It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Protection Briefing with Jen O’Malley Dillon and Bob Bauer | Joe Biden for President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Big "Announcement" from the Biden Campaign about election protection !!

Coming at 11am Eastern Time !!

What will they say ?

What will they lie about ?

What scare and fear tactics will they throw at the public ?

Election Protection Briefing with Jen O’Malley Dillon and Bob Bauer | Joe Biden for President

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
We saw Pence and Biden already today still campaigning !!

Hard to find any video !!

Biden was in Scranton PA and said it was good to be home even though he's lived in Delaware for something like 70 years🤣

🦇🦃

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Biden was in Scranton PA and said it was good to be home even though he's lived in Delaware for something like 70 years🤣

🦇🦃

Does he really say # like this?

Like Wtf...

Lies are so common now no one seems to even mind a pathological liar or alternatively a guy so old his brain is decrepit.

Either way this is dumb stuff man.
Dumb dumb stuff....

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yeah I'm sure it's exactly like I'm suppose to give up my AR because it's good for me.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nobody really cares what these idiots have to say, only 140 people waiting to watch.

Edit - A few more people now but less than 1000
edit on 3-11-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It sends shivers down my spine every time someone from Bidens party says they want to protect something.

It usually means the complete oppposite.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

🦇🦃

LMAO Trump had a rally there yesterday and it was packed.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

They are going to protect the fraud by denying poll watchers entry.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

twitter.com...

somebody needs to be fired, within a few minutes. That's illegal.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Nobody really cares what these idiots have to say, only 140 people waiting to watch.

Edit - A few more people now but less than 1000

And most of those are paid aides and subscribers 😃

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi saying The House is ready to act if there's "disputes" with no clear winner !!!!!

OOH OOH 🤣

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Yup they're fighting poll watching tooth and nail !! 🦃

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

🦇🦃

Could you please give a summary of the video? You’re supposed to. Really annoying. What were the contents of the “briefing”?!! 🤬

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

🦇🦃

Could you please give a summary of the video? You’re supposed to. Really annoying. What were the contents of the “briefing”?!! 🤬

It has not happened yet. As the OP says. And since the OP has the link, and has been unedited...im assuming you didn't read it, and got confused reading a post further down talking about something entirely different.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It's up and finished now, the little bit I could stomach basically setting cases for extending the counting in certain states, but it also showed for instance even if Biden loses Fla and Pennsylvania there was a path to the White House by sweeping the Iron Belt etc etc. Basically a riot and protest commercial for the soul of the nation brought to you by the DNC and Biden and Harris.

It's bullchit propaganda that would make Goebbels proud, Mussolini too used such tactics of spouting out instructions and partisan rhetoric and making it sound official.

To me, it smells of desperation, if they don't know that highly suspect they don't have the votes. Their last campaign stops were in traditionally high blue areas. It made no sense to pound Flint and Detroit Michigan, Atlanta Georgia, Philadelphia Pa unless they felt the need to shore up those areas or the election is lost. There is a chance they know it's lost for Biden, but they are concerned about losing the down-ballot. Every Dem speaker has emphasized the down-ballot candidates which is smart I suppose, but Barrack was pleading for Atlanta voters to get out and vote it sounded a little desperate and he spent almost as much time on Ossoft and Warnock as he did Biden and Harris. Just a theory I guess we will find out soon enough
edit on 3-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, for all the fear, anxiety, and trepidation in the world, at least we can all agree on one basic truth in life......

The Browns will not make the playoffs.....again.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

twitter.com...

That is screwy
Whou would sort that out?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Funny note, looking at Trumps official YT channel has 1.88 million followers in contrast Joe Biden's official YT channel has 514 thousand. So Trump has over 3 times the subscribers.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Joe Biden’s campaign is moving the goal posts on Election Day.

Biden’s campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon is now trying to manage expectations by claiming they can still win without Florida and Pennsylvania.

What happened to Joe Biden winning Florida and Pennsylvania in a landslide?

What happened indeed.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
Funny note, looking at Trumps official YT channel has 1.88 million followers in contrast Joe Biden's official YT channel has 514 thousand. So Trump has over 3 times the subscribers.

All those 1.8 mill subs are just like 3 guys with a million fake email accounts inflating the numbers.

All of Biden's are genuine people and I also think YT is actively censoring Biden and removing 90%+ of his subs because the MSM told me he's a clear winner everyone supports him and we all know the MSM can't lie.

Ok now I'm feeling dirty for attempting sarcasm.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join