It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bricks Are Back!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Remember during the height of the 2020 riots when pallets of unattended bricks started spawning? Convenient!

There were a few threads about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, it seems a similar stage is being set for Election Day 2020. I can't say I've seen as such in my area, but there is little tolerance for that sort of thing where I live. People have jobs and lives here and we don't destroy our own community.

Have you noticed these bricks lying around? Any suspicious bus caravans rolling into town?

No matter what happens tonight, be alert and be aware. Stay safe everyone.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 3-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

A forklift would be needed to get those off the truck.
I would find it hard to believe that nobody saw them being dropped off.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Those are "mostly peaceful" election bricks that Antifa is going to give out to local businesses as gifts.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yup, one of the ones that are attached to the back of the truck.

I would presume a company like Home Depot delivered. Which should be easy to track and trace.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Those are "mostly peaceful" election bricks

Preach it brother!

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

A forklift would be needed to get those off the truck.
I would find it hard to believe that nobody saw them being dropped off.

"Palfinger" is their friend.

Steal them all NOW and see who claims them as stolen. lol

link   
A very big part of me doesn’t believe it. There’s certainly those out there who get some kind of kick out of instilling fear/raising tensions and this sh*t is a great way to do it. All you need a picture of a pile of bricks and a social media account.

Show me today’s paper pictured next to a pile of bricks and make sure it shows the surrounding area so it’s not a pile of bricks waiting to be used in a construction site.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yup, those pesky celebratory bricks.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
HA!!! I was just thinking about this EXACT thing earlier this morning when I was reading the thread about violence breaking out on election day. I thought to myself...I wonder how long it will be before pallets of bricks start showing up?

I was watching the video of people throwing stuff at cars and it seemed perfectly expected.

S&F!
edit on 11/3/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
A very big part of me doesn’t believe it. There’s certainly those out there who get some kind of kick out of instilling fear/raising tensions and this sh*t is a great way to do it. All you need a picture of a pile of bricks and a social media account.

Show me today’s paper pictured next to a pile of bricks and make sure it shows the surrounding area so it’s not a pile of bricks waiting to be used in a construction site.

So , the company is building an outhouse for squirrels ?
That's how many bricks they have there.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
They make forklift trailers that could be used with just a large pickup truck. One pallet at a time but quicker delivery, backup, drop, and go.

Also, those are not bricks, they are pavers. Smaller and solid, easier to fit in the hand. They also cost more, someone is putting some money into them.

Edit: The forklifts on the back of trucks are too slow. It would take too long to unload the forklift, get one pallet off the truck, then load up the forklift again. Those forklifts also are too slow to make deliveries over a distance or travel on their wheels with the truck.
edit on 11 3 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Wwwhhhaattt, packs of bricks no-one owns? I wish it was here I would sequester them to build my extension.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
A very big part of me doesn’t believe it.

Why? You don't think Wallingford, CT is going to be a major rioting hotspot?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Those are "mostly peaceful" election bricks that Antifa is going to give out to local businesses as gifts.

From a distance so they don't get COVID, I bet

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I know right?

Those are, as someone pointed already, pavers. Easier to palm and throw. Being denser, they'll do more damage, as well.

I really hope I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Look at that area around too, what would pavers even be used for there? There's nothing around there for them...
edit on 3/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What I find interesting about these mysterious pallets is the banding is always removed.

Normally pallets of bricks are banded with metal banding around heavy cardboard edge protectors. Not one of these pictures ever has this. So someone not only set the pallet down, but also removed the banding...which is highly unusual for bricks set out in the open (regardless of location).

ETA - Even in a relatively crime free area people would just help themselves to the bricks/pavers to use in their patio.
edit on 11/3/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I would have a full load of these pallets delivered to a construction site not too far away, then use the trailer for the final drops. Someone needs to look for a delivery like that in the area. And look for a tool and equipment rental place that might be in that state or one near by that rents those forklift trailers.

edit on 11 3 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Pour some of that quick setting liquid concrete that sticks stuff together into the pile of bricks. They will need a hammer and chissel to get them apart if it gets four hours to set. I don't remember the name of that stuff, I used it to set stacked stones together in a small retaining wall many years ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

With them broke open like that, there could be anything as far as other weapons hidden in the middle of the pavers. Guns, jars of flammables, etc...

It would be easy to hide anything inside and use ratchet straps to hold them together for transport. The ratchet straps are quicker to remove also.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join