It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightmare Scenario - TRUMP Wins on Tuesday followed by BIDEN Winning on Friday.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The nightmare we about to witness first hand will make even Freddy Krueger blush and cringe 🦇

You're referring to how cities are preparing for thousands of violent screaming snowflakes?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
When do we get to Mad Max Route 66: Cannibal Continent?

If President Trump wins, that catastrophe will not occur. "They" may try to take America down, but their efforts will not last long enough to inflict significant damage.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

if that happens i wouldn't want to live in your beautiful country there would be absolute turmoil

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
I'd like to reply, but I can't figure out what you're attempting to illustrate.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

if that happens i wouldn't want to live in your beautiful country there would be absolute turmoil

We're hoping and praying that either Trump or Biden wins BIGLY tomorrow, so there will be minimal anxiety the remainder of the week, with almost ZERO chance that the Tuesday WINNER will become the Friday LOSER.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The real nightmare scenario is four more years of George.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga
What?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
The real nightmare scenario is four more years of George.

George did two terms. He can't be President again. You can relax Tortuga!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
www.express.co.uk...

US Presidential hopeful Joe Biden appeared to forget who the current United States President was during an interview. Mr Biden spoke to his supporters via a virtual event to encourage enthusiasm in his push for the White House. He was joined with his wife Jill Biden who appeared to correct him after his blunder.

Mr Biden said: "We need to look at what kind of country that we are going to be.

"Four more years of George, er, George, er, he - we're going to find ourselves in a position where, if Trump gets elected, we're going to be in a different world."

Mrs Biden appeared to remind her husband it was Trump who was President.

The President himself was also swift to respond, tweeting: "Joe Biden called me George yesterday. Couldn’t remember my name. Got some help from the anchor to get him through the interview. The Fake News Cartel is working overtime to cover it up!"

Many are speculating online which George Mr Biden may have been referring to.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think most of the cheating has already occurred. More would occur if we didnt have poll watchers and same of the cheater hadnt already been exposed. In 2016, a blind eye was turned to intimidation at the polls by the black panther group even with watchers there. If its close tonight then Biden will be the sure winner. It has a to be a Red wave so convincing that the American people and courts would not be able to be brain twisted by the lawyers and media.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ManFromEurope
I'd like to reply, but I can't figure out what you're attempting to illustrate.

What a nightmare this voting would be (to the worlds opinion), if it would happen in an "underdeveloped" country.

Edit: Ah, Pompeo addressed the problems:

Source

We are deeply concerned by reports of election irregularities, politically motivated arrests, and violence during Tanzania’s elections last week. We urge authorities to fully address concerns of irregularities and will review allegations of the use of force against civilians.

Oh. Tanzania. Sry.
edit on 3 11 2020 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

See my other post about just letting it go.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

pretty certain the media don't decide the outcome, not sure they have that power, they may report what they believe/or want but I am pretty certain the result is based on the electoral college

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: spacedoubt

You're fake news bro.

Better get your TDS in check.

I don't know you.

Neither do I, and I mean this from from the depths of my soul.

# 1202

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It's not much of an issue.
PA and NC are the major states that ballots will still be received after election day and the result could swing.
Keep in mind that Trump could LOSE PA and NC and still win if he holds the rest of the States he won in 2016.

Obviously, that will not happen, Biden will be way ahead on Tuesday night so there will be no doubt.

I don't think we'll get a scenario where the result changes either way.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I must admit when I first saw George mentioned, I immediately thought Sorros......I'll grab my coat....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I must admit when I first saw George mentioned, I immediately thought Sorros......I'll grab my coat....

Rainbows
Jane

"Rentfree", eh?

Get it? Get it? Rentfree? *nudge nudge* *wink wink*

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

The media will not be declaring the winner, the election officials from the States will be doing that. They're the ones tabulating the vote. And the final numbers always take a few days to be certified, due to late post, lost ballots and even hanging bloody chads.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I’m worried about this too. If it doesn’t go one way or another in a landslide, then this can get real ugly. If I recall correctly, some districts don’t even START counting absentee ballots until all the in-person ballots are counted (whyyy?!), so naturally this will skew towards one party. I just hope the media chooses to be EXCEPTIONALLY responsible tomorrow and prioritizes balanced, contextualized reports over drama and ratings.

I also hope we at ATS can make an unequivocal statement (for those who don’t find it obvious) that we are a board of peace, and that we advocate for holding our noses and shaking hands with the other side once this is all over.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Omg....this could be worser that when Lala Land won an oscar.....but didnt!!!!

Damn you emetic election years!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join