It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This isn’t as fun as 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Much is on the line tonight and I’m watching election coverage intensely. There’s no polls to review. No gaffes to laugh at. No policy to debate.

It’s crunch time. The Mrs. and I are sitting here just... watching.

It’s high drama with real # on the line.

Find a good bourbon and park it folks... even the mood of the commentators seems a little subdued across the networks.

Anyone else in the same spot? Not so rowdy but focused and intent?

Stay thirsty my friends and may the drama be worth it. Trump 2020...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

🍺 That’s what I’m doing.

Where else do you go when the world hangs in the balance — in one damn evening!?!?

Your local pub — with your community!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yes. Good luck finding an impartial "news" feed to watch. Gone is the sense of adventure and interest. Up is the anticipation of violence in the aftermath of the decision. Agree with you about the whiskey, except for me tonight it is sippin' rum.

I'm going to be up late watching a hurricane. Model run loops are just barely less entertaining than talking heads hypothesizing which counties in which states are "pivotal".

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Agreed. I won’t ever forget Obama being elected twice. Cazadores tequila abound.

Then four years ago I was in a bar playing pool with an ex when Trump and stunned the Nation and HRC, becoming 45.
The place was shook as I’m in CA. Jaws on the floor, pin drop silence status - It was surreal.

Now on this historic evening I find myself alone and not caring who manages to prevail as they both are PoS.

So cheers ATS. We’ll see this through amigos

Having that said, I really miss bars on nights like these.

And the cat my ex took

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A

originally posted by: slatesteam
Agreed. I won’t ever forget Obama being elected twice. Cazadores tequila abound.

Then four years ago I was in a bar playing pool with an ex when Trump and stunned the Nation and HRC, becoming 45.
The place was shook as I’m in CA. Jaws on the floor, pin drop silence status - It was surreal.

Now on this historic evening I find myself alone and not caring who manages to prevail as they both are PoS.

So cheers ATS. We’ll see this through amigos

Having that said, I really miss bars on nights like these.

And the cat my ex took

So, obviously, you are voting for the the Great Reset cause we deserve Population Control and stuff

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

If by you mean I cast my vote for Cthulu the Dreamer, then yeah I guess so...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yup, there is a lot riding on this. On one hand a free and strong nation under Trump or biden, who does not know who or where he is most of the time, who wants to put us back in the gutter where obama left us, who wants to raise taxes, gun control, open borders, ect.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: [post=25522515]EnigmaChaser[/pos

🍺 That’s what I’m doing.

Where else do you go when the world hangs in the balance — in one damn evening!?!?

Your local pub — with your community!

Unfortunately not for long here in England as we are entering a 4 week lockdown from tomorrow.
Pubs will be closed.
Panic buying of Scotch in my local supermarket. Empty shelf.
Sorry about that, but had to be done.

top topics

join