It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Dead voter that was born in 1901 voted in Michigan's 2020 Presidential election...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Trump is launching a new range of hats, with a new logo.

Make America Vote Again

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Banana Republic if how this election was run is a measurement.

Like always though, rest assured our 2 tiered JustUS system will allow those in government who are responsible to get away with it.

Right Bill Barr?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Banana Republic if how this election was run is a measurement.

Yep insert the Howard Dean scream.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Make America Vote Again

Fine with me.

Make Poll workers wear body cams, and make them live stream every ballot.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Make America Vote Again

Fine with me.

Make Poll workers wear body cams, and make them live stream every ballot.

Sounds like you are looking at the Zimbabwe voting system then, if those are required.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Only way to keep the usual suspects honest.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Temporary visa for 121 y.o from Kazakhstan allowed to vote. His name was Borat.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Homeland Security needs to get on this ASAP!

We all thought they were joking when they had a zombie apocalypse run years ago, yet where are they when the dead are actually coming back to life?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Well historically the Democrats are the cheaters They also need the msm and the schools to brainwash people into voting democrat . What country do you live in ?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

No we keep getting the same crap leaders because that’s who they let us choose from . What ignorance you spout

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

a reply to: [post=25527686]ElectricUniverse[/post

Donna Brydges born on January 1901 in Michigan has voted in the 2020 elections

And how do you know which party the vote was for ? Could have been for Trump as far as you or anyone else knows.

Here's the catch though, DEMOCRATS are the ones suing to keep the dead people on the voter registrations. They sue to block updating the registrations in every state.

So why do you think that is? Why do you think the DEMOCRATS want to keep all those dead people on the voter lists?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

There were at least four voters in Michigan last night who were born before 1902.
In fact these voters are older than the oldest human alive today.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

And how do you know which party the vote was for ? Could have been for Trump as far as you or anyone else knows.

Lmao!

Does it matter who the vote was for?

It doe's when it's The Trump Cult who are calling the election a fraud.

Well evidently they are correct.

Could be fraud on both sides then. Gotcha.

Precisely.

Waiting now for Biden to announce fraudulant voting. I won't hold my breath.

I don't think the word fraud is in Joe's vocabulary. To him it's just "good business".

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Another 'Dead Man Voting'...for Joe in Michigan:

William Bradley from Wayne County, Michigan, voted for Joe Biden. William Bradley died in 1984.

noqreport.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

A true testament towards the usa’s political climate. A sign of the times. 🤦‍♂️

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Lmao!

Fraud is fraud and honest elections matter. Unless you’re in a cult.
edit on 5-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Lmao!

Well evidently they are correct.

Could be fraud on both sides then. Gotcha.

Precisely.

Waiting now for Biden to announce fraudulant voting. I won't hold my breath.

Biden doesn't know what day of the week it is, he has no idea what's going on right now but that's irrelevant. The only relevant thing is honesty in votes. Aside from Trump's lawsuits, which were started after hijinxs were discovered in our state, investigations must take place and the results of that will be what they are. Taking the word of any politician right now would be insane, the People must make sure things are done right and any offenders to the process must be held accountable.

That's all we're asking.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
One of my coworkers told me that his mother received a mail in ballot for his brother. His brother died over 20 years ago.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
this is exactly what's wrong with this country at this point... YES....we would like to know who that vote counted for BUT most importantly is HOW..... how does this happen? We want to rout out this disease and eliminate it.. doesn't matter which side buddy.... this is OUR republic....not the dems or repubs... get some zeal for your republic.!!! YES.... we all agree that if its a republican...we want to make them pay too. happy?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
BTW-- i live in Orange county ca..... NO WAY THIS WENT TO BIDEN..... TRUMP signs, banners, shirts everywhere. all of my friends are all pro trump. my family, most of my co workers... BUT they curiously have biden ahead 65/35.....NO WAY. BUT there are other issues that bring this count into question. Now for some details that concern me and should really concern everyone. We all want a fair election no? We should...no matter what side wins.

1. I know 3 people that went to vote in person and they were told THEY ALREADY VOTED... what? that's a problem

2. My personal experience.. I was alarmed they have changed the voting process. I went to turn in my ABSENTEE BALLOT( the good kind) and vote manually in person( i don't trust the machines that can be set up and i don't trust the US mail to deliver my ballot properly). Most of us here have suspected that's been an issue for longer than we care to know.. I was surprised to find the manual voting machine was eliminated... They instead had me fill in, what appeared to me, to be AN IDENTICAL different ballot and scan it( that immediately got my radar up- why waste the paper? why have me fill in ANOTHER separate form?) I complied and filled it in and went to scan it in as instructed... I requested to get proof that my vote was properly cast for my candidate as i got ZERO information... you cannot see the scan nor see a tally, nor see anything really.

GUES WHAT.... no proof... no way to verify anything. she said they will post the total tallies online(??)... Now what is wrong with this picture and why would they set up a system that YOU/ME/THE VOTER could not readily double check? how would this serve ME? Seems like this is set up to DUPE SOMEONE... why would our voting process LEAVE ANY DOUBT IN THE VOTERS MIND?? Who would WANT this and why and why would it be set up this way? IS this transparent to you? I dont want this , that's for sure... it doesn't really matter who my vote went to... I SHOULD BE ABLE TO VERIFY IT WENT TO WHOMEVER I WANT. WE ALL SHOULD!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join