It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC quietly announces Scamdemic officially over - vote even if you have COVID!!

page: 1

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The scamdemic is officially over, haters will hate this, those awake see it for what it is.

If you have tested positive for Da Rona, the Ministry of Truth have announced that you can go amongst the population and vote - no dramas there.......

twitter.com...

The entire planet has been put on hold because of this sh!t and now, come crunch time, the true extent of how the 'virus' effects folks is laid bare for all to see.

Wake the # up people.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Lol what are those people going to do when they are fined by their towns and cities for breaking quarantine and not being an essential worker? They get crazy and call and track people along with welfare checks, how messed up is that?

At this point, let’s just have one giant Covid party and get it over with, we’re only delaying the inevitable and it might not be that bad.
edit on 3-11-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: Wording

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This makes me so angry.

And people will defend “mah rights”.

Yeah, well, many people’s rights to liberty and pursuit of happiness were stolen by CDC recommendations. Suicides are up. Depression is up.

I assume everyone who was out raged when Trump took a ride around the block with Covid will be equally outraged here. Or not.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The CDC is run by mostly deep State Democrats. They know that Democrats are the most susceptible warnings from authorities.

The media has done such a good job of scaring the Daylights out of democrats, their voter turnout is very low compared to Republican turnout.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
they are realizing the plan backfired... too many scared Democrats are staying home.

Doh!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The con is up.
Big Republican turnout and all of a sudden the CDC is trying to get Democrats out - damn Covid.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The CDC is run by mostly deep State Democrats. They know that Democrats are the most susceptible warnings from authorities.

The media has done such a good job of scaring the Daylights out of democrats, their voter turnout is very low compared to Republican turnout.

The CDC is ruled by the WHO and UN.
It ceased being a US government agency years ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
CDC..

Center for Democrat ControL.

Effing frauds.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The link to the CDC page that the NY Post hides behind two pages:

CDC

Nowhere, not anywhere does it say that people with COVID should go to the polls and vote. It says this:

Voters have the right to vote, regardless of whether they are sick or in quarantine.

Voters who are sick or in quarantine should take steps to protect poll workers and other voters. This includes wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet away from others, and washing your hands or using hand sanitizer before and after voting. You should also let poll workers know that you are sick or in quarantine when you arrive at the polling location. Check with local authorities for any additional guidance.

“Voters have the right to vote whether they are sick or in quarantine.”

That doesn’t mean that people that have COVID are encouraged to go to the polls. It means that if you are feeling sick or are in self-quarantine for whatever reason you have the right to go to the polls and vote. A small distinction, but one that changes the entire meaning of the headline.

This is literal fake news. The NY Post predictably framed the CDC guidelines as something else, and you all jumped on it without bothering to even check if the Post headline was actually what the CDC was saying.

I wouldn’t expect anything else from a tabloid. Or the right wingers here who take a tabloid headline as truth. Things like this make it difficult to believe that it’s actually “fake” news you care about. Because you have no problem running with it and claiming it’s true when it reinforces something you want to believe.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So in Washington state there is close to zero places to vote in person and they only accept ballot drop offs if you didn't mail one in. One of my workers who is a die hard vote in person type of guy drove about 200 miles today to go to two polling places that I think there maybe only 4 in the state for today only and both places had no voting machines, well one place had one machine for the handicap whatever that means. My son in college in Pullman told me they had a booth and it took a while to get in and vote.

With this said why would someone not just have a ballot and drop it off if you are sick or handicap...

edit on 3-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ok so the media may be at fault here (liberal and conservative and all the other crap sites have articles on this announcement) for spreading that. The CDC does say that you have the right to vote when you’re sick or in quarantine as long as you take these precautions listed in that second paragraph. Everyone is ordering people to vote because it’s so important, how else are they supposed to interpret that without additional clarification from the CDC? Or the spread of Covid may not be that big of a deal since we now have almost a year of data about the virus. I didn’t see one booth or marker or pen disinfected after each voter completed their ballet. Based on odds alone, people with Covid voted before most of us cast our vote.

I do get where you’re coming from, but they should be monitoring how society interprets stuff and update accordingly. It’s why research sites have a disclaimer about the media and non peer reviewed studies. This is exactly what destroyed millions of families last spring and both sides are doing it every day. It’s no longer a political issue, it’s about power and control. Someone goes to vote, my state will fine you for that if you are being monitored and quarantined because towns are notified of a positive result or exposure. They have that paper that proves they violated quarantine and voted and now have a fine, I wouldn’t put it past some towns to at least try to do that. Or people now completely disregard all quarantine procedures because the CDC said voting is okay, so why not this?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Saw thst earlier and yes it does make it a bit fishy now

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The virus is harmless

Anyone who has had it should have been out and about every day anyway

Obvious scam is obvious

The WHO is a fraudulent organisation and the UN is irrelevant

The CDC? Pfft

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Where in your source does it say this, "CDC quietly announces Scamdemic officially over"

I already know it doesn't but figured I would ask all the same.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just as long as they stay out of Churches I don't care what the Rona's do!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

This post has a stupid title, stupid content and a stupid hypothesis.

top topics

join