It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The demise of the homeless population under The Biden administration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm going to put this under music is magic "Street Talk".
My first one for the Biden administration.

You will see the streets start being emptied of the street people.

If you don't believe me take a look at Santa Monica.
Everything is beautiful there.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I’m sure he’ll get right on that. Just like all the other magnificent policy changes he’s made in 47 years in office.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ummm i going to go the opposite direction and say more than half of America would be forced out onto the streets.

I think either way we are going to see the homeless population explode in the next couple years because of a crashing US dollar and banks collapsing and million of people unable to pay their mortgages.

It's all in the plan people lose lose for the American public either way.

The president has no control, it's all ran by the Federal Reserve.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Democrats just shuffle the homeless out of town by making laws that they can't be there, they don't help them much usually. They think giving these homeless people some handouts is appropriate. I have nothing against homeless people, half of them just want to live free without all the turmoil of the ratrace. They don't realize they can go out and work on a farm, they might even get a little shed and meals plus a little bit of money doing that. I suppose there are laws against that now, there used to be farm hands that would wander around when I was young, they mostly were white people, not hispanics or black around here.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’m sure he’ll get right on that. Just like all the other magnificent policy changes he’s made in 47 years in office.

So you actually saw what was behind my mirror of Music is Magic's Street Talk.

But for real and I'm really serious about it too.
It's the local politicians that will have the back end of President Biden's approval of what's going to happen to the street people.
the best of my knowledge you do not see many Street people in China or Hong Kong.
For Russia I'll have to ask my Russian friend or somebody who is a member here can chime in on the Russian homeless population and I'll handled in Russia.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I’ll be helping the homeless this Veterans Day and Biden can suck some man milk out of satans meat straw.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I’ll be helping the homeless this Veterans Day and Biden can suck some man milk out of satans meat straw.

That's right and I agree with you.
Biden is the most anti-American politician that I've ever came across in my lifetime.
And believe me Obama was top of my list.
And we were just getting started with the Biden administrations plans and future for America's well I'll leave it as such...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oil workers,fracking workers, gun manufacturing workers will be homeless thanks to a prez Biden.

And a whole lot more with his Climate justice, and his economic justice crapola.

And farmers.

Farmers will most likely get hit the hardest by his climate snip.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Oil workers,fracking workers, gun manufacturing workers will be homeless thanks to a prez Biden.

And a whole lot more with his Climate justice, and his economic justice crapola.

And farmers.

Farmers will most likely get hit the hardest by his climate snip.

I think the farmers already being hit by foreigners buying up all the farmland.
My brother was looking at seven acres for $80,000 in The boondocks in Illinois

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Where did they all go?
edit on 4-11-2020 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Nevermind they just moved to Venice Beach.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

Where did they all go?

Out of sight.

An unknown destiny that only the privilege will know about.

You'll have to start with the homeless shelters and by that I mean the government's aid for the homeless shelters how much they'll be reduced under the Biden administration

A very classic example we should start with is the homeless shelter in Honolulu.

That will be the breeding ground a test area a testing of The silence of the homeless being displaced, to where you might ask yourself perhaps to an island unknown destination.

you do realize that there's an island in the Pacific where military veterans are buried and there's only one person there and that's the ground keeper.

They'll be the place in such an area I'm quite sure about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

you do realize that there's an island in the Pacific where military veterans are buried and there's only one person there and that's the ground keeper. They'll be the place in such an area I'm quite sure about it.

Today I learned Democrats are going to ship all the homeless people to an island in the pacific. You right wingers never let me down.

If this happens will you guys start liking San Francisco now?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

you do realize that there's an island in the Pacific where military veterans are buried and there's only one person there and that's the ground keeper. They'll be the place in such an area I'm quite sure about it.

Today I learned Democrats are going to ship all the homeless people to an island in the pacific. You right wingers never let me down.

If this happens will you guys start liking San Francisco now?

You know I tried to add some humor to my post here on ATS.
But along with my humor which sometimes I don't find very funny at all I do post some facts.
I will say one thing and I really believe it too Biden is not going to put up with cities being destroyed by the homeless people.
he is anti-American and don't give a flying flake about you or me.
We had a fake election and we have a fake new president of the United States.
and the sooner people realize that and come to terms that we now have a fake economy, a fake leader of the American people actually for the American people, and a precedent that is already been compromised by the Chinese government.
Also because of his compromised by the Chinese government America will fall into a land of confusion.
And with that being said I will close now by saying America is going to change and not for the better for you or I.
I think many of us that are Americans that live overseas kind of think on the same springboard as MIM.
edit on 1100000002012020-11-04T18:01:02-06:00010211pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

They gotta make way for all the middle class homeless thanks to president kamila's policies.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I hear they won't let all that Soylent Green go to waste.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Homeless veterans awareness campaign Lebanon pa, you’ll probably figure out who I am in real life because my friends and I started this campaign way back to help homeless vets after I came home and went homeless my self. In my state of PA the law of the land is F you. They legit want us to run our campaign using butterfly nets to collect donations. F them I go homeless that weekend and sleep in the gutter with the best of them we bring resources to help coming from the va state organizations the legion the vfw and also our community. Because we go homeless with homes doesn’t mean we weren’t there before either and every year we help more and more.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

the best of my knowledge you do not see many Street people in China or Hong Kong. 

That's probably because they get disappeared.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Forgive me for asking but when was the last time you visited Santa Monica?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Forgive me for asking but when was the last time you visited Santa Monica?

Well I used to live in the Pacific Palisades so let me stay every day I was there but I haven't been there for all I got to admit for some time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join