It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Night... mare

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So I was at the County Clerk's office a couple of days ago.

Did you know that all of the ballots don't officially have to be counted until the 14th of November? That's what they told me.

I predict the next 2 weeks to be a complete mess.

It's a quarter to midnight here in the Midwest. I'm not sure I should, but I'm going to check the Election results at midnight. I have a funny feeling, tho since I haven't heard from ANYONE I know and a lot of them are Liberals.
edit on 4-11-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I'm watching multiple networks. It's incredibly amusing watching them call states for Biden while waiting to call states that are clearly going Trump as in person voting comes in, they're trying to make it seem close. I've watched several states flip blue to red as votes come in.

ETA: No matter their early voting numbers, end vote is Trump.
edit on 11/4/20 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The numbers are not that far apart in many states and some of those have a lot of votes to still count in their tallys. When I wake up in the morning, things will be more evident as to who is going to win this election. Whomever wins, wins. As long as it is a legitimate election I will accept who wins. There will be ballots that will not be counted because of errors on the ballots, also there will be some ballots that did not get in because THERE WAS SO MUCH POLITICAL ADVERTISING IN THE MAIL.

Talk about stupid, most of our mail was political advertising, which of course needed to get distributed at the same times that the absentee ballots and mail in ballots were being sent.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

They really don't want to call Pennsylvania and Texas even though it's pretty clear. LOL. I think Pennsylvania is probably the nail in the coffin for Biden.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
lol Yea it is awfully quiet around here

Not sure if that is good or bad .

I'm thinking know one wants to be the one who called it wrong, I for one hope I'm wrong about my predictions.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Imagine that, the only states that REALLY matter have not been called. WI, MI, PA, NV. It's almost like someone is manufacturing drama.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Texas is called for Trump.

VA is a mess, PA follows. GA may also have some late numbers.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Georgia announced they are having technical difficulties and counting will resume at 11 AM tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Georgia announced they are having technical difficulties and counting will resume at 11 AM tomorrow.

Georgia and North Carolina will actually determine the election.

So color me surprised... I didn't think it would be that close.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You got it wrong K. Biden is the nail in the coffin for Biden

edit on 30America/ChicagoWed, 04 Nov 2020 01:33:55 -0600Wed, 04 Nov 2020 01:33:55 -060020112020-11-04T01:33:55-06:00100000033 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: CryHavoc

I'm watching multiple networks. It's incredibly amusing watching them call states for Biden while waiting to call states that are clearly going Trump as in person voting comes in, they're trying to make it seem close. I've watched several states flip blue to red as votes come in.

ETA: No matter their early voting numbers, end vote is Trump.

Ok fox news.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The news keeps reiterating it will take days to count ballots in key states but not in others?

It's going to be a long, drawn out thing I can see it. If you can't win just troll seems to be the play here. Maybe see how many votes you need to add for Biden in the morning. Delay and complicate...buying time.

Trump just said he'd go to the supreme court. Suddenly I remember 2 newly appointed justices and the whole mysterious RBG thing where people weren't sure she was alive. And the hissy fit certain people threw about the new appointees.

Maybe it's the cognac at this late hour and I'm connecting dots out of order but the whole thing seems fishy...

Edit: Biden feels he is "on track" to win. (with delays and fraudulent votes?) All msm and Biden videos are getting roasted by the comments.
edit on 4-11-2020 by SuicideKing33 because: Biden gets wrecked

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
in pennsylvania the state law says even if the ballots were mailed in weeks ago they can't start counting them until today and they won't finish until tomorrow...but trump was just on the tv basically claiming that he won and said VOTING should stop but it HAS already stopped.....there were teleprompters there with something he was supposed to say..he took a long time to come out .but he ignored what was prepared on the teleprompters went off ....he claims he got texas but that has not been decided yet...and far to early to call in arizona,.....sorry trump has to wait until the counting is done....

originally posted by: panoz77
Imagine that, the only states that REALLY matter have not been called. WI, MI, PA, NV. It's almost like someone is manufacturing drama.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

TX and AZ have both been called.

Trump, Biden respectively.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25523550]research100[/pos

How does loser Biden even get any votes
as he is clearly a Chinese asset.

Clearly there are forces who can fill out
ballots and make Biden win because he
could never on his own merits.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

I don't understand how anyone could vote for either of them to be fair!

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Hahahahaha

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

I don't understand how anyone could vote for either of them to be fair!

Because they don't honestly believe the Pentagon runs tv media.

Though all evidence points to that they do, and it's a freaking mountain of evidence that even they themselves admit.

I don't see how anyone can reject the reality we are controlled by extensive psychological programming resulting in a monopoly of narrative.

Yet they just want to believe in TV it's easier to pretend everything's "normal" and that there is no grand conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You aren't wrong there my friend, which I hope I can call you now. My greatest hope is that the platform will change in the next four years for Dems, but more likely it will only get worse in four years.

I'm not liking what's happening to Trump supporters though. It's been getting very nasty in the last week or so and I think next election I'll be going blue or independent.

I hope you're doing well and stay safe, you're a good egg bub.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yea the technical difficulties is they can't find enough votes up Stacy Abrams kazoo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join