It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Biden wins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

This is the greatest post I've ever read.. and would give it 100 stars if I could. But I can't, because unlike other ATS members.. I don't reside in Russia and own hundreds of bot accounts to flag and star posts that forward my agenda.

Russia again...really and you talk about the right...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

If Biden wins

*Puts on MAGA hat, IQ drops 60 points, screeches in rage at what Fox News is telling me*

Biden is going to institute communism, kill Christmas, fight God, and flog a bald eagle live on TV. After that, Anti-Fa will raid my 300 person town and burn down the one gas station and Dollar General.

Only Republican Jesus can save us. But he’s busy fighting off immigrants at the border and pulling children away from their families. Dark times for us “real” Americans...

*takes off red hat*

Jesus Christ what happened..

That poor eagle..

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Biden wins, then I'll be done with politics, on-line stuff.

Maybe I'll take up gardening.

HA! Not in the PNW. I tried growing a garden this year. I ended up with a lot of venison, go figure.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If Biden, wins life will go on. 4 years won’t be long enough, to implement the far left’s radical ideas. I doubt the democrats will get the senate, may even lose the house.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

If Biden, wins life will go on. 4 years won’t be long enough, to implement the far left’s radical ideas. I doubt the democrats will get the senate, may even lose the house.

Senate is actually looking goo to say Republican and if that happens that will basically shut Biden down.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If Biden wins

*Puts on MAGA hat, IQ drops 60 points, screeches in rage at what Fox News is telling me*

Biden is going to institute communism, kill Christmas, fight God, and flog a bald eagle live on TV. After that, Anti-Fa will raid my 300 person town and burn down the one gas station and Dollar General.

Only Republican Jesus can save us. But he’s busy fighting off immigrants at the border and pulling children away from their families. Dark times for us “real” Americans...

*takes off red hat*

Jesus Christ what happened..

*Puts on Biden/Harris teeshirt, IQ drops 104 points,
Reeeees in rage about racist!

Trump is so mean! He grabs women's private parts!

He's gonna do that, that, that, thing!!!
tRump orange!

I hate Trump!
Um. Huh? Dur.
What?

*takes off shirt*

Whoa, that sucked!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There will not be a country if Biden wins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join