... all votes counted, those not post marked( not counted)- they have had MONTHS to get those votes in.. also eliminate double ballots, dead people, nursing home ballot harvesting, ILLEGAL ALIENS not allowed to vote. ETC...any vote that should not be counted is ALREADY laid out , thats really easy... dont let panic peddlers get us all against each other... count the correct votes allowed, then let the chips fall where they may... we should ALL be asking for this....

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Trump needs to issue an EO requiring all recount rooms to have high high def cameras with sound so the recount process is transparent?

Why? Is wasn't enough that the Republican Party had people in every count room? Are you saying those people were just too stupid to do their jobs?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I guess MSNBC and CNN didn't run the actual VIDEO of the republicans asking to be let into the building and they locked all doors because they were OVER capacity. do a simple internet search...heck... the video is on one of these ATS forums. there is definitely enough SUSPICIOUS allegations to at least investigate.. you should want that too.

Sure.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here ya go....
www.foxnews.com...

BTW- there is actually a lawsuit filed by the republicans now addressing this very thing in numerous areas. all im saying is these concerns need to be heard and routed out.

I guess MSNBC and CNN didn't run the actual VIDEO of the republicans asking to be let into the building and they locked all doors because they were OVER capacity. do a simple internet search...heck... the video is on one of these ATS forums. there is definitely enough SUSPICIOUS allegations to at least investigate.. you should want that too.

Sure.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Ballots being "discovered" and coming in almost exclusively for Democrats? Come on, Stevie Wonder can see there is something wrong here.

-Trump spends months telling his supporters about the perils of mail in ballots and to vote in person.

-Trump supporters overwhelmingly vote in person, while Democrats who are concerned about the pandemic overwhelmingly use mail in ballots.

-Trump supporters go crazy about “fraud” because for some reason they can’t figure out why most mail in ballots favor Democrats..

Lmao

At this point me, and most of America is just laughing at you.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I guess MSNBC and CNN didn't run the actual VIDEO of the republicans asking to be let into the building and they locked all doors because they were OVER capacity. do a simple internet search...heck... the video is on one of these ATS forums.

There is no video of anyone locking observers out of the count rooms that were permitted to be there.

If you find this made up video feel free to post it.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Sure.

AM is too cynical and doesn't care anymore. He thinks all of this is tinfoil conspiracy crap and is discounting all of it.

I watched that video and the guy at the door, a Mr. Sims, refused to let anyone in even after people inside the entry were telling him people were leaving. He said "Covid regulations" a couple of times and then went to "no comment". He needs to be investigated as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

Duh, that's about locking public observers out, not the actual Republican poll observers.

Wow, people need to read.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I watched that video...

Probably should have read the article too...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Well you're wrong there, I haven't been groomed by anyone. I have been questioning everything since I was a kid and I'm not stopping now. I have already said that because of the improprieties that have been discovered before Trump's lawsuits, these must be investigated and whatever the result is is what it is. But from what we've seen over the last two days there are enough questions in enough states to justify this. Ballots being "discovered" and coming in almost exclusively for Democrats? Come on, Stevie Wonder can see there is something wrong here.

If there is any evidence of large scale fraud in the electoral process, then of course this needs to be brought to the public’s attention.

From what I can tell, and from an outsider’s POV, Democrat voters were more likely to use their right to vote as an absent voter. The reason? They are more likely to believe what we are being told about the pandemic, and have chosen to stay home on Election Day.

Now if the number of ballots totally outweigh the number of registered voters, then that would immediately have alarm bells ringing, but there hasn’t been any suggestion of this that I have read or people have claimed.

It’s been a high turn out for sure, and that was probably inflated due to people having the option of a postal ballot. Or am I missing something here?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Maybe they were spread too thin to do their jobs?

Maybe there wasn't enough of them to observe everything?

There's only a handful of people working the ballots, it's all counted by sorting machine.

Ok...so what?

That doesn't address the issue...if they're counting fraudulent ballots, does it?

The Rs went for lunch and weren't allowed back in....that's a problem that needs investigating at least...

I agree if they went for lunch they were “out to lunch”...lol...not the smartest thing to do...

Still doesn't excuse fraud...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Ballots being "discovered" and coming in almost exclusively for Democrats? Come on, Stevie Wonder can see there is something wrong here.

-Trump spends months telling his supporters about the perils of mail in ballots and to vote in person.

-Trump supporters overwhelmingly vote in person, while Democrats who are concerned about the pandemic overwhelmingly use mail in ballots.

-Trump supporters go crazy about “fraud” because for some reason they can’t figure out why most mail in ballots favor Democrats..

Lmao

At this point me, and most of America is just laughing at you.

Your smug attitude doesn't mean you're right. You will be proven wrong - again - and those of us that want honest elections will be the ones laughing at you.

You don't get it and you never will because your head is buried up the left's rearend so far you'll never see daylight.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join