It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Really you're comparing apples to oranges, but the narratives delivered are delivered now and repeated over and over again. It is a reason behind so much division and populations being shamed for voting one way or the other.

So many Trump supporters are either shamed to say it or afraid of getting beat down by the militant arm of the left. There is a reason behind such a large portion of silent voters and that started with the media shaming anyone that questions their narrative and of being labeled deplorable as if they were a shame to today's America for being patriotic.

Be happy your neighbor is a Trump supporter because when a foreign threat to America they are the first in line to defend it. Their patriotism demands it.
edit on 3-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

I hate coming to see I'll never see what you said lol.

Sigh...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink
Sorry. Was that a ''but Trump'' or a ''but Biden'' ?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Does anyone else find it odd that when TRUMP is called out for his inappropriate behavior that his supporters instantly go to "But BIDEN," or "Are we just going to ignore when BIDEN..." When Clinton. When Obama

Are we going to ignore that people in general are self-absorbed, irresponsible, ignorant, barely graduated high school, make bad decisions, aren't capable of raising children in a healthy environment, and probably shouldn't be driving?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So I guess it is all about which misogynist floats your boat the best?

What ever happened to good old wholesome, principled politicians?

Oh yeah, they never really existed.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Does anyone else find it odd that when TRUMP is called out for his inappropriate behavior that his supporters instantly go to "But BIDEN," or "Are we just going to ignore when BIDEN..." When Clinton. When Obama

Well Terry, When someone makes the claim that the Biden family is wonderful, but the Trump family is awful, it kind of opens up the door for comparison. And until you can show pictures of one of Trump's kids getting a footie from their 14 year old niece, the Biden family wins this contest hands down.

I'd much rather speak about the Business dealings of Joe overseas, but it's like speaking to a wall, in that nobody on the left is allowed to hear about it, or believe it happened.

Not sure if you know this, but the Media is in the tank for the left, and they filter all news to suit their parties needs.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Neither just explaining why we the informed are voting Trump and not following the narrative repeated over and over again by msm. I don't blame folks for believing especially if they don't know what the media says may or may not be true or spun. Its disheartening that the new's our first line of indicating tyranny has sold themselves to the highest bidder.

Repeating a lie a million times doesn't make it true, but it makes folks question their own belief. Be observant as an individual and know when you're being fed bologna.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
So I guess it is all about which misogynist floats your boat the best?

What ever happened to good old wholesome, principled politicians?

Oh yeah, they never really existed.

that made me smile.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yup, and I'd go on to say it's more to do with how far back you can place the blame, and individuals not wanting to take responsibility.

It's probably why progressive types tend to desire being in a collective instead of being more individualistic.

When you're in a group it's easier to point fingers.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Its disheartening that the new's our first line of indicating tyranny has sold themselves to the highest bidder.

what amazes me more than anything, is that the idiots on the left, aren't smart enough to wonder, what happens if the GOP offers more money?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Does anyone else find it odd that when Biden is called out for his inappropriate behavior that his supporters instantly go to "But Trump," or "Are we just going to ignore when Trump..."

This is literally what Trump supporters have been doing for the last four years....

To be 100% clear, Biden is an awful candidate, he has some pretty serious questions to answer but Trump supporters who have excused a lot of Trumps questionable actions over the years cannot turn round and then point the finger at Biden.

For example, you can't complain about Biden's personal financial deals yet give Trump a pass for refusing to release his tax returns, being exposed as paying less tax than the average shop worker and having Chinese bank accounts. Just like you can't turn round and ignore Trumps history of treatment towards woman, and then point at Biden if/when he does something inappropriate.

Basically your last 4 years of excusing Trump at every opportunity as backed you all into a corner where you cannot possibly turn round and criticise Biden and anyone will take it seriously other than your own echo-chamber.

So yeah, 100% Biden needs to answer some questions about that Laptop, but a few years ago when Trumps dealings with Russia where being questioned you all went absolute bat-sh!t....but no that laptop right.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

That's cool and all, but you're moving the topic away from the point.

I'm not making excuses for Trump. I don't like the guy. I didn't vote for him.

My point is that people voting and supporting Biden are doing the same exact things that they've accused Trump supporters of doing.

People can't claim to be supporting the party of integrity and decency and kindness and # when their presidential candidate and party are doing the same. exact. thing as the ones the accuse.

People who vote for Trump are more honest. They say that they know Trump isn't a great politician, and he's got issues, and etc.

People who are voting for Biden are acting like he's the one person who can unite the country and bring peace to the lands lol.

I guess it'll be pretty easy when all they gotta do is get the media to stop pumping out fear and continue covering up corruption.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Because every accusation comes from an anonymous source by the media and repeated one million times as fact when it comes to Trump. They have really put themselves in a bind because now if something truly terrible comes out no one will believe it.

Its not that ATS loves Trump that much that he would be given a free pass if it were from a believable source with concrete evidence that it doesn't take 4 years and millions of dollars to expose Trump tries to pay as little as possible on taxes(so do I don't you)?

We have concrete evidence from Bidens own son and crickets. Why not investigate him slaughter his character 24/7 for years before even opening the laptop?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

My point is that people voting and supporting Biden are doing the same exact things that they've accused Trump supporters of doing.

And thats why being apolitical is the way to go.

This happens no matter what.

I honestly had a conversation the other day on Redit with a guy who was still supporting the Bush administration torturing people.

Its so frustrating how many Americans seem to vote based on blue team vs red team mentalities, Biden supporters are absolutely wrong to hit up the "But trump...." line, its whataboutism. However my only point is that Trump supporters are just as bad and have been doing exactly this for the last four years, "ohhh but Clinton....".

Everyone needs to get out of this team blue vs team red mentality.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I gotcha. I agree

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Satan, or the Devil. You choose.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

That's dumb.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Which one? Theyre both our choice. Some choice....great.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hey, back in again....the reality sets in after say 10-12 Presidencies like I've seen...

At times...perhaps like this...and all being somewhat equal...both candidates...are just the same in different ways...it doesn't change. Get used to that...

And the "I'm good, you're not!" and "My dad can beat your dad!"...never ends...and that's the reality....

*Voted this evening...2020...1st voted...50 years ago during "Nam"...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

''Well Terry, When someone makes the claim that the Biden family is wonderful, but the Trump family is awful, it kind of opens up the door for comparison. And until you can show pictures of one of Trump's kids getting a footie from their 14 year old niece, the Biden family wins this contest hands down.''

Hey Dude. I'm finished with making lists of ''inappropriate'' behavior from both of these guys. Our OP made insinuations amounting to Biden shagging up with the baby sitter and then after a suspicious car accident killing his wife and child he then ran off and got married to the baby sitter. Did you read that Dude. In the OP. I asked for any kind of reasonable conformation on that claim and thus far have received none.

And you would rather talk about the business dealings of Joe overseas. Fine. But what has come up other than those allegations via Rudy. The lap top? The lap top that the FBI, no make that Trump's FBI has had for a year with nothing coming forth from it for conformation? Not a drop?

And what is that about a ''footsie" from a 14 year old niece? Are you saying this is another story about Biden and his family?

And to your last sentence about the media. You say you are not sure if I know that the Media is in the tank for the left. Dude, we have been over and over on this. How could I be unaware of this narrative, I've been hanging on ATS for nine years. How could I have missed this idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join