It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Biden wins, will the Media be truthful to the people?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you don't know that the majority of the media is completely in the tank for Biden and the left in general, you are missing something. The left has been super quiet about that fact. It's like it's known, and since it's kind of wrong, nothing is said, since it's helping, ....now. But when Biden is elected, and he does something ignorant, or dangerous, will anyone know? I'd ask if anyone would care, but likely only the right.

This has been beyond dishonest and shady since before Trump raised his hand.
If the media doesn't change, and I doubt they would, eventually, some of ya'll might start to see the problem.

Cue the crickets.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The strategic 'We're Hidin' Biden' plan worked well for the election and I suspect his handlers will minimize his public appearances until the inevitable shower slip and fall which ends his Presidency on January 21st, 2023.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The strategic 'We're Hidin' Biden' plan worked well for the election and I suspect his handlers will minimize his public appearances until the inevitable shower slip and fall which ends his Presidency on January 21st, 2023.

Yea, I caught your prediction. Hit closer than I'd have liked it to. It's probably been the plan for some time.
Right after the last truckload of ballots is delivered.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No, it'll be the same as when heir obama was in office. The media will not question anything thing he says or does. Though I doubt he'll be in office long, I figure within six months, a year tops before biden has an "accident" and we get our first female president with out her being elected. Then we're in deep poo.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
f Biden wins, will the Media be truthful to the people?

I read that and I literally laughed out loud.

Not a snowballs chance in hell of the media ever being truthful to us.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
To hell with the media, Twitter, and Facebook. We have the internet and other ways to get information. If all the people who voted for Trump last night ignored them, they would have no power.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
f Biden wins, will the Media be truthful to the people?

I read that and I literally laughed out loud.

Not a snowballs chance in hell of the media ever being truthful to us.

That's correct sir.

Further more, what incentive do they have to provide truthful and unbiased news?

Digging deeper, assuming someone side provide that, would anyone consume it? I don't think they would. People have indicated they like punditry.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It's probably been the plan for some time.

If I were her I'd have schemed that up too. I mean she's a literal 2%'er, not like she would have gotten in the traditional route.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't know about the media but Biden will definitely have hard time catching up with the 20,000 + false or misleading claims made by the soon to be former president.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How can Biden win? Didn't trump say it was gonna be a landslide leaving no doubt as to who the winner was.?

edit on 4-11-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
How can Biden win? Didn't trump say it wads gonna be a landslide leaving no doubt as to who the winner was.?

Well that didn't work out so well for him after he found out that they were going to count the other guys votes as well. Duhh.
edit on 4-11-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

But when Biden is elected, and he does something ignorant, or dangerous, will anyone know? I'd ask if anyone would care, but likely only the right.

Will it bring them more ad revenue to make their shareholders happy? That’s really the only question you should concern yourself with. Because that’s the bottom line when it comes to news corporations.

Donald Trump has kept their business booming by constantly being at war with them. Pretty much every news corporation has posted record profits since Donald Trump started attacking them. It’s a quaint idea, that there’s some vast conspiracy to make an already terrible man look terrible. But I’m afraid the truth is a lot simpler than that.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

How can Biden win? Didn't trump say it wads gonna be a landslide leaving no doubt as to who the winner was.?

Well that didn't work out so well for him after he found out that they eree going to count the other guys votes as well. Duhh.

Those pesky dems expecting their votes to be counted

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
At the end of the day, the media is going to do what they have to in order to get clicks/subscriptions/sell papers. Surely, in the last 4 years they’ve learned that taking the president’s comments out of context and running false narratives earns a lot of clicks/subscriptions/papers sold.

I think we’ll get a good view of how much the media is being told what to do.

Then again, while positive spins/stories don’t generally sell as well as negative ones, for them to go in the total opposite direction of the last 4 years might work out for them.

Then again (part II), it really doesn’t matter what they do to sell more, look how many members on ATS who hate these companies but will continuously link their stories here and surely wherever else they hang out on the internet. It’s like Howard Stern’s ratings in the 90’s, people who hated him would listen daily “just to see what he’s going to say next”. It’s astounding how many people will purposefully carry at actions that deliberately pisses their selves off.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well that didn't work out so well for him after he found out that they eree going to count the other guys votes as well. Duhh.

I hope he takes them to court and Rudy sues their commy ass back to China
edit on 4-11-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The MSM is already lying 😃🦨

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I don't care anymore.

I've already knocked down something.

Okay, it was a can of soup.

But I wanted to start off small.

Tomorrow, I may knock over TWO cans of soup.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Read it slowly.

While winning 57% of the white vote,which comprised 65% of the electorate, Trump also pulled 12% of Blacks, 32% of Hispanics, 31% of Asians and 40% of other non-white groups, according to an NBC exit poll.

The math doesn't work for a D lead.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I don't know about the media but Biden will definitely have hard time catching up with the 20,000 + false or misleading claims made by the soon to be former president.

I can only hope that one day, it hits you just what this means. For now, way to go sport,

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If Biden wins you will see inner city poverty explode. Not because of Biden, he is a dead man walking. He will be dead before Jan, 1. Not sure what half of America wants but Harris is an evil demon, a spawn from hell that is bent on destruction.

We will see $5-$6 gallon of gas, open borders, no more energy independence and criminal prosecution of any conservative of any standing. There will be no opposition party this side of jail or the grave in 4 years. Lots of DOJ investigations of Republicans, focused on the Senate.

After 4 years you will see angry inner city populations in severe poverty and ready to explode. You will see the left continuing to not only blame corporate America but they will be blaming small businesses and that working stiff. "Get the guy with that paycheck they will say."

We have never seen such a far left evil demon in the White House as we will get with Harris. You think Obama was bad. If we can't contain this evil twit we are doomed. Make no mistake, Its the poor that will suffer the most. The ones that voted for this demon will suffer under her boot and with no thinking skills they will believe her when she blames you and your paycheck.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join