It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Comments Should Worry All Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Is there any evidence of votes cast after polls closed?

Counting beyond closed polls is not the equivalent of counting votes cast after polls are closed. The latter is seemingly what is being claimed.

Without evidence.

I suggested many months ago that nations who suspect fraudulent elections can request independent witnesses. It happens all the time in 3rd world countries. A tongue in cheek comment I know... I suspect the US can handle fair elections.

There is evidence of:

- ballot harvesting
- ballots thrown in ditches
- USPS ignoring court orders on checking drop boxes
- election workers calling to confirm vote choices

Does any of this sound like a fair election to you? It sounds like some Lyndon Johnson horse# to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: justsaying111

If it does I and about 100 million other Americans are going to lose our s###. You think the George Floyd mobs were bad just wait for the MAGA mob.

So what do you mean by that?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yeah look let me be clear.

I am not in anyway saying that voter fraud has not went on.

I am just asking to specifically see the actual evidence that Trump has that he believes is strong enough to stand up in the supreme court.

link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Who's calling them as decided?

If it's the news it could well be a prediction.

link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

They're projected, not confirmed.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: justsaying111

If it does I and about 100 million other Americans are going to lose our s###. You think the George Floyd mobs were bad just wait for the MAGA mob.

So what do you mean by that?

He doesn't mean anything that is real. The right and most of the middle all have jobs to go to. We cannot just abandon our work to throw a fit in the streets. What is going ot happen? We are going to go cow tipping or something int he middle of the night to show disdain for the election?

LOL

The right and middle won't riot. We will respond with our pocketbooks.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: RAY1990

Is there any evidence of votes cast after polls closed?

Counting beyond closed polls is not the equivalent of counting votes cast after polls are closed. The latter is seemingly what is being claimed.

Without evidence.

I suggested many months ago that nations who suspect fraudulent elections can request independent witnesses. It happens all the time in 3rd world countries. A tongue in cheek comment I know... I suspect the US can handle fair elections.

There is evidence of:

- ballot harvesting
- ballots thrown in ditches
- USPS ignoring court orders on checking drop boxes
- election workers calling to confirm vote choices

Does any of this sound like a fair election to you? It sounds like some Lyndon Johnson horse# to me.

You forgot a PA attorney going on record saying there's no way Trump will win the state.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It wouldn't sound like fair elections no.

However I'm weary of claims without evidence. I'll I'm seeing and hearing are accusations.

link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Exactly, there shouldn’t be a “decision” until all are counted; and all the mail in votes should have been counted by now..... since most were received a month ago.. the ones at the polls get counted almost immediately. That’s why certain people wanted “mail in”

link   

Yeah look let me be clear.

I am not in anyway saying that voter fraud has not went on.

I am just asking to specifically see the actual evidence that Trump has that he believes is strong enough to stand up in the supreme court.

Project Veritas has tape of ballot harvesting

Judicial Watch says more people voted in some districts than were registered.

This is just what is currently public knowledge. And im not sure that POTUS needs to disclose evidence to you if he plans on a court battle. Public opinion isn't a court, and is not binding. SCOTUS rulings are. But i'd suspect that if anyone has additional information, Team Trump would be in possession of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Any competent American completely agrees with Trump.

Classic Democrat tactic that just enough missing votes magically turn up to put their candidate on top 12+ hours after voting stopped.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Lol. So the Republicans didn't want mail in ballots to be counted before election day are now calling faul play because mail in ballots are getting counted on election day?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That's exactly what I mean, so show me that proof, show me the video, show me the official report by Judicial Watch.

Trump is making a claim of voter fraud, you are supporting that claim, all am asking for is the proof. Am not saying your wrong, am just asking for you to support your claims.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I mean, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... well, you get the point...

I go to bed last night, Trump is the favorite.. I wake up this morning. He is now the heavy underdog as ballots begin showing up miraculously in these Democratic Governed battleground states.. I mean, in Michigan, they report in over 128k votes over night, and some how all 100% voted for Biden? Seems like Trump is playing against a stacked deck... Especially with media being quick to call Biden states, while holding out to the very last moment to call a Trump state win, like FL or TX...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Either way mathematically speaking; trump has already won. But you don’t seem like someone that listens to reasoning; judging by this post.

Just wish people that voted; used purely logical and factual data, not just emotional rhetoric. It is why the system is flawed and why it will continue to be that way.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

See my post at the top of this page. The evidence available to the public is there. Its likely that Trumps team has additional evidence if he plans on taking it to SCOTUS. While im no attorney, there was an election attorney on the news this morning discussing some of the legal issues with what is happening in Pennsylvania.

You and I are public, we are not judicial. So it does us no good to argue it. All I am saying is that there appears to be plenty for Trump and Biden to haggle over. Which is the real problem. Our elections need to have the confidence of the people. The fact that they don't...that is the REAL story here i think. At least until there is a final ruling.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I hope Trump goes scorched earth on their cheating ass's.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That's exactly what I mean, so show me that proof, show me the video, show me the official report by Judicial Watch.

Trump is making a claim of voter fraud, you are supporting that claim, all am asking for is the proof. Am not saying your wrong, am just asking for you to support your claims.

I am not supporting that claim. Im just saying that your OP is nonsense as it ignores what is readily available.

I can post stories. You can post stories refuting them. Its useless. Let SCOTUS sort it out.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Most people I’ve talked to here in Michigan that did “ mail in” their votes, 80-85% votes trump. So that right there speaks volumes.

And yes my information is anecdotal; however, if each one of those 80-85% have heard the same things from their friends and family..... hmmmm?

How does one get 100% of ALL mail in ballots; what they should display with transparency is the votes in categories,( in person, absentee, mail in, etc) that way WE THE PEOPLE, can call them on their bull#.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I am not supporting that claim. Im just saying that your OP is nonsense as it ignores what is readily available.

I can post stories. You can post stories refuting them. Its useless. Let SCOTUS sort it out.

Ok let me just be clear.

You have made a claim of voter fraud.

I asked you to provide proof of that which rather than provide you have just said my OP is nonsense....

That doesn't really sound like a solid argument you've got there but okay.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join