It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton absent from trail as Obama steps up in final days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Good morning and happy election day!

The game is on and it is incredibly suspicious that Hillary Clinton has been absent from the campaign trail in the final days of the presidential race, even as former President Barack Obama ramps up his role as surrogate-in-chief for Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

From link:
The Biden campaign has deployed Obama, in addition to some of the former vice president's rivals from the Democratic primary, including Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., businessman Andrew Yang, former South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg and former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro, to battleground states across the country.
----
Clinton MIA on campaign trail

Clinton's twitter acct shows activity about 16 hrs ago and one retweet re: Chelsea's plea to voters.

October 29, Clinton revealed she is listed by New York State Board of Elections as one of 29 Democratic electors for the state.

This is curious: "Pretty sure I'll get to vote for Joe and Kamala in New York ... I can't wait," Clinton said in an interview aired on SiriusXM Progress.

Notice the words "pretty sure," coming from a women who knows how to phrase a sentence. I have searched for this article and it is being edited to change pretty sure to sure.

Currently, USA TODAY says pretty sure -
Hillary Clinton joins Electoral College 4 years after it cost her the presidency: 'Pretty sure I'll get to vote for Joe'

NYPOST edit to I'm sure - nypost.com...

Where in the world is Hillary?

screen shot:

edit on 11/3/2020 by BlissSeeker because: good morning game on

edit on 11/3/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Why should she be on the campaign trail? That seems like a risky move for the Biden campaign.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Yep, she has been hidden by the Democrats ever since she added to Deplorable which was her #1 downfall in 2016

A few weeks ago she added to deplorable, racist, sexist, homophobes

with spineless cowards.

She loves to insult voters.

It is like the Queen Bee at school who mocks and insults most of the kids at school. She thinks she is popular, but in reality the vast majority hate her and will never forget or forgive how she treated them, ever.

The Democrats know she has so deeply insulted conservatives and 60+ million actual voters (Trump voters 2016) that they will never, ever, ever, vote for a Democrat as long as they live. She has that special talent.

That is why Biden went soft with his insults and only called conservatives ugly chumps.

edit on 11/3/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

While it may seem that way, it didn't stop Clinton from fundraising, her last event was in Sept with Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph along with Kamala Harris. Clinton carries a sizeable group pf supporters and her "disappearance" is notable none the less.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The equivalent would be like wondering why Jeffery Dahmer wasn't out campaigning for Trump.

Maybe it's the likability factor....

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

For Dahmer I think it was the lickability factor.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

They know that the public hates that woman more than anyone else. They probably think that if she shows her goblin face then it'll ruin their chances even more than they already have.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Don't forget that biden even called one of his own supporters a "dog faced pony soldier". Whatever that means.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

Don't forget that Donald told everyone at his recent Michigan rally that if he lost he'd bring back Japanese car plants. 😂 They're both idiots.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The game is on and it is incredibly suspicious that Hillary Clinton has been absent from the campaign trail in the final days of the presidential race

What good do you think one of the most reviled people in American politics could do for Biden's chances of winning ?
Is it really surprising to you that she is absent from the campaign trail ?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I saw her do some weird "look inside my house thing" not long ago, I didn't watch it just came up on a feed of mine.

Clinton was a very, very unpopular candidate, in fact thats why I get a little annoyed when Trump supporters think hat being anti-Trump is to be pro-Clinton, its really not, that woman was very unpopular.

Thats why she is absent, the dems know how unpopular that she was so they've asked her to keep distant from the election as much as possible.

It really is that simple.

top topics

join