It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Dig deep

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Trump should dig deep into his pockets and find a few billion to toss to the mob bosses in Vegas.
If there ever was a time and place that God would sanction corruption, then this is clearly God's plan.

Pay off the Vegas Bosses and then smile for the camera.

Nevada's 6 electoral votes could decide the presidential election. Here's how

An often-repeated bit of Nevada lore says that the state was added to the Union less than two weeks before the 1864 presidential election in order to secure President Lincoln's re-election in the middle of the American Civil War.

I mean, I didn't vote for either of these people, but the idea of ByeBye Biden, hello comrade doesn't sound too good to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

He probably all ready owes them for his Atlantic City days.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Every challenge is a hidden opportunity to improve yourself and achieve something great.

So it doesn't matter what happens.

All that matters is that you have your Heart and Mind in the right place.

Then, no matter the storms and tribulations you face, you can transmute that lead into gold.

Keep reminding yourself ESPECIALLY when the going gets real tough. Then you can show them how Tough gets going.

EVERY challenge is an opportunity.
edit on 11/4/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You know when all is finally lost?

It is the moment you give up.

If it took Edison thousands of failures to finally shed light on the whole world, than isn't it acceptable that it may take you and I many tries to get things right too??

NEVER SURRENDER
edit on 11/4/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

When we finally eliminate all of the ways that won't work through our trials and errors what shall we be left with??

The way that does work.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

If there ever was a time and place that God would sanction corruption, then this is clearly God's plan.

Sanction is one of the most interesting words in English.

It means allow and not allow (via punishments).

Context is key - I knew you meant allow.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

If it took Edison thousands of failures to finally shed light on the whole world

Edison was years behind British and European inventors in " Lighting The World "

Facts are your friend.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

When we finally eliminate all of the ways that won't work through our trials and errors what shall we be left with??

The way that does work.

Or Oblivion

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Trump should dig deep into his pockets and find a few billion to toss to the mob bosses in Vegas. If there ever was a time and place that God would sanction corruption, then this is clearly God's plan

If he was smart he’d take some of the $2.3 million he lifted from his campaign and bet it on the presidential race in Vegas.

Them Deutsche Bank loans are coming due pretty soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If it took Edison thousands of failures to finally shed light on the whole world, than isn't it acceptable that it may take you and I many tries to get things right too??

NEVER SURRENDER

Edison did not invent the light bulb.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Every challenge is a hidden opportunity to improve yourself and achieve something great.

So it doesn't matter what happens.

All that matters is that you have your Heart and Mind in the right place.

Then, no matter the storms and tribulations you face, you can transmute that lead into gold.

Keep reminding yourself ESPECIALLY when the going gets real tough. Then you can show them how Tough gets going.

EVERY challenge is an opportunity.

To be sure Trump has his heart in the right place..in his body....just for him. It is quite clear though, that Trump has no real craft, other than just being fly and lie...something I would disrespect when being used for personal material gain, fiddling, while Rome burned, (no particular apology to Nero there either, even if he didn't fiddle) is not of a decent ascent.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: muzzleflash

If it took Edison thousands of failures to finally shed light on the whole world

Edison was years behind British and European inventors in " Lighting The World "

Facts are your friend.

I didnt say he was the first to invent a lightbulb.

I said "shed light on the world" which he did.

Context is your friend.
Read between the Lions.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I love being challenged.

I'm careful even if Im sloppy.
I can turn a loss back into a win with ease.

I just showed you how.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

NEVER SURRENDER

Where did I say he invented a light bulb?

Gotcha

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It's all about strategy and tactics.

When I make a move, I usually like to think it through and anticipate any attack.

In this case, being a well versed historian, I knew in depth the bulb was invented independently by others. In fact many suppose the ancients must have had bulbs to light the interiors of megalithic structures as they lack soot in several cases.

So I formed my phraseology specifically to both appreciate the bulbs prior existence and also the struggle of Edison to get rich off it.

It's a bait and switch.

I didn't intend to bait anyone, I just form my words as bait just in case I need to pull the switch.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You know how many times people fell for that tactic? Countless.

In my mind everything is a war.

My words are my soldiers and tanks and jets and forts and landmines and bioweapons.

I view a topic like it's a map of the battlefield and in my head is the 5* General Brain running the operations.

So as I'm typing the General reminds my fingers to type words with built in defenses just in case someone wants to storm the pillbox.

Think of it as an additional MG nest specifically designed to cover that little arc y'all thought wasn't covered.

War is an Art.
And everything is War.

The fact stands that Edison "shed light on the world".
Context.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What I just did and the resulting kerfuffle and my already preplanned counter move is an example of 4D chess of the mind.

When you write something always ask yourself "what will these guys do to attack my words?" then plan accordingly.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

In fact, with such an effective strategy, you don't even have to be very talented or cunning. I'm not.

You don't even really need to know much.

Trusting in your intuition and instincts is awfully useful in all battles. It often is the decisive factor in the outcome.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

NEVER SURRENDER

That can be argued he tested over 3000 bulbs to come up with his light bulb. Prior to him, they were not very bright and only lasted about 10 hours. he made them commercially viable by being cheap to make and lasted about 1200 hours. without Edison we might still be using gas lanterns to say he didn't invent the bulb is like saying the Wright brothers invented a 747.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sorry for so many posts but 1 more thing:

What's funny to me is how this will work in my favor now.

Ppl will come in and read as thread progressed.

They will first see my insightful motivational speech and think "how cool" then they will see the tag team jump me and they will star their posts and then they'll see me turn it all upside down and then teach 4d chess openly so all can grow.

Because they know they starred the posts walking into my hidden MG nest fire arc before they too saw my MG they too will get mowed down.

Only they themselves secretly know I got them too but I know I mowed down like 10 dudes with that trick. Haha haha.

I take Sun Tzu very seriously and all you corpses out there better wise up before you try to storm my pillboxes again.

I'm not impetuous though I am quite daring.

That's the mistake right there.
They thought I was impulsive and rash when in fact all I was really concerned about was how to mow everyone down in a surprise ambush (while forming my words).

I'm not too overconfident though that is a problem I definitely face considering the way I fight, too often I find myself lacking any real concern for potential battles. I just assume I'm equipped to handle anything that may come and proceed fearlessly.

There is a definite chance I can get shot down in flames and crash and burn real good and I took that chance boldly as I maintain initiative.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join