It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote counting transparency

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Trump needs to issue an EO requiring all recount rooms to have high high def cameras with sound so the recount process is transparent?

Who can reject making the voting prep was transparent.

The American role can watch and listen.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Trump needs to issue an EO requiring all recount rooms to have high high def cameras with sound so the recount process is transparent?

Why?

This is getting silly now.

Trump is loosing and you lot need to take a step back and remember 2016 because you're all starting to sound worse than the Clinton supporters did.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Sadly, the democratic process can’t be trusted by any human oversight. They had cameras in Epstein’s cell and we see what happened there. They’ll get turned off, broken, or the footage will get lost in the mail.

Voter fraud is nothing new. But the extent to which its occurring now is absolutely absurd. And what’s worse is they’ll probably get away with it. We’ll demand answers and accountability but the democrats won’t have any of it. They’ll say COVID and social justice reform is more important to handle right now.

I’d love to see a secure means of electronic voting be implemented but that’s a slippery slope in itself. Say there was a government app you could use to vote from your phone with “secure” encryptions. Who would trust that? What if it’s given to a third party? Now it’s in the hands of big tech...they’ve proven to be just as corrupt and fraudulent as anyone. So that can’t be trusted.

I don’t know what the answer is other than deploying the military to each polling station to oversee the voting process. I’d be OK with that. But you know the left would cry about voter suppression and intimidation and over use of force!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Why? Is wasn't enough that the Republican Party had people in every count room? Are you saying those people were just too stupid to do their jobs?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If they have nothing to hide...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I've seen multiple reports Repubs weren't allowed near the counting tables. One I remember specifically was from Philadelphia. I'm sure the article is out there for those who care about the truth.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
There are two things going on that will have to be litigated in court. No way around it. One is the postmarking of ballots. It will have to go to the SCOTUS.

The second thing is changing state voting laws without the state legislators. SCOTUS already ruled it's illegal. PA and NC will have to make a strong case on why. I don't know if they can but they broke the Federal law.

I honestly do not care who wins. The tax cuts are safe. Only issue I care about. I would vote for anyone who lowers them every single time. Don't care what party.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'm sure all those reports were from legitimate sources on Twitter and Facebook.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
VIDEO: Detroit Election Workers CHEER as GOP Election Monitor and GOP Lawyer Are Removed from TCF Center!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Republican Poll Watchers Prevented From Entering Detroit Ballot Counting Center — Local Officials Say It’s Due to ‘COVID’ Concerns (VIDEO)

www.thegatewaypundit.com... y-due-covid-concerns-video/

See Sublimes thread to see how big a lie that was all about the CDC telling even those infected to go vote.

Block chain voting and get rid of that snip.
edit on 5-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
If they have nothing to hide...

If they're good enough for cops.

They're good enough for poll workers.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'm sure all those reports were from legitimate sources on Twitter and Facebook.

Twitter and Facebook block/suppress any stories that are negative to Democrats. There are hundreds of cases of this, hence why they keep getting subpoenaed to Washington to answer for it.

I doubt CNN/MSNBC/ABC/NBC would report the story either.

So your logic is since none of the biased slanted news agencies will report it, it didn't happen.

Just wow.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Twitter and Facebook block/suppress any stories that are negative to Democrats. There are hundreds of cases of this, hence why they keep getting subpoenaed to Washington to answer for it.

I doubt CNN/MSNBC/ABC/NBC would report the story either.

So your logic is since none of the biased slanted news agencies will report it, it didn't happen.

Just wow.

You left out FOX and that s*** OAN. If they had actual evidence of fraud, and not some rando's Twitter feed, it would be leading every block of the news.

But guess what? It isn't.

Hell, everyone would be on it around the world.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So you don't believe a single fraudulent vote occurred in the 2020 POTUS election?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

So you don't believe a single fraudulent vote occurred in the 2020 POTUS election?

FFS, I already said there is no wide spread fraud. Do occasional things happen? Yes. Even Trump's crack committee found nothing of consequence in their own investigations from the previous elections.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What do you reckon the benefit/purpose Democrats have from blocking and taping off the windows so nobody can witness their vote counting?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What do you reckon the benefit/purpose Democrats have from blocking and taping off the windows so nobody can witness their vote counting?

Ask them, and then ask the Republican watchers inside the room if they couldn't see either.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why?

This is getting silly now.

Trump is loosing and you lot need to take a step back and remember 2016 because you're all starting to sound worse than the Clinton supporters did.

No, we are and have been seeing video proof of vote suppression by Democrats in the Detroit area, security not allowing Republicans to observe or help count (only Democrat) into Cobo Hall, recounts are starting because of possible vote miscounts by broken machines, etc.

I'm not going to post a bunch of links, if you're serious about what you think is going on you will do the footwork. You have offered no proof of Trump losing (not LOOSING) because there have been several count-stops in the name of accuracy and honesty. You're going to have to deal with the fact that the numbers are NOT accurate and there ARE factual reports of shenanigans across the country.

Like it or not, we will have a fair count and when that is done, duplicate & fake ballots thrown out, we will accept the results. What I won't accept from anyone is election fraud. Period.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don’t think there should be any private votes.

We should all be put in front of a camera and proclaim our love for which ever candidate floats your boat at any given election.

If you can’t get to the polling station to record your support for any candidate, you don’t get to vote. The military serving abroad, should be disenfranchised also, after all it was their choice to serve.

Would you be happy with this scenario?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

They already had 130 Republicans in the TCF center when the crowd demanded more. How many more do you need? The 130 already there were incompetent?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why? Is wasn't enough that the Republican Party had people in every count room? Are you saying those people were just too stupid to do their jobs?

Maybe they were spread too thin to do their jobs?

Maybe there wasn't enough of them to observe everything?

Maybe because they weren't being let in?

Maybe they WERE too stupid? Not sure how that applies...but nice jab...

Your position is that wide spread voter fraud doesn't occur is an absurd position...logically...

It doesn't occur..until it does occur....seems like it has occurred...possibly.

edit on 11/5/2020 by MykeNukem because: eh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join