It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just let it go! Don't follow it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Perhaps it might seem like a statement about life, but it's not. Too many people do it, and many don't even know they do it. It seems harmless enough, but in reality it's a big issue! I know it may sound harsh, but it's not. Trust me.

When you pull the bolt back...just let it go. Don't follow it. You may think you're being nice, but you aren't. Slam the backside of the mag a couple times, insert it and then pull the bolt back and just let it go.

Just sayin'.

...and we now return you back to your regularly scheduled programming, err, propaganda...
edit on 11/3/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Here you had to take my favorite Frozen song and turn it into a Zen-meets-machine gun mashup.

Typical American. Next you’re gonna yell at me when I thought you were talking about the actual bullets....

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Until somebody comes to loot and torch your store.....

Or take over your city block as an Autonomous Zone.

Or the Fed keeps printing money.

Or your in a lockdown.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I like that...Zen meets machinegun.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

There are no "untils".

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sounds like when my Uncle prepped for Y2K.

Think he still has all those shells.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

That sounds like something we used in the military for dealing with a jam. Slap, Pull, Observe, Tap, Squeeze (S.P.O.R.T.S.).

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

Bah-da-BINGO!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It seems like good info to put out there.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
“We deal in lead”
Not exactly on topic, but I’ve been looking for the chance to tell you how much I love your avatar. Just started rereading The Dark Tower (after 15 years) and it has been even more magical than the first read.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

That sounds like something we used in the military for dealing with a jam. Slap, Pull, Observe, Tap, Squeeze (S.P.O.R.T.S.).

Incorrect

Safety on
Pull back charging handle
Oserve the chamber
Release the charging handle
Tap the forward assist
Safety off

EDIT well I'll be damned you were right about the S's (my memory is off I guess, I could've sworn the S's were about putting the safety on/off?) it was "Slap" magazine and "Shoot", but you did leave out the Release the charging handle, so I guess we were both wrong.

Correcting a malfunction
edit on 3-11-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The thread talks about guns. I hope there isn't censorship about guns if Biden wins the election. When this election is over, whomever wins, that is what we have to live with for four years.
edit on 3-11-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Sounds like when my Uncle prepped for Y2K.

Think he still has all those shells.

Yeah, most of my shells came from a time before Y2k too, some of my shotgun shells came from the seventies. I shot some older ones with my brother and the bbs rolled out of the barrel back about five years ago so I had to go buy more shotgun shells. I only bought about six new boxes.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Perhaps it might seem like a statement about life, but it's not. Too many people do it, and many don't even know they do it. It seems harmless enough, but in reality it's a big issue! I know it may sound harsh, but it's not. Trust me.

When you pull the bolt back...just let it go. Don't follow it. You may think you're being nice, but you aren't. Slam the backside of the mag a couple times, insert it and then pull the bolt back and just let it go.

Just sayin'.

...and we now return you back to your regularly scheduled programming, err, propaganda...

This is how my big brother told me to do it when he was teaching me! Now it’s my favorite thing to do. Just pull it back and let it go. Bam.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Here's one I always use for any jam:

Release the mag, hold in place just as it is released.

Turn the gun sideways so the ejection port faces the ground.

Rack the slide 3 times fast.

Turn gun back to normal position and insert mag.

You will never struggle again.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Good advice, right up there with "squeeze, don't pull"

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well I'm from the UK and can only imagine what your on about. You still haven't replied to me about the Texas rub. I want another one as the Texas rub we tried was way, way too salty.

new topics

top topics

join