It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious black object with 'energy field' seen 'scanning' ISS during live feed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
You got me I do not know what this could be...interesting nonetheless... View the video at the provided link.. I also found it interesting they tried to cover the object a couple of times by inserting a message or a sticker during the filming.. The thing moves fast and hangs around for a bit.

A man was left puzzled after seeing what he believed to be a black sphere with "static movement" hovering in space during a live feed from the International Space Station (ISS).

Jeff noticed the strange movement when he was watching the live feed on YouTube on October 11.

During the footage, the ISS is located approximately just south of Australia when a black object appears up close to the camera.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I don't see an energy field nor any scanning lights.

It's really blurry.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Someone behind the TV with a magnet?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Wouldnt that damage the screen tho?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

I looked it up, all new monitors and TV screens should be fine after placing a magnet on it.

Certain types can get damaged but it's not looking to be a major problem.

Hmmm

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Used to be shadowmask problems on CRTs that gave that effect.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Definitely a problem with the screen that is being videoed and not on the video feed. Have a spot on my monitor like that. A light spot, just a slight annoyance.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Definitely a problem with the screen that is being videoed and not on the video feed. Have a spot on my monitor like that. A light spot, just a slight annoyance.

You have a spot moving around your monitor like that? How would that be a 'slight' annoyance!? It would drive me nuts if my screen displayed what is shown in the video.

Bouncing around past the top bezel all the way down to the bottom.

It is not a dead pixel or bright white pixel being shown, because it is moving on the screen. bad pixels don't move around.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
When are the always negative responders going to learn that they are actually professing cosmic racism by denying other beings are out there if not here in our faces?

No, this is not a joke. It is in-your-face reality.

a reply to: ByteChanger

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
"Cosmic Racism".

Dear Lord.

Suggesting that this is a faked video publicised by a trashy newspaper (the Daily Star barely even merits the description) is not the same as denying life elsewhere in the universe.

What's being denied is that this video shows any of it popping by to say hello.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Interesting video, is the TV not mounted a wall so can’t be someone behind it. I don’t have an answer but what I do know is I’d believe something written by a monkey on a type writing before I believe anything the Daily Star prints.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sundog1

Look we cant just take every single grainy video and think it proof of ET.

To prove something extraordinary we need extraordinary evidence.

I wrote a whole thread about how I think I was likely abducted and my experiences. That's me saying I'm pretty sure ET is real since I probably met them already. And it wasn't what I expected either.

My personal hazy experience is so vague to me especially years later that I'm not sure it's 100% evidence even.

I need them to abduct me while Im fully aware and awake so I'll be absolutely sure.

And you know the only thing that will serve as absolute for anyone is to meet ET in person. Anything else like pics or even documents can be faked.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Condensation droplet on the window. From what I understand, the ISS is a garbage barge that smells like a whorehouse outhouse.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sundog1
When are the always negative responders going to learn that they are actually professing cosmic racism by denying other beings are out there if not here in our faces?

No, this is not a joke. It is in-your-face reality.

a reply to: ByteChanger

I can believe in life elsewhere in the universe (I believe it is a virtual certainty) but still not believe that every, or any, reported UFO case is proof of alien visitation.

It's a strawman argument to claim that people who question a given UFO report are people who think humans are totally alone in the universe.

edit on 11/5/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
It's a strawman argument to claim that people who question a given UFO report are people who think humans are totally alone in the universe.

I think there is a very good chance that we're the only things alive in the universe. But I don't know that for certain. There doesn't seem to be anybody / anything else living out there. I know all the arguments for why and why not. I dig the Fermi Paradox. But as of today, we're pretty much alone as far as anybody knows.

UFOs have to be considered on an individual basis. But so far, none of them have proven life exists anywhere else, either. What will the future bring? *shrugs*

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

I think there is a very good chance that we're the only things alive in the universe. But I don't know that for certain. There doesn't seem to be anybody / anything else living out there. I know all the arguments for why and why not. I dig the Fermi Paradox. But as of today, we're pretty much alone as far as anybody knows.

I think the known universe is too big for us to be the only life, even the only intelligent life, to exist or have ever existed. But that might also be the same reason we haven't met them or found any trace of them -- because the known universe is too big.

Even if intelligent life is exceedingly rare, it likely exists elsewhere right now. However, that elsewhere might be so far away (let's say another galaxy) that we will never learn of their existence. And not just the known universe, but our galaxy itself is so relatively large (although our galaxy is a miniscule speck compared to the known universe) that compared to the ability to travel/communicate, it may be highly improbable for intelligent life halfway across the galaxy to have ability to be found and contacted by us anytime soon -- nor for us to be found and contacted by them.

And it's not just space, but time that matters. Even in our own galaxy, there could have been thousands of intelligent civilizations that came, lived, then died out in just the 4.5 Billion years that the Earth has existed.

So it could be that only a few and far-between civilizations exist at any given time.

edit on 11/9/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think I'll get the popcorn and sit this one out.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think we are actually going through some heavy solar activity atm. Definitely effecting the earth's magnetic field. The chart from today is on another thread. Still doesn't explain what it is though. But the article mentions possiblity caused by the magnetic field. Just my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

True. Is sucks not knowing, hopefully in my lifetime we will find an earth like planet and find signs in it's atmosphere for life. That's about the most I could hope for, and I probably have 50 years left, god willing. But you also brought up a good point, ufos could be real, but don't necessarily have to be from another planet.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I like to think that ultimately we will have the ability to create & direct wormholes, which we access through frames simiar to door frames (or big, elaborate Stargates) and all we would have to do, to access a given place in our galaxy or elsewhere, is simply to step through. Instantaneous travel without the annoyance of slower than light speed travel or even faster than light speed travel - check out Dr Paul Laviolette for interesting research & evidence of such things. We'd likely be able to target & scan the planets to which we want to travel, and when we do, we'll be able to tell if intelligent life exists there. We might enter the wormhole carrying another collapsible frame which will be programmed to get us home again in a flash if it turns out the aliens are hostile, with self-destruct feature in order to prevent them accessing our home world/s.

Or, we are the only sentient life in the galaxy, or even in the known universe, and God has intended that ultimately we explore & expand our presence into an infinitude of new worlds with great wonders to explore. We could extend our reach, and extend our lifespan by messing with DNA/telomeres, meaning we could all study whatever interests us, taking new doctoral courses in various fields of interest over our years, such that we have a vast and beautful life in the worlds which are there to encounter, with love & fellowship greater than ever before - a meritocratic civilisation which allows all persons to explore all the professions they desire to understand. Some will be vastly ambitious, while others will be content with a relatively smaller outlook - that's the span of human nature, instituting a 'protopia', in which we constantly strive to do things better than we did them before, until the end of time. Society will never be perfect, and darkness may rise in the hearts of some - but that also is a part of human nature, which we will necessarily have to combat by various means. Either way, we will have a civilisation that is constantly making things better than they were before, in the knowledge that we will never achieve perfection by our own lights.

We will constantly strive, knowing that paradoxically, we will never arrive at perfection. Being satisfied with that state of being which is ours as humanity, we will be content with our roles & we will learn to bless others in new ways. To err is human, to forgive, divine. We may discover remarkable things connected to the spiritual realms - but we will never fully understand the entire system of the Universe/multivers that we inhabit - let us be happy in that state of mind..

That's my two cents on the matter.

edit on NovemberMonday20011CST09America/Chicago-060045 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

top topics

join