It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I wrong? Google map color of results seems off.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
www.google.com...

It's showing me that Virginia is won by Biden (slightly darker blue). When I hover over Virginia it shows Trump in the lead and 32% results are in. Is that off to anyone else?

Info posted on google as a highlight but originally from Associated Press.
imgur.com...

btw Seems like a lot more people are voting the year.
edit on 3-11-2020 by Antipathy17 because: no

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Have to say it, why are you looking to Google for truth?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

im looking for flaws.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: Fools

im looking for flaws.

THere are flaws, but you should wait to get worried until after 10 PM. My advice, possibly bad, but advice none the less.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

My son was saying the same thing about Virginia as shown on Foxnews.com. They are calling the state for Biden but Trump is leading by 300,000 votes in Virginia and when you hover over nearly every single county, he has a sizeable lead with a majority (over 75% in most cases) of precincts reporting....

So how the hell is Biden winning Virginia? Numbers are not matching what they are projecting.
edit on 3-11-2020 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

How the hell? Look who owns these #s(FOX,CNN, etc)...Pretty obvious to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I think the dens are starting their tricks....

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

How the hell? Look who owns these #s(FOX,CNN, etc)...Pretty obvious to me.

Yes, I'm painfully aware.... Which is why people like Rush Limbaugh have warned the public NOT to listen to or trust what the media is going to report this evening. The media has not been honest for years leading up to this moment....why would they be honest now?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
side note, If Biden out performs Obama... i'll never believe the results.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You’re not off. Several states don’t look right.

Sorry, Texas ain’t going Biden. Austin isn’t big enough to change that state.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
side note, If Biden out performs Obama... i'll never believe the results.

We've already seen big problems with early voting where early vote totals equate to more than total eligible voters.

I think there are a LOT of reasons to question results. What I want to know is how the results will be certified and validated. News pundits can claim whatever they want....what matters is what is certified.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
imgur.com...

New Mexico and Virginia visually look like Joe has won but he is behind is votes in both states. Google still has this info highlighted from the associated press. Having Joe at 119 and Trump at 92 is wrong. It would be currently, Joe 101 to Trump 110.
edit on 3-11-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

I am not even saying ANYTHING is up. I just think we need to keep an eye on things. I am skeptical is all.
edit on 3-11-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Trump still significantly ahead in Virginia....and they are still calling it for Biden. I really wish the media had to explain their basis for making some of these calls.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

My son was saying the same thing about Virginia as shown on Foxnews.com. They are calling the state for Biden but Trump is leading by 300,000 votes in Virginia and when you hover over nearly every single county, he has a sizeable lead with a majority (over 75% in most cases) of precincts reporting....

So how the hell is Biden winning Virginia? Numbers are not matching what they are projecting.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work the way you are thinking it does...by counties. The state could literally all be red and if more people in 1 county vote blue than the test of the state then the state is blue

...though i do see that Trump has more votes atm
edit on 3-11-2020 by GraffikPleasure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Ok...i find this pretty damn confusing...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
In 2016 near everyone quit updating their maps.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I noticed the same thing from Politico.

Screenshot from 7:15 PM Central

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I also calling the color and reporting of electoral college pure BS by main stream press.
IMO not even trying to hide it.

i went on several sites and even by the most bias when i added the states not final but leaning to one candidate over the other totals it shows a clear win for trump.

to do my do diligence i went on each individual undeclared winner state to look at the totals.

using THE VERY NUMBERS THE MAIN STREAM PRESS IS USING and adding up those leaning for trump vs biden with the "decided states" here is the totals

237 for biden
289 for trump
with 13 dont know where the hell the electoral college numbers coming from (maybe the territories and DC ?)
even if biden wins the 13 unknown the total is now

250 for biden
289 for trump

the press pushing hard for biden win but not (as usually do like I did) reporting the "predicted numbers" shows they know trump will win and hope to muddy the waters to claim his win is not legit aka not my president.

if the numbers were reversed they be announcing loudly and often biden is "predicted winner"

what is sad is we no longer have a fourth estate / free press.

this puts the final nail in the coffin to also include fox

scrounger

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Yeah, I've been watching Fox all night long and they are definitely NOT reporting from any type of Pro-Trump perspective.... They are talking about all the numerous ways that Biden can win and are reluctant to give any states that are outstanding to Trump.

And as I mentioned earlier, Chris Wallace can hardly keep the smug smile off his face.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I also notice a blatant setup on the popular vote too.

I noticed that though most of this trump was winning the popular vote.

now "suddenly" biden is with very close to the "3 million" number they kept repeating as justification of trump not being legit in last election.

even taking into account the state of CA (land of nuts , fruits, flakes , illegals and voter fraud that makes chicago IL look legit) the amount of "popular vote" numbers being damn near exact of last year?

common the main stream press is more transparent than any group has ever been of being corrupt.

scrounger

top topics

<<   2 >>

join