It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald Trump his favorite word and that word is fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So if Joe Biden gets to be the next president of the United States this is what we have.

We had a fake election presidential election.
We may have a fake president named Joe Biden.
We have to deal with all the fake media spilling out all the propaganda anti-American BS.
America will have a fake economy.

The unemployment figures will somehow seem to go down.
The coronavirus will somehow not affect the way people live work and travel.

I'd like to point out one thing from a military point of view and this is pretty important that all this military people know about.
those that qualify for early retirement will take that retirement and those that are up for retirement will take retirement.

One of Joe Biden's first presidential executive orders will be no one in the military will be able to leave their post. In other words no one will be discharged from the military.
And this is exactly why China will invade Taiwan. America will just sit by and watch Chinese invade the Taiwanese territories.
in other words the top generals don't want to get fired or whatever it's called these days so they just keep their mouth shut.
right now for the fighters in the US military they are giving bonuses like you've never seen or even ever heard of the pilots to relist it's an amazing amount of money they're giving them.
And this was done before the elections because they know if Biden gets in there's going to be what they call a very severe shortage fighters pilot fighters.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Me watching the snowflakes start melting..

"Woe me, as my mind starts playing some movies. I am burning in a hell that does not exist yet but surely will."

Right now, nothing is settled.

*If* Biden becomes president, you can vote against his successor, Kamela Harris, in just four years.
Unless you have lost voting priviledges (I think you missed that card in your game).

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

"Woe me, as my mind starts playing some movies. I am burning in a hell that does not exist yet but surely will."

Right now, nothing is settled.

*If* Biden becomes president, you can vote against his successor, Kamela Harris, in just four years.
Unless you have lost voting priviledges (I think you missed that card in your game).

VERY GOOD CATCH THANK YOU.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If only his favourite word was love.

Now wouldn’t that make the world a better place to live in?

Regardless if Biden does win, the Republicans have the senate and will no doubt ensure checks and balances are applied.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

His favorite word isn't 'fake', it's either 'me' or 'I'.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

We had a fake election presidential election. We may have a fake president named Joe Biden. We have to deal with all the fake media spilling out all the propaganda anti-American BS. America will have a fake economy.

You guys are literally the left from 2016. In every way. No matter what, if Biden wins, HE’S STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

We had a fake election presidential election. We may have a fake president named Joe Biden. We have to deal with all the fake media spilling out all the propaganda anti-American BS. America will have a fake economy.

You guys are literally the left from 2016. In every way. No matter what, if Biden wins, HE’S STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!!

Not if l was still active in the military.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I’m a car guy. I have a ‘67 Corvette, gatewood green.

So look, here’s the deal:
If you like your gas powered car, you can keep it.
Any gas powered car built before 2024 will be grandfathered in
and you can drive it, but it will be taxed by the mile.
Gas vehicles, lawnmowers, anything fossil built after 2024 will have a 200% excise tax.
We have to save the climate!

All cars will become electric powered, because
no one will be able to afford to drive gas cars.

But I have a surprise for my big donors.
I’ll send notice when it’s time to short the f outta everything except Tesla.
Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity!
Ten percent to the big guy.

# 1220

edit on 5-11-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Whats your point? You know people don't actually want Biden as their president they just hate trump enough they don't care about the outcome. You really think the progressives will embrace Biden?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Fake is his favorite word because just like literally everything else he says, he's projecting. Donald Trump is fake. Donald Trump has been playing a character called Donald Trump his entire life. Without a camera or Twitter, Donald Trump completely ceases to even exist. His entire life is a performance to convince others that he really is the fictional character you see on TV. Enough people have stopped believing Donald Trump is real to the point that he and his followers will no longer be able to believe it themselves, for the illusion is only believable when others believe in it too. What's left when the curtain is pulled back and we see whats really behind it? A giant dark abyss of nothing. A vacuum that will suck up and destroy everything in it's path. We are right on the edge of that abyss currently. The curtain is about to be ripped off of it and then all hell will break loose. Everyone say hello to Apollyon and his army of locusts.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
Fake is his favorite word because just like literally everything else he says, he's projecting. Donald Trump is fake. Donald Trump has been playing a character called Donald Trump his entire life. Without a camera or Twitter, Donald Trump completely ceases to even exist. His entire life is a performance to convince others that he really is the fictional character you see on TV. Enough people have stopped believing Donald Trump is real to the point that he and his followers will no longer be able to believe it themselves, for the illusion is only believable when others believe in it too. What's left when the curtain is pulled back and we see whats really behind it? A giant dark abyss of nothing. A vacuum that will suck up and destroy everything in it's path. We are right on the edge of that abyss currently. The curtain is about to be ripped off of it and then all hell will break loose. Everyone say hello to Apollyon and his army of locusts.

Yea all that stuff you said... wtf are you talking about? Trump has been famous way before Twitter and will continue to be famous.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Without a camera or Twitter, Donald Trump completely ceases to even exist. His entire life is a performance to convince others that he really is the fictional character you see on TV.

You miss that word or did you just focus on the other part so you could misrepresent what I said and dismiss it?

You ever notice how the people on your Facebook feed who are always talking about how real they are and how fake everyone else is are usually the fakest people you know?
edit on 5-11-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Without a camera or Twitter, Donald Trump completely ceases to even exist. His entire life is a performance to convince others that he really is the fictional character you see on TV.

You miss that word or did you just focus on the other part so you could misrepresent what I said and dismiss it?

You ever notice how the people on your Facebook feed who are always talking about how real they are and how fake everyone else is are usually the fakest people you know?

No, I read your post trying to figure out your analysis about why Trump is super bad and stuff, fake and will fade away into obscurity.

Did we not have cameras in the 80s?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Only as liberal can be a snowflake its a universal rule...Come up with something else, Snowflake ®™ ℠

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

No, I read your post trying to figure out your analysis about why Trump is super bad and stuff, fake and will fade away into obscurity.

Did we not have cameras in the 80s?

How do you survive on a daily basis with this little of an ability to comprehend and understand words? Yes we had camera's in the 80's, it was obvious I was alluding to that when i said he's been playing a character named Donald Trump his whole life and that he wouldn't exist without cameras. Trump will have an existential crisis once its official hes lost and he will lose his #ing mind. He will do EVERYTHING he can to stay in office. Including whipping up his supporters into violence and anything else he can get away with. #s about to hit the fan.

new topics

top topics

join