It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Songbird: Covid-23 Has Mutated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, this is a conspiracy site even though I usually don't dive into them often. I have seen many threads with movies "predicting" things that happen in the future through messages in the background of movie scenes.

Can anyone else see this happening in a locked down world?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is only if Biden wins. Looks scary though.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Michael Bay other produced film is just as sketchy.

Little America (with Sylvester Stallone)

In a dystopian future where China owns America, a former American Force Recon member is hired by a Chinese billionaire to go to an American ghetto and find his daughter.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Is this a documentary on how the vaccine doesn’t work?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yes. The future is bleak and self-entitled bullies already run the world. The power mad will not want to relinquish all their recent gains and will be able to rationalise any action against ordinary people, so long as it helps them maintain their own power.

There is no 'political saviour' to kick NWO butts to kingdom come.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have a question. How was this movie written, casted and produced, in 10 months, during the pandemic?? While all actors were locked up telling every one to stay home with them? Did they produce a movie during quarantines AND break the social distance rules and NO masks. Come on people. Wake up.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
I have a question. How was this movie written, casted and produced, in 10 months, during the pandemic?? While all actors were locked up telling every one to stay home with them? Did they produce a movie during quarantines AND break the social distance rules and NO masks. Come on people. Wake up.

I get to answer my own question, according to this article I just read.

Here's an article about the production back in the spring of this year.

Link: www.nbcnews.com...

I want to share a few parts of this article that gave me pause. Unfortunately, I'm posting from my phone and can't use the quote box function, however I can bold so I'll share the article snippets in bold.

TextTo shoot "Songbird" this spring, director Adam Mason needed just a $900 drone — the one perk of making a movie about a pandemic during a pandemic.

According to the article this was filmed between March and May a time when everyone was locked down and small business had to close down, but not Hollywood.

"There was nothing easy about making this film," Mason said. "The most simple of scenes that you would never have thought twice about in 2019 just became a huge undertaking — we didn't even know if we could have two actors in a scene together."

If you watch the trailer they have 2 people in scenes together. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is standing six feet apart and locked in their homes. Hell, even the beaches were off limits.

In the thriller, the Covid-19 virus has mutated into Covid-23 by the fourth year of lockdown. Those who are infected are put in camps, and only those who are documented as immune are allowed outside their homes. One of them, a courier named Nico (KJ Apa), must save the love his life, Sara (Sofia Carson), whom he hasn't seen in person since the lockdown began, after she is targeted by the authorities. That puts him on a collision course with a married couple (Demi Moore and Bradley Whitford), who are willing to kill to protect both their black market business and their immunocompromised daughter.

Wow! This movie is a thriller. Seems more like a crystal ball movie, or a psychic documentary to me. Look where we are now. If you watch the trailer it's amazing how they knew of vaccines along with an ID card back in the spring. And only those with the immunity card are allowed outside their homes. Great timing since vaccines are on the way to every state in America. These writers are amazing!

That meant Mason used a crew of 30, about a tenth of a standard production in previous years. On the set, because some actors would be unmasked during filming, the only other people present were Mason and the director of photography, Jacques Jouffret, who operated the camera. There would be no fiddling with lighting or makeup touch-ups because of social distancing requirements.[/b

Social distance requirements? Did you so see the scene in the clip where the one actress coughs in the others face? In the video posted by Endthemaddnessnow (I suggest you look at that video) @ 1:45 you can see that scene.

The coronavirus, in its supporting role, did sometimes help. Having bad guys in hazmat suits and gas masks in the script proved an efficient way to work around the need to keep extras in protective equipment. It also proved a big boost for Carson to get into character for a tense scene in which she is surrounded by masked soldiers.

"It feels like a such an impossible thing to happen, and yet it's not so far away from our reality," Carson said of the climactic scene. "That's what made every scene of this movie, every line that was spoken, incredibly surreal: the fact that it felt so real."

Not so far away from our reality? Bad guys in hazmat suits and gas masks. Masked soldiers. Locked down if you don't have immunity and the bracelet (or I.d. card) to prove it. Again, amazing how there writers have such foretelling, vivid imaginations, don't you agree?

new topics

top topics

join