It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody watching Joe Rogan Election Night coverage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Interesting... I'll have to check out that episode!
I find Alex Jones's voice hard to listen to. So gravelly and intense. Kinda not sorry he's not on there tonight.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: new_here

Is Rogan still live? There doesn't seem to be a feed from youtube

I'm still watching it. Did you click on the link in the OP?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Yes of course. Are you seeing a "live" logo in the lower left of your video? If not you are watching previous footage (or lagged )

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yeah Rogan live feed is over.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I find Alex Jones's voice hard to listen to. So gravelly and intense. Kinda not sorry he's not on there tonight.

Yeah me too. I usually avoid him like the plague, but joe kept him under control and he was almost bearable.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yes of course. Are you seeing a "live" logo in the lower left of your video? If not you are watching previous footage (or lagged )

Oh hah, you're absolutely right... I have been watching it NOT live, lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

All of our perceptions are molded by our experiences.

Because all one can know is their own experiences, we cannot help but project that outlook onto everything.

You were asking how to deal with guys online that get way into you yet you're not into.

I was triggered because the woman I scolded harshly never responded and the messages are still unchecked today. She has a plugin I think that masks her activity so I cannot see they read the comment.

I was upset because she went behind my back and secretly filed the harassment on me instead of ever having the guts to tell me to get lost.

She didn't block me or say go away, nothing.
Just secret felony charges and the complete destruction of my life over NOTHING.

Cuz I told her she was a psychotic alligator that wants to eat humans alive. Maybe. That was the harshest thing I said I think.

Anyways, this unbelievable and insane experience of horror molded my perceptions.

So I heard you say how you were hesitant and unsure how to deal with a guy. I saw you as being 1 step away from what that woman did to me.

So I flipped out. I had to scream so you'd know you absolutely need to be direct and assert yourself.

Somewhere in the middle of all that I just saw more and more of her and was yelling at her specifically and at that point you became a hapless bystander to my train wreck called life.

That anger I feel hurts me so much because I don't believe that's the real me I believe I am loving kind forgiving funny etc. Anger and hate aren't my idea of a good life or who I wish to be.

Not only did the anger hurt me, but my projection of it hurts others and for that I'm forever sorry because it isn't who I am and I never truly wanted to hurt a single soul not a fly or a spider or any person.

And I definitely don't want to continue making my crap life even worse by holding anger or resentment in my Heart. I can't handle it.

My Heart was made for Love that's who I am. That's who I seek to be and strive for.

I am a complete disaster tho and all over the place. Every day nearly something happens and I lose my balance. So I can't promise anyone I won't bite their heads off tomorrow. I'm a roller coaster...

I dont know how to change that about me. It's just me living being human I guess. No one is perfect especially me Im ridiculously flawed.

I just wanted you to tell those guys stop it, get lost, or just block em.

If that woman had the decency to do that for me I'd have skipped all this heartache, I'd probably still be married with my kids in a home with a car.

Her choice to stab me in the back like that when I was TRUSTING her to be a decent person and own up to her flaws and mistakes and BS was the most low down dirty move I ever saw.

I couldn't let you be like that. I saw that in you somehow... slowly developing into what she did to me.

So for me to project my BS onto you was pretty overbearing and I was definitely ruthless with you. All I actually did was pull you into the wreck when in my dumb mind I thought I was preventing a future one with someone else.

Thats the full explanation.
edit on 11/3/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I don't like his voice either. (Alex)

I haven't watched him more than a moment (incidentally when he was on Rogan last time) in like 10 years.

When 911 happened AJ was sorta a hero for speaking out against everything and him making Bohemian Grove common knowledge was a huge deal historically.

I just don't want to hear his voice.
I probably still align well with him ideologically but that gravel in my ears just ... Ugh

My voice is much better.
It's soft and soothing and definitely very beautiful and sexy. Lol. I enunciate much better too and can time my words more precisely than AJ.

Vocally AJ and I are polar opposites.
I can get real loud and domineer convos but I refuse to because it feels embarrassing and I don't see value in yelling over others face to face. I hate that # when anyone does it to me and I decide I don't like them because of it.

AJ does this a lot. He talks over ppl and doesn't let them finish. Hopefully he's learning to give others more chances to speak.

My rants on here are misleading.
In real life I almost always let others talk and I don't have much to say. I say all that here at ATS I don't need to rant or yell in physical reality. It all comes out here lol.

I'm at the other end of the spectrum from AJ, I'd fall a lot closer to Rogan. I cant do those roundhouse kicks like Rogan with my feet but I definitely can with my mind and words.

Funny to find out AJs voice itself is a huge detriment for others too, I always wondered how anyone could put up with listening to him for long lol...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Thank you New_Here for not filing charges on me for blowing up on ya.

You know muzzleflash when I was mean to you like a few dozen times...I meant it....

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Alex Jones didn't stop by.. lame!

Tim dillion is great but an alex jones and rogan drinking would have been awesome.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Yeah me too. I usually avoid him like the plague, but joe kept him under control and he was almost bearable.

The last podcast was even better with alex jones. I wont listen to alex by himself but joe and alex together are highly entertaining.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

As I recall, Jones was being pretty pushy and trying to invite himself on to the live stream. This, while being overly aggressive towards Rogan, demanding he get high or stoned, when Rogan explicitly said multiple times he was on Sober October.
I wouldn't be surprised if Rogan flat out said 'no' after the show was over.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: muzzleflash

^^^ my man, the world needs more of this

No we dont.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

No we dont.

Huh? You don't condone people apologizing when they feel they insulted someone?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No we dont.

I'm sick of people apologizing for everything.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: interupt42

The last podcast was even better with alex jones. I wont listen to alex by himself but joe and alex together are highly entertaining.

Yeah same here can't stand Alex but thought with Rogan keeping him grounded he was tolerable.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

No we dont.

I'm sick of people apologizing for everything.

Oh, I'm sorry. LoL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join