It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian gunman who killed four people and wounded 17, 'was known Islamist born in Vienna

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
These are just 5 of the recent attacks by Islamists in Europe:

Oct 2019: Radicalised police computer operator Mickaël Harpon is shot dead after stabbing to death three officers and a civilian worker at Paris police HQ

Mar 2019: Four people killed and two seriously wounded by gunman on a tram in the Dutch city of Utrecht

Aug 2017: A van attack is launched on pedestrians in Barcelona, and another attack in the Catalan coastal town of Cambrils. Sixteen people killed, more than 130 injured

May 2017: A bombing at a pop concert in Manchester, England, kills 22. Then in early June eight people are killed and dozens injured in a van and knife attack in central London

Jul 2016: A gunman drives a large lorry into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, killing 86 people - attack claimed by IS.

THis list is from beginning of 2019 up to 30th Oct 2020:

Killed Injured
2020.10.30 Russia Kukmor 1 1 Jihadis 'radicalize' a teen into firebombing a police station and stabbing an officer.
2020.10.29 France Nice 3 0 A 60-year-old woman is beheaded in a church, and two other Catholics are stabbed to death - including a mother of two - by a Quran-carrying migrant shouting praises to Allah.
2020.10.16 France Paris 1 0 A teacher is beheaded by a Muslim migrant after showing the class cartoons of Muhammad.
2020.10.04 Germany Dresden 1 1 A Syrian "refugee" and ISIS supporter stabs two middle-aged tourists at random, killing one.
2020.09.25 France Paris 0 2 A Muslim radical stabs two people at random with a meat cleaver.
2020.09.25 England Croydon 1 0 A 54-year-old cop is shot to death by a migrant with 'Islamist views'.
2020.09.13 Switzerland Morges 1 0 A migrant with a Quran stabs a man to death to "avenge the prophet."
2020.08.18 Germany Berlin 0 6 An Iraqi refugee plows his vehicle into people while shouting praises to Allah.
2020.06.20 England Reading 3 1 A migrant from Libya yells praises to Allah as he stabs three innocents to death in a park.
2020.05.03 France Toulouse 0 4 A Sudanese asylum seeker stabs four bystanders while chanting praises to Allah.
2020.04.27 France Colombes 0 3 A 'radicalized' man runs down three French police officers with his car.
2020.04.04 France Romans-sur-Isère 2 5 A Sudanese asylum seeker is found praying after stabbing two people at random.
2020.02.14 Germany Rendsburg 1 0 A woman is strangled in part for baptizing her son.
2020.02.03 France Moselle 0 1 A man claiming allegiance to the Islamic State stabs a police officer.
2020.02.02 England London 0 2 An Islamic terrorist goes on a stabbing spree.
2020.01.03 France Villejuif 1 3 A convert yelling praises to Allah stabs three people at a park, killing a man trying to protect his wife.
2019.12.19 Russia Moscow 2 4 A lawyer shouting Islamic slogans opens fire on a police station, killing two members.
2019.11.29 England London 2 3 A radical Muslim stabs two young people to death on the London Bridge, one a woman and the other a graduate student.
2019.10.25 Germany Limburg 1 0 A woman is brutally honor-ki

Above list taken from thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

This is the problem we have.... you see??

Children as young as EIGHT are investigated in France after several cases of youths interrupting memorials to beheaded teacher to say he deserved to die

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Todays children in school... tomorrows terrorist!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i did not know the real reason they are letting illegals run around the world.

then i watched a doc recently.

i always thought illegals were imported for cheap labor.

but its not that.

the highest IQ's on the planet, are 1, asian. 2, jew 3, white, 4, everything else.

the prot0kols call for letting illegals in, to lower national IQ's. once the iqs are low, easier to control.

the only ones standing in the way?
the asians baby!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
And all muslims are descended from the same abrahamic death cult as jews and christians.

The horrors of extremism are a symptom of a bigger problem, the problem being that people are still stupid enough to believe in ghosts stories.

Umm Abraham kicked them out of his family though. Haggar taught her son to hate him and his family.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Was she not a slave purchased in Egypt?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So, islamaphobes are bad again, but hating a political group for reasons is perfectly acceptable, amirite?

Think about it, they both stem from the same thought process of hating someone/something.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well, yet again you do your best to reaffirm the sterotypical image of American's being arrogant, ignorant, insular, gob#e knobheads.

Well done.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Well, yet again you do your best to reaffirm the sterotypical image of American's being arrogant, ignorant, insular, gob#e knobheads.

Well done.

Excellent
We are arrogant
With good reason to be so

Know your rights!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: moebius
So can we please stop blaming Muslims for the actions perpetrated by Islamists.

There's no escaping the fact that Islamists are Muslims.

Sure, and all racists are Trump voters

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Freeborn

Well done.

Excellent
We are arrogant
With good reason to be so

Know your rights!

Only in your pointy heads do you have reason for arrogance

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Another attack by Islamists, this time in Vienna but 'not in our name' will be the Muslim cry from the peaceful lot.

Police put the info out that religion WAS a factor in this attack.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
You could very well be speaking german if not for us.
So reason for arrogance, yep.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thanks, I should have been more specific.

I meant the original idea of the faiths, not a literal bloodline.
edit on 3-11-2020 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Why would I have been speaking German? And, I guess you're arrogant because Japan bombed Pearl Harbour..otherwise, you didn't want that smoke. Our boys were going to Europe to die..years before the U.S.

Having said that..FULL RESPECT TO ALL VETERANS!
edit on 3-11-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Honestly, anyone that thinks islam is a religion of violence doesn't have their heads on straight. It's one of the big three religions. If even 10% of muslims believed the things that slander websites said about them, it would be a daily bloodbath in the streets until they were all dead, or they killed everyone else. There are a #load of them in the world. I knew quite a few of them in NY, and a small handful up here. They are just regular people like everyone else. Except they didn't get bacon on their breakfast rolls.
edit on Tue, 03 Nov 2020 13:37:45 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Honestly, anyone that thinks islam is a religion of violence doesn't have their heads on straight. It's one of the big three religions. If even 10% of muslims believed the things that slander websites said about them, it would be a daily bloodbath in the streets until they were all dead, or they killed everyone else. There are a #load of them in the world. I knew quite a few of them in NY, and a small handful up here. They are just regular people like everyone else. Except they didn't get bacon on their breakfast rolls.

My moms husband is Muslim..you should see that guy eat bacon..lol He is like, damn, I love this, why did I miss it?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Will remember that next time you lot beg for help

Err....I think you'll find the last few times its been the US begging the UK to help them out.

And if you're referring to WWII well, that's laughable.
We called in 39 and you answered in 41 - two years late.
And what did you do for those two years? - spend them making #loads of money supplying arms and munitions to both sides. The only reason you got involved was because Japan attacked you and Germany declared war on you.

We've had this 'conversation' several times but you seem to have such a locked in and US centric perspective that you refuse to accept historical fact in preference for Hollywood produced US propaganda and right-wing revisionism.

Why the permanent confrontational approach with everyone?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Why would I have been speaking German? And, I guess you're arrogant because Japan bombed Pearl Harbour..otherwise, you didn't want that smoke. Our boys were going to Europe to die..years before the U.S.

We passed out ALL the smoke in that scenario.
And would again.
If your "boys" could do the job you wouldn't have had to beg for our help.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Pfft help from you lot?
Lol
You barely won the faulklands, lol
Don't be ashamed you had to beg for 2 years.
We helped you out.
No worries.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

We passed out ALL the smoke in that scenario.
And would again.
If your "boys" could do the job you wouldn't have had to beg for our help.

We did not have a big population, what could we do, except die, and do our best..big hero, you..lmao

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join